Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,696 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Matthew Wolff Designed The Super Eagles 2018 World Cup Jersey - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Matthew Wolff Designed The Super Eagles 2018 World Cup Jersey (92971 Views)

Algeria Vs Nigeria: FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 1 (Full Time) / 2018 World Cup Africa Zone Qualifiers: Full Results Of Match Day 4 / 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Mikel Obi, Ighalo Return For Nigeria (Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matthew Wolff Designed The Super Eagles 2018 World Cup Jersey by adecz: 9:24pm On Jun 07, 2018
deepwater:

use your brains, black feathers from the eagle! uncle we are super eagles ......

We can as well use red in our
jerseys, since there are red flowers
in our coat of arms.

Na your type, when they ask you
in primary school to name colors in
Nigeria flag you'll say, green, white, red, black
blue etc, since you sabi argue blindly... undecided undecided
Re: Matthew Wolff Designed The Super Eagles 2018 World Cup Jersey by adecz: 9:26pm On Jun 07, 2018
thorpido:
There is black on Nigeria's coat of arms.

You try...

Coat of arms kor,
coat of legs ní.
Re: Matthew Wolff Designed The Super Eagles 2018 World Cup Jersey by rs172(m): 9:35pm On Jun 07, 2018
adecz:
undecided
Na Lionel messi younger brother.
But the black color in the jersey doesn't have any significance in our country, apart from the fact that Africa is the "dark continue".
Colors in a national Jersey should nhave a meaning.
[s]
adecz:
undecided
But the black color in the jersey doesn't have any significance in our country, apart from the fact that Africa is the "dark continue".
[/s]
adecz:
undecided
But the black color in the jersey doesn't have any significance in our country, apart from the fact that Nigeria is the "dark continue".

I changed it from Africa to Nigeria.
Re: Matthew Wolff Designed The Super Eagles 2018 World Cup Jersey by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 9:35pm On Jun 07, 2018
Maybe I’m not fashionable or something.... there’s no big deal in our jersey designs. The big deal is our love for the guys that modeled the design! And their swag! They made the jersey look good. .... and also our love for our country and football smiley and also the Naija hype factor! wink

My entitled opinion. First time I saw the jerseys , I didn’t go “WOW”. I went “Okay, hmmm... not bad sha.”
Re: Matthew Wolff Designed The Super Eagles 2018 World Cup Jersey by rs172(m): 9:36pm On Jun 07, 2018
adecz:
undecided
[s]
adecz:
undecided
[/s]
adecz:
undecided
But the black color in the jersey doesn't have any significance in our country, apart from the fact that Nigeria is the "dark continue".

I changed it from Africa to Nigeria.
Re: Matthew Wolff Designed The Super Eagles 2018 World Cup Jersey by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 07, 2018
DO NIGERIA FLAG HAS BLACK COLOUR, WHY USING BLACK COLOUR IN THE ARMS OF YOUR SO CALLED DESIGNED JERSEY?
Re: Matthew Wolff Designed The Super Eagles 2018 World Cup Jersey by oxygenlove(m): 9:47pm On Jun 07, 2018
, una don give scammers another bio. ,
Re: Matthew Wolff Designed The Super Eagles 2018 World Cup Jersey by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 07, 2018
Uniqueness01:
Hi Mr Mathew Wolff.....Nice meeting You smiley

Next...
Hi Uniqueness, I haven't met you yet, how do we solve dis big problem grin
Re: Matthew Wolff Designed The Super Eagles 2018 World Cup Jersey by karika2018: 9:59pm On Jun 07, 2018
nice.....but an american designed our jessey.....hmmmmm
Re: Matthew Wolff Designed The Super Eagles 2018 World Cup Jersey by bouncin04(m): 10:18pm On Jun 07, 2018
nurez305:
Am I the only one who didn't see anything special in this over hype jersey
Omo no be only u o

1 Like

Re: Matthew Wolff Designed The Super Eagles 2018 World Cup Jersey by lereinter(m): 10:20pm On Jun 07, 2018
what can Africans do
Re: Matthew Wolff Designed The Super Eagles 2018 World Cup Jersey by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 07, 2018
nurez305:

C'mon! The Jersey is so cool. Very lovely. smiley
Re: Matthew Wolff Designed The Super Eagles 2018 World Cup Jersey by Ologuneruagba(m): 10:39pm On Jun 07, 2018
The fifa world cup Nike jersey and kit for Nigeria is a master piece. However, am worried about the black colour included in it. Our national colour remains green-white-green. I hope Matthew can explain the black colour on the kit.
Re: Matthew Wolff Designed The Super Eagles 2018 World Cup Jersey by zealblinks(m): 10:42pm On Jun 07, 2018
nurez305:
bcoz you know nothing
Re: Matthew Wolff Designed The Super Eagles 2018 World Cup Jersey by thorpido(m): 10:47pm On Jun 07, 2018
adecz:

You try...

