Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,006 members, 7,799,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? (30860 Views)

Is It Ideal To Ask One's Kid To Fight Back / Father Flogs Daughter For Posting Nude Videos On Instagram / Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 5:03pm On Jun 07, 2018
My dad once mentioned his brother usually takes his only daughter (my cousin) for virginity test on her birthday so she'll remain a virgin till she gets married.

he (my dad) said he wanted to do same with my sisters but my mom was having none of it cos according to her, she trained, trusts and knows her daughters well

we all thought perhaps he would stop when my cousin crosses her teens but she celebrated her 21st birthday a month ago and 4 days ago i jokingly asked her on whatsapp if her dad still took her for the tests and she said yes!!

honestly at first i was shocked and thought my uncle crazy but on second thoughts, i believe what he's doing is a little right

seeing how wild my cous is (being an only girl and all) i'm 100% certain she'd have long lost her virginity if not for that

i think i will do that for my future daughter(s) cos this world is evil and boys are not to be trusted (girls too)

anyways what do you guys think............is it ideal and advisable or not?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by kushercain: 5:04pm On Jun 07, 2018
that one is good My uncle's inlaw wife's mother's sister used to use tape rule to measure her daughter kpekus

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by damtan(m): 5:07pm On Jun 07, 2018
Trust Trust is a big word. I'm sure my mum can vouch for me that i never taste punna; but hell no. I've so betrayed her trust.

That your uncle na correct man. I'm sure he must have been there. he must have betrayed someone's trust too.

108 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by IamD18: 5:08pm On Jun 07, 2018
Did your uncle check his daughter's ANUS?

Because some of the virgins we see and praise these days are nothing but non-virgins parading with leaking asses.

240 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by IamAirforce1: 5:09pm On Jun 07, 2018
I know a girl who's a virgin only inbetween her legs but mouth ha since been disvirgined

She's good cheesy

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by stefanweeks: 5:13pm On Jun 07, 2018
Make him kukuma put padlock for the thing na

Till she ready to marry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by stefanweeks: 5:13pm On Jun 07, 2018
IamAirforce1:
I know a girl who's a virgin but so good at sucking dickk

Introduce me to her na

7 Likes

Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 07, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

I need to leave this thread.

☣ ☠

8 Likes

Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by oshe11: 5:14pm On Jun 07, 2018
Your uncle was once a playboy

Over sense wee not kee him.....

Like someone opined up there, he should as well go for Anus test

The Uncle should take her to diff hospitals ooo cos she might be giving it to the doctor to cover her tracks

FEAR SOME GIRLS

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by Bamz(m): 5:16pm On Jun 07, 2018
Lol this is a lottle weird. For how long? Till marriage? In hindsight, it may be a good thing.
Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by mikejj(m): 5:29pm On Jun 07, 2018
ah ogah oo.which one b virginity test again...wat he is doing is affecting the girl mentally... her virginity is her virginity she decides to keep her choice...if she doesn't want to keep it her choice... that girl now i won't be surprise if she is nt in a relationship ..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by ednut1(m): 5:30pm On Jun 07, 2018
His old age wud be sad and miserable cos the gal would desert and loath him

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 5:30pm On Jun 07, 2018
damtan:
Trust Trust is a big word. I'm sure my mum can vouch for me that i never taste punna; but hell no. I've so betrayed her trust.

That your uncle na correct man. I'm sure he must have been there. he must have betrayed someone's trust too.

we all have one way or the other cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by pocohantas(f): 5:33pm On Jun 07, 2018
mikejj:
ah ogah oo.which one b virginity test again...wat he is doing is affecting the girl mentally... her virginity is her virginity she decides to keep her choice...if she doesn't want to keep it her choice... that girl now i won't be surprise if she is nt in a relationship ..

ednut1:
His old age wud be sad and miserable cos the gal would desert and loath him

When people comment with their brains, it is obvious.
Such psychological abuse!

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by mikejj(m): 5:39pm On Jun 07, 2018
pocohantas:

When people comment with their brains, it is obvious. Such psychological abuse!
..i taya oooo poco poco
Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by Headlesschicken(m): 6:34pm On Jun 07, 2018
undecided Yuh uncle is just kidding himself, I'm sure her ANUS like d young man above me mentioned would be a Sore Sight by now.... grin

5 Likes

Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by ElsonMorali: 7:07pm On Jun 07, 2018
Not unless you are South African.
Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by fuckpro: 7:12pm On Jun 07, 2018
IamAirforce1:
I know a girl who's a virgin only inbetween her legs but mouth ha since been disvirgined

She's good cheesy
...i thought this secret is just btw you and your baby mama
Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:24pm On Jun 07, 2018
y'all seem to be forgeting it's my cousin we're talking about here wey una dey shout leaking anus leaking anus undecided

na me do myself wey i carry the matter come here sha angry

y'all left the topic and main question i asked to start discussing anus undecided

leaking anus kee all of you there undecided

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by Apina(m): 7:27pm On Jun 07, 2018
Desperate times call for desperate measures. He is simply looking out for one of his own, whether We think its ideal or not, doesn't count. undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 07, 2018
cheesy some parents sef what your uncle is doing is affecting the girl mentally and emotionally .anyway I still remember this emotional blackmail that was found in churches then in public they will summon those that are virgins to come to the altar for prayer if you don't go the whole church members and your parent will be looking at you somehow.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by XingXhang(m): 7:52pm On Jun 07, 2018
Fear of the unknown!
Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by Theaddict(f): 7:52pm On Jun 07, 2018
She will end up using her back hole for everything she wants to do.
Worse off.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by LordofNaija: 7:52pm On Jun 07, 2018
grin that uncle of yours will soon find that which he seeketh for and he will be so heartbroken to learn it was the dirty gateman who did it

6 Likes

Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 07, 2018
His Daughter
His Business

Not Yours....learn to mind yours

3 Likes

Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by englishmart(m): 7:52pm On Jun 07, 2018
this is not my business

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by LORDI(m): 7:54pm On Jun 07, 2018
IamD18:
Did your uncle check his daughter's ANUS?

Because some of the virgins we see and praise these days are nothing but non-virgins parading with leaking asses.
LMAO
Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by crackhaus: 7:54pm On Jun 07, 2018
His daughter, his business.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by oyetunder(m): 7:54pm On Jun 07, 2018
cool Maybe ritual rules...

3 Likes

Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by Lexusgs430: 7:54pm On Jun 07, 2018
Him dey fear boiz like fucktoto......
Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by Anijay1212(m): 7:54pm On Jun 07, 2018
angry
The man is mad, he is looking for an excuse to raise his blood pressure.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? by Dami12345: 7:54pm On Jun 07, 2018
jessca048:
cheesy some parents sef what your uncle is doing is affecting the girl mentally and emotionally .anyway I still remember this emotional blackmail that was found in churches then in public they will summon those that are virgins to come to the altar for prayer if you don't go the whole church members and your parent will be looking at you somehow.

Hoe-s- lol -show.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When A Deadbeat Dad Gets Old And Weary. / Couple Welcome Twins 25 Years After Marriage In Aba / My kids are being trained in an hotel!! I Need Advice..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.