Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days (58021 Views)

I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma / Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss / Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days by maasoap(m): 10:28pm On Jun 07, 2018
zombieserum:
shut up you that cannot understand common English wants to teach someone ,do you know what what they call supreme court? did you read the order given within 14 days? is it your money ? why are you so pained . zombie

Humble yourself and learn, stop making a fool of yourself here.

https://www.nairaland.com/4548880/gtbank-debunks-rumours-court-order/3#68278199
Re: Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days by AZeD1(m): 10:39pm On Jun 07, 2018
Ejanla07:

They are in trouble because if 10 percent of customers withdraw money out of fear.
You know the rest
Lol.
The people that matter are not taking their money away from GTB.
This case has been in court for close to 10 years but Innosson still banks with GTB.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days by chyboiy0007(m): 10:50pm On Jun 07, 2018
Gtbank my bank now and always.....

Re: Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days by zombieserum(m): 10:55pm On Jun 07, 2018
maasoap:

Humble yourself and learn, stop making a fool of yourself here.

https://www.nairaland.com/4548880/gtbank-debunks-rumours-court-order/3#68278199
you are the one making a fool of yourself ,why not wait till the supreme court debunks it than fooling urself here . we all know that gtb will witness lots of customers withdrawing their deposits if the damage control goes bad.
between why are you so pained ? is it your father that owns gtb?

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days by shizzle1: 11:10pm On Jun 07, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Being the typical cretin that you er, u tend to jump to conclusions. Read this
https://www.nairaland.com/4548880/gtbank-debunks-rumours-court-order#68276865
brainless dunce

And your idiotic, dumb and empty head couldn't let you decipher that the rebuttal was nothing but a face-saving, damage control from the fraudulent gtb having noticed that depositors are already falling over themselves to withdraw their savings

You are even more senseless and stupid than I earlier thought
Re: Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days by Checked86: 11:14pm On Jun 07, 2018
Fat Alert. Big man problem, Big man reward
Re: Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days by shizzle1: 11:15pm On Jun 07, 2018
Ovonlen:

Dear sir, it was just the decision on an interlocutory motion for stay of execution by the Appellant (GTBank ). The final appeal is yet to be canvassed. And also the money being referred to here is not to be paid to INNOSON directly but to the court which will hold it as a trustee pending the determination of the final appeal. In other words, if Gtbank wins at the Supreme Court, the money goes back to them and if INNOSON wins, it goes to him. It's actually a time worn principle of law that when a money judgment is given, the judgment debtor must pay or show ability to pay off the judgment debt before audience is even given to him for his appeal to be heard so as not to deprive the judgment creditor of the fruits of the judgment. I hope this short write up puts paid to the rather erroneous headline. Thanks.
So Mr intelligent, can you please tell us the essence of the press statement as released by gtb?
Re: Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days by shizzle1: 11:20pm On Jun 07, 2018
sapele914:
Conspiracy theorist the federal government is against you but you won in the supreme court of justice under the jurisdiction of Nigeria,I guess we can say there is rule of law in Nigeria.
What does gtb a public/private entity have to do with the Government of Nigeria and us in Delta State or is Delta state fighting ibos?why bring Nigeria into your conspiracy theory?stupid ipob propaganda Zombie.
dimwitt, why are you so pained? Please where did the person you quoted mention delta state?

Some of you idiots feel so much hate and pain for any good news about Igbos -your foolish comments here being a classic example, otherwise why do you bring IPOB into this?

Stupid fools everywhere
Re: Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days by DaHenchmann: 11:20pm On Jun 07, 2018
PataAlhaja:

Olodo, which bank is finished?

You must be very dumb to think GTB wouldn't have made provisions for the litigation in their books for the 2017 financial year end.

That means they must have netted off the worst-case-scenario payments to Innoson from their profit before tax.

Despite that, the bank still made 170 billion Naira in Profit after Tax and paid 2.40 Naira as final dividend!

Lazy Nigerian Youth like you. grin

He/she only said: GT Bank is finished..... Why insult..? Why say he/she is very dumb...?
You guys just take stuffs on social media so serious that, you can't do without insulting.
Easy ooh... na Lazy pipo dey always enjoy insulting others.
Re: Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days by CoolAmbience(m): 12:29am On Jun 08, 2018
[quote author=Lightening post=68275252][/quote]

You seem to have difficulty understanding simple English language.

