Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,959 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Lagerback Is A dummy For Not Putting Ik Uche Anichebe Apam - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lagerback Is A dummy For Not Putting Ik Uche Anichebe Apam (847 Views)

Victor Anichebe Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today! / Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him / Victor Anichebe Refuses To Wear "Kick It Out" Jersey. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagerback Is A dummy For Not Putting Ik Uche Anichebe Apam by Lagerback: 7:01pm On May 31, 2010
[size=18pt]I'd rather chane my user name to Sia sia.I thot by being an impostor lagerbeer will not make the wrong choices. WTF is kanu doing in that list?Is lagerback a dog,How would a sane person put in shittu?A player that hasnt played a sec action in his club,Aiyegbeniiiii ,dangggggg.Nigeria is the whipping team.What did kanu do that Uche hasnt done?Goshhh[/size]
Re: Lagerback Is A dummy For Not Putting Ik Uche Anichebe Apam by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 31, 2010
U now admit to imposting? U shd go to jail
Re: Lagerback Is A dummy For Not Putting Ik Uche Anichebe Apam by dipo2much(m): 7:57pm On May 31, 2010
how about u use mourinho now?
Re: Lagerback Is A dummy For Not Putting Ik Uche Anichebe Apam by medjai(m): 1:00am On Jun 01, 2010
u can use Amodu
Re: Lagerback Is A dummy For Not Putting Ik Uche Anichebe Apam by Rhydem: 1:02am On Jun 01, 2010
Ah Ah, you guys are bad now, he should be using Berti Vogts the tactician!
Re: Lagerback Is A dummy For Not Putting Ik Uche Anichebe Apam by semid4lyfe(m): 1:08am On Jun 01, 2010
I'm pissed too. Imagine selecting Kanu & Utaka and dropping Ikechukwu Uche and Anichebe. I don't believe the silly excuse of injury been bandied around for the dropping of these players. Lagerback na MUMU I swear.
Re: Lagerback Is A dummy For Not Putting Ik Uche Anichebe Apam by dominique(f): 6:15am On Jun 01, 2010
i was still trying to make sense of the situation then it occurred to me. . . he must b under the influence on conc naija juju. . . as in serious jazz. or how else would he involve misfits life utaka and shittu? after the world when him eyes don clear, he will tell us he can't recollect including those nonesensical players.
Re: Lagerback Is A dummy For Not Putting Ik Uche Anichebe Apam by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 01, 2010
Watin una say make Lars do? anichebe was injured in the Saudi match
Re: Lagerback Is A dummy For Not Putting Ik Uche Anichebe Apam by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 02, 2010
the reason he kept mikel is because he is important as defence for the super eagles.
but lagerback can improvize for attack. eg: kaita was a winger (he was testing to see if he could do what ike uche does (being a winger).
didnt kaita do it successfully?? he did it pretty well considering the fact that he was not used to that position.
in general a person uses more energy to attack than to defend
that is why mikel is there.
simple and short!
wink
Re: Lagerback Is A dummy For Not Putting Ik Uche Anichebe Apam by amanze15(m): 3:55pm On Jun 03, 2010
guy try n c this tin from a beta picture ik uche hasnst played futbal for d past 7months and u want to take him to d world cup?tink about that,kanu is just going to the world come based on long dedication to d team,yak is an average front man so shud he drop him for an unfit ik?so i tink d selection was ok shittu wont start any match for nigeria in the world cup adeleye and afolabi is going to start so hope the power of naija helps us
Re: Lagerback Is A dummy For Not Putting Ik Uche Anichebe Apam by ayolinger(m): 4:19pm On Jun 03, 2010
amanze15:

guy try n c this tin from a beta picture ik uche hasnst played futbal for d past 7months and u want to take him to d world cup?tink about that,kanu is just going to the world come based on long dedication to d team,yak is an average front man so shud he drop him for an unfit ik?so i tink d selection was ok shittu wont start any match for nigeria in the world cup adeleye and afolabi is going to start so hope the power of naija helps us

I TOTALLY DIS AGREE WITH YOU CONCERNING UCHE, EVEN IF HE'S NOT FIT NOW, HE CONTRIBUTED TO NIGERIA MAKING THE WORLD CUP, HE WAS OUR HIGHEST GOAL SCORER IN THE QUALIFYING STAGE, HENRY FOR INSTANCE USED HIS HAND TO HELP FRANCE MADE THE WORLD CUP, EVEN WHEN HE NEVER PLAYED REGULARLY, HE WAS STILL THERE, SO WE ARE NOT BEING GRATEFUL TO THE GENTLE MAN, ABEG!!!, angry

(1) (Reply)

N1.5bn Nff Fraud: Efcc Arraigns Lulu, Others ! / Video: Balotelli Can't Dress Himself In Training / Caf Awards: No Nigerian In Top 10 !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.