Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days (58053 Views)

I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma / Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss / Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days by Smarttravels(f): 4:47pm On Jun 07, 2018
breathcutter:
Some people may not like this...
The moment you begin to see all victories as victory for all irrespective of tribe or religion, then sense will begin to fall on you...and maybe personal blessings will fall on you too. Mshewww

12 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days by Fayose1: 4:48pm On Jun 07, 2018
It is 14billion not 12billion

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days by martolux(m): 4:48pm On Jun 07, 2018
we gtb customers will suffer for this....we go soon dey hear weekly gtb card maintainance alert on our phones. grin

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days by AZeD1(m): 4:48pm On Jun 07, 2018
jodeci:
This will shake GTB to the roots.
Seriously?

Can't believe people are saying GTB is in trouble. How Ignorant can you guys be?

GTB made N170 billion after tax last year.

GTB made a profit of N52 billion in the first quarter of this year.

14 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days by gurunlocker: 4:48pm On Jun 07, 2018
Na for GTB account holder to dey receive illegal debit alert now

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days by petbam: 4:49pm On Jun 07, 2018
The best news ever received. Justice has finally prevail over the evil perpetrated by Nigeria banks. I wish innoson good luck in all his endeavor.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 07, 2018
Good Move! they will learn now!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days by menix(m): 4:49pm On Jun 07, 2018
Time to sell off my shares..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days by Omololu007(m): 4:49pm On Jun 07, 2018
Congrat to innoson on this one,let more people sue all this useless banks that do deduct people's money anyhow

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days by InvertedHammer: 4:49pm On Jun 07, 2018
/*

Where are the TRIBAL WARLORDS on nairaland that called Innoson a fraudster?

It is victimization after all. The Supreme Court had all the evidence before them before the judgment.

The greatest victory is the deadline given to pay...no room for shenanigan.

I see the name GTB being changed to IVM bank soon. Oh well...may be not because a lot of folks will drink rat poison.

Eschew tribalism! It is worse than poverty.

*/

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days by eagleeye2: 4:50pm On Jun 07, 2018
magoo10:
By supreme court judgement we believe it is final.
big congrats to innoson motors . God purnish devil and EFCC
At last. Congratulations to innoson group

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days by Lummygold1: 4:50pm On Jun 07, 2018
As far as I can tell from Innoson's own Twitter account, they haven't won the case. GTB has been ordered to put the amount in escrow against the final judgement in the case.

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days by Fadiga24(m): 4:50pm On Jun 07, 2018
Afonja muslims

Throwback
Ngeneukwenu
Buhariguy
Yarimo right now..

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days by magoo10(m): 4:51pm On Jun 07, 2018
eagleeye2:

At last. Congratulations to innoson group
A very big one to him

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days by SmartMugu: 4:51pm On Jun 07, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
cool Innosson give me one billion biko
Na me first ask, so na my call him go answer first shocked

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days by doctokwus: 4:51pm On Jun 07, 2018
This news needs to be treated with a lot of caution.
The link is not opening and even the source of the Supreme Court judgement is an Innoson spokes person.
If it turns out true though,Gtb has some serious soul searching to do on how it allowed efcc to burgle a case that should have been taken with all seriousness it deserves.

6 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days by slex(m): 4:51pm On Jun 07, 2018
Gtb,useless bank

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days by eph12(m): 4:52pm On Jun 07, 2018
emelda86:

Don't mess with an Igbo Man grin
Make I hear
Re: Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 07, 2018
Make dey no comot money from my account with one kind useless debit alert sha. I don talk my own.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days by naijjaman(m): 4:54pm On Jun 07, 2018
Good news to Innoson. Congratulations

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days by grandstar(m): 4:54pm On Jun 07, 2018
GTB can afford it but the perceived injustice is the issue. They definitely don't feel Innoson is entitled to a dime.

Anyway, the right thing for GTB to do is simply to pay up and respect the law. It has no choice

It will set a good precedent.

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days by byteem: 4:55pm On Jun 07, 2018
WRONG INFO SIR

... THE SUPREME COURT INSISTED THAT GTB OBEY COURT OF APPEAL DECISION BY PAYING 14B INTO AN INTEREST YEILDING ACCOUNT IN ANY REPUTABLE NIGERIAN BANK . THIS WAS GIVEN AS A PRE-CONDITION TO HEARING GTB'S MOTION FOR STAY..

ONLY WHEN THE SUPREME COURT RULES IN FAVOUR OF INNOSON CAN THE MONEY BE TRULY PAID TO HIM...ITS NOT YET UHURU.

9 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days by Fadiga24(m): 4:55pm On Jun 07, 2018
Smarttravels:
The moment you begin to see all victories as victory for all irrespective of tribe or religion, then sense will begin to fall on you...and maybe personal blessings will fall on you too. Mshewww

Where were you when your scratched faced brothers from the wastelands were rejoicing at the arrest and detainment of Innoson calling him criminal

If you are pained by the news go drink rat poison

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days by Shalomc(f): 4:55pm On Jun 07, 2018
pastorcyrus:

Whenever we say that this administration is against the igbos,some people will be thinking otherwise.
Once again,as his name implies, innocent chukwuma have been confirmed to be free from all the allegations levelled against him by gtb and efcc,efcc always working against the innocent just to please their pay masters. Very pathetic
That picture is of beremx's baby... Hope you know?
Re: Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days by MPESA(m): 4:56pm On Jun 07, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
cool Innosson give me one billion biko
Onye ochi grin
Re: Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days by Focusmind: 4:56pm On Jun 07, 2018
Igbos and their disgusting posts. What has this got to do with tribe? A judgment between two companies and people are here fighting themselves. What is your business? Will Innoson give you part of the money? I don't know why little things should turn into ethnic rivalry and insults in Nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days by agarawu23(m): 4:56pm On Jun 07, 2018
jodeci:
This will shake GTB to the roots.
12b can't shake them. Banks are super rich especially gtb with huge customer. If them take 10# from each customers account for 1month, that's huge money.

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days by isaac7819(m): 4:57pm On Jun 07, 2018
How come no mainstream news company report this verdict! i smell spin Dr again! lol

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days by osazeeblue01: 4:57pm On Jun 07, 2018
That's final
Re: Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days by Austinoiz(m): 4:57pm On Jun 07, 2018
All hail the Supreme Court.
Afonjas will be dreading this thread like it's Ebola.
Congrats Mr. Innocent Chukwuma

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days by PataAlhaja(m): 4:58pm On Jun 07, 2018
babeosisi:
That bank is finished
All their customers will withdraw their funds
The bank may not survive this

Those of you working for GT,sorry o
Start looking for work

Olodo, which bank is finished?

You must be very dumb to think GTB wouldn't have made provisions for the litigation in their books for the 2017 financial year end.

That means they must have netted off the worst-case-scenario payments to Innoson from their profit before tax.

Despite that, the bank still made 170 billion Naira in Profit after Tax and paid 2.40 Naira as final dividend!

Lazy Nigerian Youth like you. grin

5 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days by contigiency(m): 4:59pm On Jun 07, 2018
At times when God wants to bless someone, it comes in form of trials and temptations. You won't know that the rough road will lead you to a place of plenty. It is a very good lesson to all of us especially those who were shouting and bringing religious sentiment into the matter, stressing that the man was going through such ordeal because the president wants to frustrate the business of Innoson because he Innoson is a Christian. We can now see that the president does not interfere into the activities of the various institutions. Else, he could have as well, influence the outcome of this matter even at the supreme court.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Groundnut Seller In Suit, Gives Receipt To His Buyers (Photos) / Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes / Tony Elumelu Working In A Private Jet (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.