Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Youtube Vanced Latest Apk Download For Android - Adblock And Background Playback - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Youtube Vanced Latest Apk Download For Android - Adblock And Background Playback (645 Views)

Can I Transfer My Youtube Vanced App From My Old Phone To My New One Without Usi / Fmwhatsapp Version 8.35 Apk Download For Android / How To Block Adds In Phone "Adblock Plus Apk Included" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Youtube Vanced Latest Apk Download For Android - Adblock And Background Playback by SpecsDevices: 5:13pm On Jun 07, 2018
YouTube is the world’s biggest and most popular video streaming/sharing platform in the world with millions of users.

Now what is YouTube Vanced? You must ask!

In this post, I will show you what YouTube Vanced is all about, how it works and where to download.

What is YouTube Vanced?
YouTube Vanced is a Modded version of YouTube with a host of additional features that make YouTube a lot easier and exciting to use. For instance, you can stream numerous videos on YouTube without a single ad popping up on your screen. In order words, it has an ad-blocking feature. That’s not all, you can also play music in background. As at the time of publishing this post, the available version is the latest YouTube Vanced APK 13.12.60.

One of the best features of youtube vanced is that it helps you to view and watch videos without ads and you can play the video even in the background.

Features Of YouTube Vanced App
Latest version v13.12.60
Blocks all YouTube ADs (some options are togglable)
Background playback feature
Force VP9 (or HDR) or vice versa
Override Max Resolution
Set preferred Video quality
Pinch to Zoom on all devices
Casting togglable (can be forced off)
Togglable Theme (White and Dark)
The picture in Picture PiP (Oreo Only)
Video window new or old style
Repeat video feature
Preferred Resolution & Speed feature
New Logo by @Logan and many more.
You can access all of this settings via the Settings option in YouTube Vanced settings.

Where to Download YouTube Vanced Apk for Android

Download https://specsdevices.com/youtube-vanced-latest-apk-download/

(1) (Reply)

Https://stylishc.com/2018/06/26/ad-samsung-galaxy-s4-blackberry-q10-and-samsung- / My Phone Doesn't Open Downloaded Photos / Infinix Set to Open First Exclusive Store In Nigeria today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.