Coat of arms kor,
coat of legs ní.

You don't understand some things. Why does Holland wear orange when there's no orange on her flag?Why does Germany wear white when there's no white on her flag?

Sometimes it's not just the flag,it may be something significant about the country.
Ologuneruagba:
The fifa world cup Nike jersey and kit for Nigeria is a master piece. However, am worried about the black colour included in it. Our national colour remains green-white-green. I hope Matthew can explain the black colour on the kit.
Re: Matthew Wolff Designed The Super Eagles 2018 World Cup Jersey by deepwater(f): 10:51pm On Jun 07, 2018
adecz:

We can as well use red in our
jerseys, since there are red flowers
in our coat of arms.

Na your type, when they ask you
in primary school to name colors in
Nigeria flag you'll say, green, white, red, black
blue etc, since you sabi argue blindly... undecided undecided

We never discussed such irrelevance in my elementary days at school, we were more concerned with the number of stars on the USA flag and its importance to worldwide brightness
Now i know why you did not see the need for the black feathers on the jersey.
Now i am more super convinced i should not have quoted you before nor now.
Now i accept that it is heroic to abandon your likes in the pit of ignorance, for there exactly reigns your bliss.
Now ffucckk off my mention son grin
Re: Matthew Wolff Designed The Super Eagles 2018 World Cup Jersey by Shaev7(m): 11:02pm On Jun 07, 2018
If its in Nigeria they will say he doesn't have B.sc and that he attended college or polytechnic. Useless minds with degrees without vision and plans. Overrated certs more than craft. 55% of young graduate don't even have the money he has but yet a they do is making distinctions between B.sc and other certs upon certs.
Re: Matthew Wolff Designed The Super Eagles 2018 World Cup Jersey by nastynic(m): 11:04pm On Jun 07, 2018
Pavore9:
See the benefit of being an art student cheesy

Shey is Chalk that They use and design it ?

if you no get Sense just STFU! make other people Comment smh!
Re: Matthew Wolff Designed The Super Eagles 2018 World Cup Jersey by joinnow: 11:05pm On Jun 07, 2018
What is special about the vvvv on the Jersey
Abegi
Re: Matthew Wolff Designed The Super Eagles 2018 World Cup Jersey by Respect55(m): 11:17pm On Jun 07, 2018
Why didn't they design their legs undecided
Re: Matthew Wolff Designed The Super Eagles 2018 World Cup Jersey by Harrynight(m): 11:45pm On Jun 07, 2018
Meanwhile this where he got the design from

1 Like

Re: Matthew Wolff Designed The Super Eagles 2018 World Cup Jersey by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 08, 2018
nurez305:
Life is difficult for the blind dear
Re: Matthew Wolff Designed The Super Eagles 2018 World Cup Jersey by raph101(m): 12:04am On Jun 08, 2018
nurez305:

na so God dey take do him things o! when u succeed now na so people go dey ask, ''Wettin him sabi sef wey him Don blow' such is life!
Re: Matthew Wolff Designed The Super Eagles 2018 World Cup Jersey by newslifeop: 12:55am On Jun 08, 2018
ohh
Re: Matthew Wolff Designed The Super Eagles 2018 World Cup Jersey by odehaj: 1:35am On Jun 08, 2018
john650:
It's an ugly piece of clothing. Too busy and distracting if you ask me. An American team would never wear such a jersey. They must have told Mathew Nigerians like to keep things busy.
wallahi!Hope that over busy one is the away jersey? The dark green is cool.
Re: Matthew Wolff Designed The Super Eagles 2018 World Cup Jersey by Mafulul(m): 2:57am On Jun 08, 2018
What's the big deal with these designs? I can do better than that!
Re: Matthew Wolff Designed The Super Eagles 2018 World Cup Jersey by daywatcher: 6:36am On Jun 08, 2018
samuelchimmy:
Team bean fryers over to you

Talent does not waste in Western countries.
Re: Matthew Wolff Designed The Super Eagles 2018 World Cup Jersey by Everking(m): 7:22am On Jun 08, 2018
And no body could have designed it in nija..
Re: Matthew Wolff Designed The Super Eagles 2018 World Cup Jersey by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 08, 2018
Nope Makydebbie doesn't also like the jersey, she prefers Ghanaian jersey
nurez305:

Re: Matthew Wolff Designed The Super Eagles 2018 World Cup Jersey by abdulwassi(m): 8:01am On Jun 08, 2018
But But Wizkid said he Help Nike designing the jersey � �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ronaldo's Sister Posts Photo Of Messi Kneeling At Her Brother's Feet / Nigeria Vs Cape Verde: 2022 World Cup Qualifier: (2 - 1) On Sept 7 2021 / Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.