Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Masturbation Has Saved My Life Times Without Numbers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Masturbation Has Saved My Life Times Without Numbers (8543 Views)

My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? / Masturbation Has Ruined My Life / A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Masturbation Has Saved My Life Times Without Numbers by hotwax: 2:48pm On Jun 07, 2018
Recently, I have been seeing topic on how Doga is evil, detrimental to health and immoral e.t.c.
Do not see my post as counter thread but reality and experience of a Vaseline crew member.

This act has saved me embarrassment and imprisonment times without numbers.

1. Let me start from today. I masturbated while at work today around 12:00’oclock. My GF has been out of town to school for the past 3 months and I have been feeling like pounding a girl.

There is this beautiful married lady working as Admin staff in my office. We share the same office room. She is so cute with big boobs and back..She put on a cleavage bearing jacket today. Anytime I see those pawpaws, I feel like pouncing on her. I was so close raping her today because there was no way I could have approached a married woman for sex. Even if she agrees, it’s a no no to me. I saved myself embarrassment.

What did I do? I just went to the toilet and Jack off. Now I am feeling cool and concentrated. She is even with me now as I speak…those pawpaws are meaningless to me now. I saved myself from embarrasement

2. Sometimes ago, this girl agreed to visit me, despite chatting dirty on whatsap for months, she didn’t allow me penetrate her. I tried all I could but made sure not to rape her. She closed her legs. It came to a point when she told me she was gonna shout. I had no choice. I left her, went to my rest room and jack off. She was surprized my dick went down..I stopped disturbing her. I could have raped a girl. I saved myself from drama and negative publicity.

3. Early this year, I was so sexually pressed that I made arrangement with a Unilag runs girl and agreed to pay her 20k. 1 hour to her coming to my apartment, my senses just came back. I said to myself, so I am going to waste my 20k just to pump out sperm? I just switched of my phone so she wont be able to reach me. I put on my laptop, connected it to internet..connected my browser to a goodie site with my body lotion and jack all day. I saved 20k

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Masturbation Has Saved My Life Times Without Numbers by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 2:49pm On Jun 07, 2018
cry
Re: Masturbation Has Saved My Life Times Without Numbers by empire2017(m): 2:54pm On Jun 07, 2018
u are a big clown

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Masturbation Has Saved My Life Times Without Numbers by AnodaIT(m): 2:56pm On Jun 07, 2018
I can see you have been busy son

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Has Saved My Life Times Without Numbers by hotwax: 2:59pm On Jun 07, 2018
empire2017:
u are a big clown

4 Likes

Re: Masturbation Has Saved My Life Times Without Numbers by Arthurwinner(m): 3:06pm On Jun 07, 2018
lol....u need to gt a closer gal friend
Re: Masturbation Has Saved My Life Times Without Numbers by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:14pm On Jun 07, 2018
cheesy grin
Re: Masturbation Has Saved My Life Times Without Numbers by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 07, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

Your matter weak me oooo

☣ ☠

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Has Saved My Life Times Without Numbers by machiti(m): 3:43pm On Jun 07, 2018
hotwax:
Recently, I have been seeing topic on how Doga is evil, detrimental to health and immoral e.t.c.
Do not see my post as counter thread but reality and experience of a Vaseline crew member.

1. Let me start from today. I masturbated while at work today around 12:00’oclock. My GF has been out of town to school for the past 3 months and I have been feeling like pounding a girl.

There is this beautiful married lady working as Admin staff in my office. We share the same office room. She is so cute with big boobs and back..She put on a cleavage bearing jacket today. Anytime I see those pawpaws, I feel like pouncing on her. I was so close raping her today because there was no way I could have approached a married woman for sex. Even if she agrees, it’s a no no to me. I saved myself embarrassment.

What did I do? I just went to the toilet and Jack off. Now I am feeling cool and concentrated. She is even with me now as I speak…those pawpaws are meaningless to me now. I saved myself from embarrasement

2. Sometimes ago, this girl agreed to visit me, despite chatting dirty on whatsap for months, she didn’t allow me penetrate her. I tried all I could but made sure not to rape her. She closed her legs. It came to a point when she told me she was gonna shout. I had no choice. I left her, went to my rest room and jack off. She was surprized my dick went down..I stopped disturbing her. I could have raped a girl. I saved myself from drama and negative publicity.

