Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 (39412 Views)

Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler / Hafsat Abiola Apologizes To Buhari On Behalf Of Abiola Family / Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 by Sgwin: 10:32pm On Jun 07, 2018
And so what? Hausa people are using yourba like they brainless people.. them deny your right in June 12 now them honor him after them kill him still some people are celebrating... Hausa is using yourba that's my point finish

5 Likes

Re: Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 by tempest69: 10:32pm On Jun 07, 2018
Meanwhile wailers can go and die ..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 by danjalingo: 10:38pm On Jun 07, 2018
At least a project seems to have been commissioned. Pity!

2 Likes

Re: Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 by ZUBY77(m): 10:40pm On Jun 07, 2018
vedaxcool:
I feel sorry for people who live, breathe and will eventually die with hate in their mind. This move is good, it had right a historic injustice and would lead to a better understanding of the real sacrifices made which the may 29 day does not come close to honouring. God bless PMB and PYO.

One question i want to ask you is this.
If Buhari had kicked against honoring ABIOLA, what would you have said?

Correct answer to this question would help you define what you are.

Without the correct definition of who you are, you will just end up roaming the earth surface until you leave here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 by omooba969(m): 10:42pm On Jun 07, 2018
jomonic:
There is definitely no common grounds to move Nigeria forward. The forward path appears to be follows: after appeasing the SW Buhari will be rewarded with winning SW votes. Then he will handover to the SW in 2023 who will later handover to another northerner in 2027. While the reins of power is in their hands they will decide who gets what. So where does it leave the SE. The only option will be either to accept to be eternal slave to Nigeria or intensify the agitation for self determination, or at some point who ever is the president makes a bold move to pay reparations in quantum amounts to the SE for decades of injustice. One of these must happen especially the last two. I don't believe the slave option is feasible.

What do you mean by slave option coz as much as I know, Igbos don't see themselves as slaves.

2 Likes

Re: Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 by pol23: 10:42pm On Jun 07, 2018
CilicMarin:
I don't why only the people of the South East are against this declaration by President Buhari?

Their evil party-PDP stayed for 16 Years and they couldn't honour Ojukwu or that Criminal Nnamdi Cownu...why are they transfering their aggression to President Buhari and the South Westerners?

Is that how they are going sell Atiku USA, to the rest of country in 2019?

This is becoming an embarrassment to the good people of South East.

Hate kills faster than cancer..
APC PDP ADC....let's leave party now.
Let's be real here.
What has Abiola done to deserve this?
Have you heard about ITT?
Abiola is a thief like Buhari,Obasanjo and the like of them.
Hypocrisy is when APC Sue GEJ for honoring MKO with Unilag and jump up when Buhari declare another day as the democracy day.
Same thing APC did when GEJ removed subsidy..occupy Nigeria,they're feeding people at the stadium ,bring various artist...and whenever buhari did...nobody said a thing...not even the NLC.
Back to the matter...Abiola is a man that died for his selfish Ambition...as a matter of fact what I loose when that Man died can never be is way too much...
Yes I'm just a little boy then but our parent and their finances has a big role to play in our life.
Abiola is another Buhari...just hyped without the people asking themselves what does he have to offer or what has He done in the capacity He has served.
If Buhari had died before He became president now ,zombie will be shouting the only man that would have saved the country don die...But God them see the old man lack Ability and sense to govern a local government talk less of a country...
Now we're here.
Talk one thing that Abiola had done in the capacity he had served.....The man died chasing his selfish ambition.

2 Likes

Re: Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 by ademoladeji(m): 10:50pm On Jun 07, 2018
It's so funny and interesting seeing Igbos and Yorubas fight each other because of the Hausas.

I love seeing n reading all the bashing.

Hausas will still remain the Political Gladiators of our dear Country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 by PointZerom: 10:52pm On Jun 07, 2018
CilicMarin:

Senator Enyinnaya "Iberibe"

All your fellow ipob yoots on Nairaland.

Shut up and stop telling lies. Enyinnaya Abaribe commended Buhari for this but told him to also declare Dec. 31 as democracy destruction day.