Who was talking about his arrest and the circumstances around it, and how does that translate to conviction by a court of law?
Re: Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days by DSDLIVEREPORT: 1:33am On Jun 08, 2018
Lightening:

Because you are no longer in a position to insult anymore. It is over yo us now.
Good luck in your chosen career
Re: Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days by mysteryman2014: 4:03am On Jun 08, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

http://dailypost.ng/2018/06/07/breaking-innoson-floors-guarantee-trust-bank-supreme-court/

I maintain my stance, this would have a major breaking news in virtually all newspaper, not from just from the company mouthpiece.
Re: Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days by 2016v2017: 4:13am On Jun 08, 2018
magoo10:
By supreme court judgement we believe it is final.
big congrats to innoson motors . God purnish devil and EFCC
Re: Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days by 2016v2017: 4:14am On Jun 08, 2018
ukukaegbu:
And some people were abusing this man
only the Afonjas

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days by 2016v2017: 4:15am On Jun 08, 2018
Ziggylady:

Good one..GTBank town criers the floor is open.
Re: Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days by 2016v2017: 4:15am On Jun 08, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Good shall always triumph over evil ..GTB played themselves

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days by 2016v2017: 4:17am On Jun 08, 2018
Kcwise199:
This is what we call sweet victory. God bless Innoson motors. Igbo Businesses will survive against all odds. God will see Emzor Pharmaceuticals thru.
Re: Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days by 2016v2017: 4:18am On Jun 08, 2018
Paperwhite:
GTB stupidly played into EFCC foolishness.Guess it's clear now.They even issued a court warrant of arrest on the CEO just last week over a phantom court summon.
Dangote is not touched but the government just goes about to destroy Igbo business interests.
Re: Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days by 2016v2017: 4:20am On Jun 08, 2018
ogaontop:
A win win against GTB, EFCC, AFONJA's and ALL ENEMIES OF PROGRESS!
Re: Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days by GeniusHawlah(m): 6:04am On Jun 08, 2018
magoo10:
By supreme court judgement we believe it is final.
big congrats to innoson motors . God purnish devil and EFCC
See this.

Re: Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days by Ejanla07: 9:03am On Jun 08, 2018
labiola:
For those who were shouting GTBank will go down, sorry it will not go down. . The shareholder fund of Gtbank as at 31st december was 625b. They made 200bilion after tax. They declared total of 2.60k last year as divided. Though, the amount will have a negative effect on their performance for 2018 FY. 14billion can not sink Gtbank.

With panic withdrawal. Thr estimated income will be affected and this will destabilise thr business plan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days by Ovonlen(m): 11:32am On Jun 08, 2018
shizzle1:
So Mr intelligent, can you please tell us the essence of the press statement as released by gtb?
Well.... I guess this link would answer your question

https://www.financialwatchngr.com/2018/06/08/gtbank-and-innosons-day-at-the-supreme-court-how-it-went-down/
Re: Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days by Ovonlen(m): 11:36am On Jun 08, 2018
zombieserum:
zombie shut up can't you read boldly that the apex court ordered that the management of gtb pay chukwuma innocent #12billion within 14 days and the court also struck out the motion for stay of execution of Enugu court of appeal divisions which order that gtbank pays #6billion into an interest yielding account ?
you want to sound smart but end up being a daft ,this is a final judgement by the apex court.

Although it is not in my nature to respond to replies filled with incentives but please read this and stop insulting people who are just trying to put things in the proper context. Innoson or GTBank are not my relations. I just wanted to clarify

https://www.financialwatchngr.com/2018/06/08/gtbank-and-innosons-day-at-the-supreme-court-how-it-went-down/
Re: Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days by labiola: 4:25pm On Jun 08, 2018
Ejanla07:

What is your statistics? A lot of people did not even know about the judgement. For example, all of us in my family have GTBank account, as at today none of us is doing panic withdrawal. In my office, we are all using Gtbank, none of us is cinsidering that, they are not even aware of the judgement.

With panic withdrawal. Thr estimated income will be affected and this will destabilise thr business plan
Re: Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days by labiola: 4:28pm On Jun 08, 2018
softwerk:

But will definitely lead to Segun Agbaje's sack!!!!

Now he'll understand what it really means to loose a job you love so much grin

Who go sack Segun Agbaje? It seems you don't know their history and culture. Segun started with the Bank, aside, he has done well as an M.D. I believe a lot of people will stand by him. Segun na big boy oh.
Re: Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days by BetaThings: 5:51pm On Jun 08, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:
GTB is in trouble.
Yoruba Muslims over to you...
This is your wailing thread

Looks like every Yoruba is now a Muslim to you
Because Segun Agbaje is not a Muslim, or did he convert to Islam this morning?
Re: Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days by BetaThings: 5:58pm On Jun 08, 2018
Kcwise199:
This is what we call sweet victory. God bless Innoson motors. Igbo Businesses will survive against all odds. God will see Emzor Pharmaceuticals thru.