3. Early this year, I was so sexually pressed that I made arrangement with a Unilag runs girl and agreed to pay her 20k. 1 hour to her coming to my apartment, my senses just came back. I said to myself, so I am going to waste my 20k just to pump out sperm? I just switched of my phone so she wont be able to reach me. I put on my laptop, connected it to internet..connected my browser to a goodie site with my body lotion and jack all day. I saved 20k

who talk say jerking off no de pay na bastar*

19 Likes

Re: Masturbation Has Saved My Life Times Without Numbers by bouncin04(m): 3:45pm On Jun 07, 2018
Lolz
Re: Masturbation Has Saved My Life Times Without Numbers by samyfreshsmooth(m): 3:50pm On Jun 07, 2018
hahahahaha

this one just off me

udonminit

[g]

2 Likes

Re: Masturbation Has Saved My Life Times Without Numbers by czarina(f): 3:52pm On Jun 07, 2018
Gaskiya many are mad few are roaming shocked

Check my profile if you live in Jos and environs cool
Re: Masturbation Has Saved My Life Times Without Numbers by hotwax: 3:53pm On Jun 07, 2018
czarina:
Gaskiya many are mad few are roaming shocked

Check my profile if you live in Jos and environs cool
Self description I guess

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Has Saved My Life Times Without Numbers by czarina(f): 3:55pm On Jun 07, 2018
hotwax:

Self description I guess
yes darling, I just described you kiss
Re: Masturbation Has Saved My Life Times Without Numbers by hotwax: 3:57pm On Jun 07, 2018
czarina:
yes darling, I just described you kiss

11 Likes

Re: Masturbation Has Saved My Life Times Without Numbers by Bluezy13(m): 4:45pm On Jun 07, 2018
Funnily vulgar cheesy

But very true.
Only those who masturbate will understand.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Has Saved My Life Times Without Numbers by Chuknovski(m): 4:48pm On Jun 07, 2018
lonely rat, grin aint nothing like furking a real pussy

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Has Saved My Life Times Without Numbers by jonero4(m): 5:28pm On Jun 07, 2018
continue
Re: Masturbation Has Saved My Life Times Without Numbers by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 07, 2018
So you see, masturbation is not totally bad after all

21 Likes

Re: Masturbation Has Saved My Life Times Without Numbers by millomaniac: 5:52pm On Jun 07, 2018
hotwax:

You can console yourself all you want, however the beginning of the solution to your problem is admitting it. go on say it with me its not hard "i am a sex addict" there. Thats the first step.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Has Saved My Life Times Without Numbers by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 07, 2018
One man's meat......................?
Re: Masturbation Has Saved My Life Times Without Numbers by proxillin(m): 5:54pm On Jun 07, 2018
millomaniac:

You can console yourself all you want, however the beginning of the solution to your problem is admitting it. go on say it with me its not hard "i am a sex addict" there. Thats the first step.

Saint spotted.

8 Likes

Re: Masturbation Has Saved My Life Times Without Numbers by Follygunners: 5:58pm On Jun 07, 2018
My guy, you be my hero, I swear! You too get sense. Masturbation is indeed healthy! It saves you way more than you could ever imagine. cool

19 Likes

Re: Masturbation Has Saved My Life Times Without Numbers by tenderlaw(m): 6:05pm On Jun 07, 2018
Hehehehehehe. That's real funny shiit right there.
Re: Masturbation Has Saved My Life Times Without Numbers by megamank(m): 6:08pm On Jun 07, 2018
If you are thirsty and needs water no matter the mineral u drink the thirst for water still remains.,...if nor be flesh nor be FCK.....

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Has Saved My Life Times Without Numbers by Giddymoney(m): 6:14pm On Jun 07, 2018
hotwax:

2 Likes

Re: Masturbation Has Saved My Life Times Without Numbers by Lonestar124: 6:19pm On Jun 07, 2018
The journey did not start today cheesy
Re: Masturbation Has Saved My Life Times Without Numbers by daryoor(m): 6:59pm On Jun 07, 2018
Your problem is poverty. Ull make double of that daily washing dishes in europe or us. The beachs are no starving so they'll fvck u for free.

#Get that visa

3 Likes

Re: Masturbation Has Saved My Life Times Without Numbers by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 07, 2018
Well justified though.

Everybody masturbate. In the course of your life you would have explored your body.

I recall when a married woman told me she masturbate just to remain faithful to her husband because her husband couldn't perform well or make her cum.

We all do, once in a while but choose to deny it because of our culture.

6 Likes

Re: Masturbation Has Saved My Life Times Without Numbers by Makaveli217(m): 7:32pm On Jun 07, 2018
Super Ultra Legend
Re: Masturbation Has Saved My Life Times Without Numbers by ojay2053(m): 7:35pm On Jun 07, 2018
grin grin grin. Baba you be the realest. More lube to your hands.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Day I Had Quickie In The Shoe Store / Sex With My Gateman / Do Girls Intentionally Shake Their Back When They Walk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.