Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Brazilian Baby Thought To Have Died Survives After Being Buried Alive For 8 Hour - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Brazilian Baby Thought To Have Died Survives After Being Buried Alive For 8 Hour (33333 Views)

Indian Man survives after being impaled in the head with a rod (Disturbing Pix) / Chinese Factory Worker Miraculously Survives After Being Impaled On Spikes (Pics / Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brazilian Baby Thought To Have Died Survives After Being Buried Alive For 8 Hour by RuthlessLeader(m): 8:10pm On Jun 07, 2018
blingxx:
nairaland atheists won't like this grin
Of course Hera be praised.
Re: Brazilian Baby Thought To Have Died Survives After Being Buried Alive For 8 Hour by Sultty(m): 8:10pm On Jun 07, 2018
Trust these useless Nigerian slay mama's. They will quickly throw d baby in a polythene bag even when there are alive leaving them to die
Re: Brazilian Baby Thought To Have Died Survives After Being Buried Alive For 8 Hour by BanjiRaymond(m): 8:15pm On Jun 07, 2018
The baby quest for greatness is better than Buhari's change

2 Likes

Re: Brazilian Baby Thought To Have Died Survives After Being Buried Alive For 8 Hour by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:15pm On Jun 07, 2018
This is what happens when you die and reincarnate in nigeria 8 times and are finally reincarnated in overseas.
You won't agree to die again

2 Likes

Re: Brazilian Baby Thought To Have Died Survives After Being Buried Alive For 8 Hour by Oritsewhandey(m): 8:18pm On Jun 07, 2018
[quote author=Sanchase post=68274407]If it was in certain region, the skull would have disappeared from the body.
............................................................................................

If it was in PIGGY (IGBO) LAND,
That baby would have been sold immediately.
Nigeria's only resident bastards.
5% Bloc.
Re: Brazilian Baby Thought To Have Died Survives After Being Buried Alive For 8 Hour by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:21pm On Jun 07, 2018
Allahu Akbar
Re: Brazilian Baby Thought To Have Died Survives After Being Buried Alive For 8 Hour by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 07, 2018
My God
Re: Brazilian Baby Thought To Have Died Survives After Being Buried Alive For 8 Hour by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 07, 2018
My God!
Re: Brazilian Baby Thought To Have Died Survives After Being Buried Alive For 8 Hour by DabuIIIT: 8:27pm On Jun 07, 2018
What a destiny baby.
To God be the glory

meanwhile,thank God it happnd in a country. If it had happnd somewhere in a Kwantiri where the zinc is brown,ahhhhhh,dem for don pound am or worst still,dem for don harvest em head sharpaly sharparly
grin

lzaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brazilian Baby Thought To Have Died Survives After Being Buried Alive For 8 Hour by Akpacha(m): 8:28pm On Jun 07, 2018
God is awesome. Blessed be God forever!
Re: Brazilian Baby Thought To Have Died Survives After Being Buried Alive For 8 Hour by Born2Breed(f): 8:29pm On Jun 07, 2018
Great GOD
Re: Brazilian Baby Thought To Have Died Survives After Being Buried Alive For 8 Hour by MacShiff: 8:30pm On Jun 07, 2018
God is Great.
Re: Brazilian Baby Thought To Have Died Survives After Being Buried Alive For 8 Hour by marwanafrica: 8:32pm On Jun 07, 2018
Designated Survivor
Re: Brazilian Baby Thought To Have Died Survives After Being Buried Alive For 8 Hour by godofuck231: 8:36pm On Jun 07, 2018
Askmewhy:
Why will they arrest the old woman after all she's not a doctor

The baby should have been certified dead before burial, by a competent med practitioner
Re: Brazilian Baby Thought To Have Died Survives After Being Buried Alive For 8 Hour by Smarkie: 8:38pm On Jun 07, 2018
conquerer, overcomer
Re: Brazilian Baby Thought To Have Died Survives After Being Buried Alive For 8 Hour by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 07, 2018
This God is too good joor
Re: Brazilian Baby Thought To Have Died Survives After Being Buried Alive For 8 Hour by AwolowoAssLicker(f): 8:44pm On Jun 07, 2018
only my Jesus Christ can do this... abeg execute the wicked AFONJA grandmother

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Baby Thought To Have Died Survives After Being Buried Alive For 8 Hour by ebuk4real(m): 8:49pm On Jun 07, 2018
amzee:
If your bf or gf is a Corp member my brother and sister please forget the relationship for that one year... resume relationship after his or her service year cos dat one year a lot dey happen.....
#ifyouknowyouknow
true man. From experience o
Re: Brazilian Baby Thought To Have Died Survives After Being Buried Alive For 8 Hour by Amberon11: 8:54pm On Jun 07, 2018
undecided
Nedfed:
They shud free the old woman jooooor
Though the baby is dead but God prove himself worthy.
The baby still have some plans and purpose to fulfil.
Re: Brazilian Baby Thought To Have Died Survives After Being Buried Alive For 8 Hour by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:57pm On Jun 07, 2018
post=68274298:
Way maker

Miracle worker

Promise keeper

Light in the darkness

My God

That is who you are
.........*sing till fade*

I'm so sorry to nosedive into your comment but then, I'm so concerned. This issue has been baffling me for quite sometime. I just want to seek your indulgence. Firstly, Let me ask you a question.

Why is it that your comments are almost on every thread i come across? If not all. smiley

Your signature states that you grill barbeques and other stake fries, how do you create time to carry out these tasks? I'm just concerned. Or do you have people who do them for you? cheesy

In conclusion to this, I'll implore you to decrease the rate at which you comment on almost all threads. It sickening. smiley
I've never been so alarmed.
Make out time to gloriously grill your fishes, and all sorts. Create threads that serves an awareness to people patronizing you.

