Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. (64952 Views)

NOUN Student Denied Access Into Exam Hall Over Indecent Dressing (pics/video) / UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing / Students React To Tiwa Savage Tomboy Dressing See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. by Angelanest: 8:24pm On Jun 07, 2018
The fight against indecent dressing by the management of Imo State University (IMSU), has taken its full course on campus with the warning that improperly dressed students will henceforth not allowed into the campus. According to Elijah, all personnel of the school security at the main Gate, Extension and Back gate have stepped-up their operations by monitoring students closely even to the extent of going to classes to check if there is any student who is dressed against the rule of the school and has succeeded in sneaking into the lecture halls.

It was observed that the school management has considered indecent dressing as a capital offense in the campus and has decided to go tough on students putting on crazy jeans, crazy hairstyles, and those who put on slippers to campus.

Hence, students who are caught ‎in the act have their crazy and seductive wears torn into pieces and after wards prevented from entering the campus.

The school deputy Vice-Chancellor Academics, Prof. Nkwam Uwaoma have taken the lead as he was spotted recently enforcing the regulation at different points, from the school Front gate to the Extension.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/imsu-management-goes-tough-on-indecent-dressing.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. by opera1(m): 8:28pm On Jun 07, 2018
Where dat guy come dey run dey go?

177 Likes 6 Shares

Re: IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 07, 2018
angry

Yeah, I like this. It's a welcome development

Angelanest:

Hence, students who are caught ‎in the act have their crazy and seductive wears torn into pieces and after wards prevented from entering the campus.

Not enough punitive measure to curb such an immodest dressing habit, rather offenders should be suspended for a year session, this will go a long way in restoring sanity in d campus

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. by naijacentric(m): 9:35pm On Jun 07, 2018
Glorified secondary school

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. by damtan(m): 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2018
who cares??
Re: IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. by Jabarzee(m): 9:46pm On Jun 07, 2018
am sure Nina is above this law

24 Likes

Re: IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:51pm On Jun 07, 2018
They shouldn't have included slippers in2 dia list cus me I like rocking slippers undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. by wildcatter23(m): 10:36pm On Jun 07, 2018
Nigerians have always been guilty of chasing shadow instead of substance.

This is a glorified secondary school

Come and strip me

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. by Bossontop(m): 10:36pm On Jun 07, 2018
grin cheesy grin
All d show-offs and slay queens be lyk: whhhaaaa?? Dis pipu no well ooo
Lol

11 Likes

Re: IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:36pm On Jun 07, 2018
IMSU the good old days in 2002 when i joined the Non Academic Student Union grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. by iambabaG: 10:36pm On Jun 07, 2018
This is Nigeria.. where after all the talk about irrelevancies.. we are worse off!
When would we start focusing on what really matters?
And don’t tell me you dress the way you want to be addressed.. Then Zuckerburg would be a poverty stricken bastard; but we know better.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. by NaijaMutant(f): 10:37pm On Jun 07, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. by adzer: 10:37pm On Jun 07, 2018
Imsu needs assurance.
#thisisNigeria
Re: IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. by TheUbermensch: 10:37pm On Jun 07, 2018
See as dah guy dey gbees.

E no go look were e dey go. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. by katunboy: 10:38pm On Jun 07, 2018
I am sure it won't last for long.. Just some days now and dey wi

2 Likes

Re: IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. by katunboy: 10:38pm On Jun 07, 2018
I am sure it won't last for long.. Just some days now and dey will get tired.

6 Likes

Re: IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. by tunary(m): 10:38pm On Jun 07, 2018
Strip them off they'll learn their lesson

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. by Jimmy231: 10:38pm On Jun 07, 2018
Tonymegabush1:
They shouldn't have included slippers in2 dia list cus me I like rocking slippers undecided
when there papa never buy them slippers of 12k before. Poverty thinking

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. by Shortyy(f): 10:38pm On Jun 07, 2018
Lol my Alma Mata. Those gatemen can disgrace somebody ehn

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 07, 2018
imsu of all school cool

5 Likes

Re: IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. by Nwaohafia1: 10:39pm On Jun 07, 2018
Why is that boy with a bible running away? This is the type of guys that wee in their pants when they hear gunshots

5 Likes

Re: IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. by akeentech(m): 10:39pm On Jun 07, 2018
I always remember Imo for image (statue)
Re: IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. by decatalyst(m): 10:39pm On Jun 07, 2018
Jabarzee:
am sure Nina is above this law

Who is NINA?

Is she the new class captain?

4 Likes

Re: IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. by ffo(m): 10:40pm On Jun 07, 2018
That is a good one, at least gradually decency is finding its way back to the society. I wish this will also extended and to Lagos

1 Like

Re: IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. by okolet(m): 10:40pm On Jun 07, 2018
What is wrong with IMSU? When they allow.this here in ours cheesy

1 Like

Re: IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. by tyson98: 10:40pm On Jun 07, 2018
Shortyy:
Lol my ama Mata. Those gatemen can disgrace somebody ehn
Alma mata

8 Likes

Re: IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. by TheUbermensch: 10:40pm On Jun 07, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
IMSU the good old days in 2002 when i joined the Non Academic Student Union grin grin grin

You became an outlawed student?

1 Like

Re: IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. by banjeezay(m): 10:41pm On Jun 07, 2018
Why the harassment naw?? well na becos say all these people no know say this tin called school is overrated sha.
Re: IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. by tintingz(m): 10:41pm On Jun 07, 2018
But the staffs know well how to sleep with students.

7 Likes

Re: IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. by OttHin: 10:42pm On Jun 07, 2018
IMSU goes tough,okay Noted......
But meanwhile ALABUKUN be saving lives right from the days of John the baptist...
Re: IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. by Ayemileto(m): 10:42pm On Jun 07, 2018
FUTA also posted a circular recently.

But I think its good. The way some of this ladies dress is to create trouble for guys and nothing else.

Why will a lady come to the department with a net like clothe without under ware such that her bra is visible from any angle if not to create problems for the opposite sex?

I hope they can implement the regulations well and give a good punishment to defaulters.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme / This Picture Has A Great Message. Who Can Interpret It ?? / Lecturer Caught In A Hotel With His Student In Cross River State (photos/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.