3 Likes

Re: Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 by ademoladeji(m): 10:56pm On Jun 07, 2018
PointZerom:

Shut up and stop telling lies. Enyinnaya Abaribe commended Buhari for this but told him to also declare Dec. 31 as democracy destruction day.

Abaribe was being sarcastic

2 Likes

Re: Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 10:58pm On Jun 07, 2018
I really do not understand why IPOB ROGUES AND PIGS are threatening to consider the suicide option over June 12 declaration.

It is not their Kasimawo.

Just as it is not their June 12.

It was/is never their Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 by Nukilia: 11:04pm On Jun 07, 2018
pol23:
Let's be real here.
Abiola is just a thief like Buhari,Obasanjo and the likes of them.
Hypocrisy is when APC Sue GEJ for honoring MKO with Unilag and jump up when Buhari declare another day as the democracy day.
Same thing APC did when GEJ removed subsidy..occupy Nigeria,they're feeding people at the stadium ,bring various artist...and when buhari did...nobody said a thing...not even the NLC.
Back to the matter...Abiola is a man that died for his selfish Ambition...as a matter of fact what I loose when that Man died can never be quantify..it's way too much...
Yes I was just a little boy then,but our parent and their finances has a big role to play in our life.
Abiola is another Buhari...just hyped without the people asking themselves what does he have to offer or what has He done in the capacity He had served.
If Buhari had died before He became the president,zombie will be shouting the only man that would have save the country don die...But God made them see the old man lack Capability and sense to govern a local government talk less of a country...
Now we're here.
Talk one thing that Abiola had done in the capacity he had served.....The man died chasing his selfish ambition.

Let's not talk bad about the dead. The deliberation should be... Why did PMB decide to recognise MKO at a time when election is drawing closer? If I am right, there is a spy in the Sowore campaign team updating the PMB government. All things being equal, PMB and his team have performed below expectation.

1 Like

Re: Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 by Apina(m): 11:07pm On Jun 07, 2018
Whether they fix May 29 or June 12, it does not put food on the table, a roof over my head or clothes on my back. Lets stop all these sentiments for Gods sake, can the dead or hungry celebrate? People are dying daily and the I just heard today that Diesel and Kerosene prices have gone up but those who are suffering or going to feel the effect of all these are here calling themselves names. If you are going to vote Buhari because he changed one silly date and not because its an informed decision, then you must be dumb as fvck undecided

4 Likes

Re: Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 by 1bunne4lif(m): 11:07pm On Jun 07, 2018
I'm not hating but, how does this declaration improve the welfare of an average Nigerian. so this how the south west will be bought over with things that matter less. THIS IS PURE COWARDICE. PMB has the button to reset all your brains to his advantage
Re: Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 by ademoladeji(m): 11:07pm On Jun 07, 2018
PointZerom:

Same to you.

Cc cilicmarin

You avatar says it all...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 by franktolk(m): 11:11pm On Jun 07, 2018
pol23:
Let's be real here.
Abiola is just a thief like Buhari, VGObasanjo and the likes of them.
Same thing APC did when GEJ removed subsidy..occupy Nigeria,they're feeding people at the stadium ,bring various artist...and when buhari did...nobody said a thing...not even the NLC.
Back to the matter...Abiola is a man that died for his selfish Ambition...as a matter of fact what I loose when that Man died can never be quantify..it's way too much...
Yes I was just a little boy then,but our parent and their finances has a big role to play in our life.
Abiola is another Buhari...just hyped without the people asking themselves what does he have to offer or what has He done in the capacity He had served.
If Buhari had died before He became the president,zombie will be shouting the only man that would have save the country don die...But God made them see the old man lack Capability and sense to govern a local government talk less of a country...
Now we're here.

Just as you have mentioned in your write up , you were still a kid when June 12 happened . So you won't know the gravity of the annulment of the only true and fair election in Nigeria. Try and put sentiments aside , the current political and economic problems we found ourselves in Nigeria today stemmed from the annulment of that election . Chief MKO Abiola could have walked away but no he stood and fought for the peoples' mandate , losing his wealth, wife , families and even betrayed by supposed allies and friends .