It is not always tribal enemies. Remember Coscharis and Ifeanyi Ubah?
Ubah lied to Coscharis that people ganged up against him because of his tribe. Coscharis stepped in because he believed the story
But Ubah showed him like he had shown the banks

https://ynaija.com/scandal-uba-duped-me-of-n21-billion-cosmas-maduka-its-lies-designed-to-take-over-my-company-ifeanyi-ubah-details/

Maduka said he really went into the fuel business with Capital Oil because he sympathized and wanted to bail the young Ubah out of a credit crunch crisis as most Nigerian creditor institutions had refused to advance him any form of loan for his business. Vibrant Venture Limited was later appointed as a warehousing agent for the joint venture partnership.

Maduka claimed after the joint venture deal was sealed, both companies were able to secure a loan from Access Bank for the importation of Premium Motor Spirit (petrol), but he alleged that Ubah and his company breached the terms of the deal by engaging in the diversion of the imported products and other fraudulent activities which had marred the ability to execute the joint venture deal as a profitable establishment.
Re: Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days by BetaThings: 6:20pm On Jun 08, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:
GTB is in trouble.
Yoruba Muslims over to you...
This is your wailing thread

CyynthiaKiss:

One thing is certain, you might succeed in deceiving some fanatical yoryuba Muslimns, but you can't deceive progressive/Yoruba Christians.
We Christian Yorubas
Progressive Yorubas are wiser...

Interesting!
A Yoruba Christian is happy that a bank headed by Segun Agbaje is suposed to have lost a case
Re: Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 08, 2018
My God ! so as at 6 pm today, these one way irrational thinking people are yet to wake up from their slumber. If not their becoming nuisance to the entity called Nigeria, they should be in prison by now, but government is aware of their embarrassing & crude crying of marginalization.

They attacked EFCC officials & violated the integrity of our Apex Court - the Supreme Court, yet nothing can be done because they have become so crude & barbaric to logical reasoning & at war with everybody. Giving a false information to the public about activity of Supreme Court is itself an assault on the Apex Court.
Re: Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days by maasoap(m): 9:30pm On Jun 08, 2018
zombieserum:
you are the one making a fool of yourself ,why not wait till the supreme court debunks it than fooling urself here . we all know that gtb will witness lots of customers withdrawing their deposits if the damage control goes bad.
between why are you so pained ? is it your father that owns gtb?

May be you should tell us if Innoson man is your father. With me, it is neither about Innoson or GTBank, it about this below in case you are already lost :

Ovonlen:
Dear sir, it was just the decision on an interlocutory motion for stay of execution by the Appellant (GTBank ). The final appeal is yet to be canvassed. And also the money being referred to here is not to be paid to INNOSON directly but to the court which will hold it as a trustee pending the determination of the final appeal. In other words, if Gtbank wins at the Supreme Court, the money goes back to them and if INNOSON wins, it goes to him. It's actually a time worn principle of law that when a money judgment is given, the judgment debtor must pay or show ability to pay off the judgment debt before audience is even given to him for his appeal to be heard so as not to deprive the judgment creditor of the fruits of the judgment. I hope this short write up puts paid to the rather erroneous headline. Thanks.

Look at your stupid response to a guy who was trying to educate you on the subject matter before you put it on your head like Innoson is your father

zombieserum:
zombie shut up can't you read boldly that the apex court ordered that the management of gtb pay chukwuma innocent #12billion within 14 days and the court also struck out the motion for stay of execution of Enugu court of appeal divisions which order that gtbank pays #6billion into an interest yielding account ?
you want to sound smart but end up being a daft ,this is a final judgement by the apex court.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days by Ovonlen(m): 9:01pm On Jun 12, 2018
shizzle1:
https://www.nairaland.com/4557923/lied-gtbank-supreme-court-judgment

I hope this has clarified my initial statement sir?
Re: Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days by Ovonlen(m): 9:02pm On Jun 12, 2018
maasoap:

May be you should tell us if Innoson man is your father. With me, it is neither about Innoson or GTBank, it about this below in case you are already lost :

Look at your stupid response to a guy who was trying to educate you on the subject matter before you put it on your head like Innoson is your father

Mr Zombie, I hope the below link vindicates me before your almighty altar of premature insults?

https://www.nairaland.com/4557923/lied-gtbank-supreme-court-judgment

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Groundnut Seller In Suit, Gives Receipt To His Buyers (Photos) / Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account / Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.