If the aforementioned doesn't go down well with you, go take a babysitting job. It'll keep you crazily busy and famished. My two cents. smiley

I'm ready for you and any Nairalander's lashes. I'll take them in good faith. That apart, take my advice.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Brazilian Baby Thought To Have Died Survives After Being Buried Alive For 8 Hour by okwabayi(m): 8:58pm On Jun 07, 2018
God did not dig the child out, humans did. No angel alerted the authorities, humans did once again. No supernatural saviour cleared the child's airways, human doctors did. What did God do again, impregnate the teenager?

That baby is better off in the land of the dead. First the child hit its head when birthed -- a probable cause of brain trauma. The child also lacked oxygen or received a minimal amount for eight hours straight -- another probable cause of irreversible brain damage. If the child shows no signs of stunted mental growth in future then it was extremely lucky.

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Baby Thought To Have Died Survives After Being Buried Alive For 8 Hour by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:02pm On Jun 07, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

I'm so sorry to nosedive into your comment but then, I'm so concerned. This issue has been baffling me for quite sometime. I just want to seek your indulgence. Firstly, Let me ask you a question.

Why is it that your comments are almost on every thread i come across? If not all. smiley

Your signature states that you grill barbequeq and other stake fries, how do you create time to carry out these tasks? I'm just concerned. Or do you have people who do them for you? cheesy

In conclusion to this, I'll implore you to decrease the rate at which you comment on almost all threads. It sickening. smiley
Make out time to gloriously grill your fishes, and all sorts. Create threads that serves an awareness to people patronizing you.

If the aforementioned doesn't go down well with you, go take a babysitting job. It'll keep you crazily busy and famished. My two cents. smiley

I'm ready for you and any Nairalander's lashes. I'll take them in good faith. That apart, take my advice.

Wow!
Been a long time i see someone so kind and so caring about our barbecue business this way.
All We see is the positive review in your long write-up.
We honestly do appreciate you for your heads up and concern towards our business.
You are a rare gem.
We wish you a the very best in your wig braid selling too dearest sister.
May God bless our hustle, including yours too!
We are not part of the people that bash or respond to non business-related comment on here.
We are only replying this cos of your care towards our business and advice about some other jobs we can do also do to get some other source of income.
Thanks for the heads up once more.
God bless your kind heart.
Do have a nice day ahead sis.
STAY BLESSED

N.B: You don't need to be ready for us at all.
We don't see you as an opponent.
We even gave you 1 'like' and 1 'share' for your comment!!
Cheers!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brazilian Baby Thought To Have Died Survives After Being Buried Alive For 8 Hour by Claireshan1(f): 9:04pm On Jun 07, 2018
grandstar:
57 year old grandmother with a 15 year old grandchild!

great grandmother not grandma

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Baby Thought To Have Died Survives After Being Buried Alive For 8 Hour by blackbone989(m): 9:08pm On Jun 07, 2018
Can any Nigeria baby survive this without someone adding the god of pastor ***** did this
Re: Brazilian Baby Thought To Have Died Survives After Being Buried Alive For 8 Hour by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:10pm On Jun 07, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Your signature states that you grill barbeques and other stake fries, how do you create time to carry out these tasks? I'm just concerned. Or do you have people who do them for you? cheesy

...I...
...It's sickening...
...threads that serve...

2 Likes

Re: Brazilian Baby Thought To Have Died Survives After Being Buried Alive For 8 Hour by kaykay222(m): 9:18pm On Jun 07, 2018
our God is good.....blessed be his holy name
Re: Brazilian Baby Thought To Have Died Survives After Being Buried Alive For 8 Hour by Antara0503(m): 9:25pm On Jun 07, 2018
they should name d baby kokumo,her great grand mum is in her fiftees.hmmmm
Re: Brazilian Baby Thought To Have Died Survives After Being Buried Alive For 8 Hour by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:25pm On Jun 07, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...I...
...It's sickening...
...threads that serve...

GrammarNazi1, with due respect, I know how much of an English guru you're, atleast here on Nairaland.
You shouldn't just start with me. It won't end well. Obviously, those blunders were made out of typing too fast and my keyboards sucks too. Just try to mind your business. Gosh.

I hope you make over 200,000N with the fluidity and fluency of your written words? If this is otherwise, you're just a full pail of shit. smiley.

Thanks for putting those to my notice.
Re: Brazilian Baby Thought To Have Died Survives After Being Buried Alive For 8 Hour by ziga: 9:25pm On Jun 07, 2018
Dem no dey use coffin for Brazil? undecided

Don't believe everything you see on the Internet ooo
Re: Brazilian Baby Thought To Have Died Survives After Being Buried Alive For 8 Hour by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:29pm On Jun 07, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

GrammarNazi1, with due respect, I know how much of an English guru you're, atleast here on Nairaland.
You shouldn't just start with me. It won't end well. Obviously, those blunders were made out of typing too fast and my keyboards sucks too. Just try to mind your business. Gosh.

I hope you make over 200,000N with the fluidity and fluency of your written words? If this is otherwise, you're just a full pail of shit. smiley.

Thanks for putting those to my notice.
...keyboards suck...

Or

...keyboard sucks...

wink

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Baby Thought To Have Died Survives After Being Buried Alive For 8 Hour by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 07, 2018
THIS IS WHERE ISLAM AND ALL MUSLIMS SHOULD LEARN, MOST OF THE DEAD WE BURIED IN ISLAM ARE NOT FINALLY DIE. WE SHOULD AMEND THIS IN ISLAM

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Conjoined Female Twins Separated At The University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital / 571 New COVID-19 Cases, 344 Discharged And 16 Deaths On July 12 - (2046 Tested) / Things You Do That Make You Tired All The Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.