Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,380 members, 7,781,065 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:18 AM

Start Legitimate Investment With N500 Only - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Start Legitimate Investment With N500 Only (483 Views)

Is There No Legitimate Investment In This Nairaland? / Is Google Admob A Legitimate Investment Or A SCAM? / Real Estate As An Investment With Huge Returns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start Legitimate Investment With N500 Only by Gmann72: 1:00pm On Jun 07, 2018
Gift cards and discount codes are popular. Everywhere on Nairaland there are people looking to buy Gift cards.

This is an opportunity to for you to sell discount codes at a profit, all you need is 500 Naira to start.

Stores on Instagram have started selling discount codes to improve their sales and sell products.

EXAMPLE: You buy a discount code for 500naira. This qualifies you for a 15% discount on your next purchase.
That means if I want to buy a 25k shoe, I will now pay 21k. So I save 4k for spending 500naira. If I want to buy a 50k watch, I will now pay 42.5k for the watch and save 7.5k THIS PEOPLE ARE BASICALLY GIVING AWAY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!

INSTAGRAM STORES are not foolish. They only sell these codes for limited time, 3-6days. So it's very hard to know which store is selling codes.

I have bought a code for 500 Naira and sold for 5k because someone wanted to buy a product worth 70k. With my 15% discount code, he will pay 59.5k instead of 70k and save 10.5k YOU SEE HOW THESE PEOPLE ARE GIVING AWAY MONEY.

I know of one store now that is selling discount code at 500 Naira. The name or handle is @baffup_online. Hurry now and make money.

NOTE: Some of these stores give products for buying discount codes too. You might be lucky and even win a product.

Re: Start Legitimate Investment With N500 Only by Gmann72: 1:32pm On Jun 07, 2018
UPDATE!!!!
So it seems @baffup_online is giving out products to people that buy it's discount codes.

Re: Start Legitimate Investment With N500 Only by adomuwiner(m): 1:34pm On Jun 07, 2018
How can I buy the code
Re: Start Legitimate Investment With N500 Only by Gmann72: 1:37pm On Jun 07, 2018
Tlyon:
Can you pls put more light on how the codes can be sold out to other from my part who is buying from the main site

Good question. My strategy is simple, I wait 3-5days after the sales is over. These stores post products all the time. I comment on new posts stating that I have discount codes for sale. Depending on how much I need, if you want higher value of money for your code comment on products with higher purchase value.

EXAMPLE: 15% discount on a 25k product is 4k, so you might not be able to sell your code for more than 1k(which is double your money) to a buyer. But on a 50k product, 15% discount is about 7k, you can sell the codes for between 2k and 4k depending on the buyer and how well you can negotiate.
Re: Start Legitimate Investment With N500 Only by Gmann72: 2:39pm On Jun 07, 2018
adomuwiner:
How can I buy the code

This is the link on their bio: https://paystack.com/pay/15zrstyy0y

Other interested parties can pay through here too. I'm posting this here for the convenience of you and other interested parties. Anyone can go to Instagram and confirm the information here.

Here is a link to their Instagram account: https://www.instagram.com/baffup_online/

(1) (Reply)

Technical Analysis Training / Why Should You Join Ragp?* / Process Email Wit Phone And Make Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.