So my dear friend let us put sentiment aside and for once be fair in our reasoning and outburst.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 by Harrynight(m): 11:15pm On Jun 07, 2018
As a true South Southerner I appreciate the honor, a honor well deserved!

Meanwhile that will still not guaranteed PMB a favorable run of result in 2019

He's going back to Daura come 2019

4 Likes

Re: Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 by mujibson(m): 11:15pm On Jun 07, 2018
jomonic:
There is definitely no common grounds to move Nigeria forward. The forward path appears to be follows: after appeasing the SW Buhari will be rewarded with winning SW votes. Then he will handover to the SW in 2023 who will later handover to another northerner in 2027. While the reins of power is in their hands they will decide who gets what. So where does it leave the SE. The only option will be either to accept to be eternal slave to Nigeria or intensify the agitation for self determination, or at some point who ever is the president makes a bold move to pay reparations in quantum amounts to the SE for decades of injustice. One of these must happen especially the last two. I don't believe the slave option is feasible.

1 Like

Re: Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:17pm On Jun 07, 2018
It is a welcome development. The same man that recognises your father's mandate, is the same man your father was against and sponsored IBB to remove him(Buhari) from office in 1985.
Nevertheless, your father deserves the post-humous award conferred on him because, he won the 1993 election which was free and fair.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 by SirBunky85(m): 11:19pm On Jun 07, 2018
DrGoodman:
Mumu button activated grin

This worked like magic, I mean, a whole tribe just went limp when one cattle herder touched their gee spot grin
and how does it concern u?I thought u pple said we(south easterners)are no longer nigerians?why u still dey put ur mouth for naija mata?confused lots

2 Likes

Re: Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 by mcz55: 11:20pm On Jun 07, 2018
There's one thing I still don't understand about nairaland. Is it that the owners of the forum pay these people that use so much harsh languages against other tribes just to generate traffic or is this actually a true reflection of the level of hatred among the southern tribes.And these are all seemingly enlightened young people.Instead of them to channel this energy they use in fighting here on the wicked politicians who have destroyed the country,they're busy fighting and insulting each other here. If the economy was good and things are moving fine these "lazy youths" would have productive things to do with their time rather than ranting online always.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 by kollinpowel(m): 11:20pm On Jun 07, 2018
pol23:
Let's be real here.
Abiola is just a thief like Buhari,Obasanjo and the likes of them.
Now we're here.
Oga do u have to come to Nairaland to disgrace ur self and to know that after all those years spent in school this is the jargons u could write? Smh ,I think it's time @Seun Osewa start charging for excessive use of space to cob pple like u.

2 Likes

Re: Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 by DrGoodman: 11:21pm On Jun 07, 2018
SirBunky85:
and how does it concern u?I thought u pple said we(south easterners)are no longer nigerians?why u still dey put ur mouth for naija mata?confused lots

Till the referendum date, we will hang on ya necks, and you can't do anything about it. grin
Re: Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 by Almaiga: 11:23pm On Jun 07, 2018
grin IPOB's right now

RIP to late President MKO Abiola,
God bless Buhari.

5 Likes

Re: Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 by SirBunky85(m): 11:24pm On Jun 07, 2018
TheUbermensch:
The World has never witnessed the level of gullibility to be expressed by SWers come 2019 when they all vote Buhari for a second term amidst insecurity, unemployment, and no respect for democracy simply because he's honoured their "son".

What a time to be alive.
and how is dat ur biznez?are u no longer a biafran?nonsense confusion lewulewu

2 Likes

Re: Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 by SirBunky85(m): 11:29pm On Jun 07, 2018
DrGoodman:

Till the referendum date, we will hang on ya necks, and you can't do anything about it. grin
gullibility is a disease.
Re: Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 by SirBunky85(m): 11:31pm On Jun 07, 2018
DrGoodman:

gullibility is a disease.referendum ko,memorandum ni

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

George Akume Celebrates Buhari's Victory In Open Roof Car In Makurdi / Gambia: FG On Standby To Evacuate Nigerians - Abike Dabiri / Ekiti Election: INEC Chief, Zakari Demands Apology From Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.