Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss (38949 Views)

I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma / Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days / Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by zubby4567(m): 8:53am On Jun 08, 2018
chukwukahenry:

what do you mean by Ibo banks?
Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by zubby4567(m): 8:55am On Jun 08, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
Did innoson showed you the Supreme Court judgement? Or you believe in what innoson groups said?
it's on TVc news line
Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by summerky: 9:06am On Jun 08, 2018
I wonder who fabricated such lie
Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by TundeBricklayer: 9:12am On Jun 08, 2018
summerky:
I wonder who fabricated such lie
Nothing like fabrication, GTB is is being economical with the truth, the Supreme Court decision yesterday follows GTBanks motion for stay of execution at the Supreme Court when the Court of Appeal Enugu Division ruled on 9th Dec, 2014 that the appellant (GTB) is hereby ordered to pay the sum of Five Billion, Nine Hundred and thirty Six Million, One Hundred and Twenty Six Thousand, Two Hundred and Nineteen Naira, One Kobo (N5,936,126,219.01k) to the Deputy Chief Register of the Court within 14 days from the date of ruling and which the Deputy Chief Register shall pay same into an interest yielding account in a reputable bank other than Diamond Bank or Mainstreet Bank Plc pending the determination of this appeal. The money together with whatever accrues thereon shall be paid to the party who wins the appeal.
GTBank not satisfied with the decision of the ruling of Court of Appeal, filled a motion for stay of execution at the Supreme Court, however Supreme Court yestetday struck out GTB motion for stay of execution and maintained that it will not hear GTBank’s motion for stay of execution until it obeys the ruling of Court of Appeal.
Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by Machini(m): 9:24am On Jun 08, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Nothing like fabrication, GTB is is being economical with the truth, the Supreme Court decision yesterday follows GTBanks motion for stay of execution at the Supreme Court when the Court of Appeal Enugu Division ruled on 9th Dec, 2014 that the appellant (GTB) is hereby ordered to pay the sum of Five Billion, Nine Hundred and thirty Six Million, One Hundred and Twenty Six Thousand, Two Hundred and Nineteen Naira, One Kobo (N5,936,126,219.01k) to the Deputy Chief Register of the Court within 14 days from the date of ruling and which the Deputy Chief Register shall pay same into an interest yielding account in a reputable bank other than Diamond Bank or Mainstreet Bank Plc pending the determination of this appeal. The money together with whatever accrues thereon shall be paid to the party who wins the appeal.
GTBank not satisfied with the decision of the ruling of Court of Appeal, filled a motion for stay of execution at the Supreme Court, however Supreme Court yestetday struck out GTB motion for stay of execution and maintained that it will not hear GTBank’s motion for stay of execution until it obeys the ruling of Court of Appeal.

Hmm. Well believe whatever you choose.

But let's even assume for a moment that GTBank is ordered to pay Innoson N12bn. That would not in any way scratch the bank's profitability. GTBank made over N200bn in 2017 alone!
Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by Lightening: 9:32am On Jun 08, 2018
Machini:

Hmm. Well believe whatever you choose.

But let's even assume for a moment that GTBank is ordered to pay Innoson N12bn. That would not in any way scratch the bank's profitability. GTBank made over N200bn in 2017 alone!

Then Innoson wins. GTB becomes the theif not Innoson. What is at stake now is not just money but also a type of capital called REPUTATION.
Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by albers20: 9:37am On Jun 08, 2018
-MOBILE__APPS-

Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 08, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
Hehehe, that is what you use to make yourself happy. He was rich, have children that are all million times better than your lineage, had so many achievements. Even when you find it hard to understand concord. grin. Even in death, still has value than all your lineage put together. You can make yourself happy on that, the world all saw how senile ojukwu was and suffer at the end of his life before he died.

Akindanidani
Danni olora.

I hate imitation
Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 08, 2018
Jaideyone:
tell us what you got under GEJ grin

we love the slavery. let us enjoy it in peace.

our master also gave support for his brother to build a refinery here and create over 100,000 jobs for us.

our master also gave his support for epe deep seaport.

after that we'll get his support for badagry port while you still cry and wail grin

enjoy your Enugu deep sea port grin that's the only thing Jonathan gave you grin

https://www.naija.ng/279703-disgrace-new-enugu-international-airport-flooded-photos.html

fullstop
Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by opara28(m): 10:21am On Jun 08, 2018
The 12billion naira payment issued by the supreme court was announced on their twitter handle (innoson)....All i see here is damage control by Gtbank...#MyOpinion
Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by greenglobestore(m): 11:13am On Jun 08, 2018
The truth always sees the light of day.
Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by rolams(m): 11:16am On Jun 08, 2018
Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by Pigsandidiots: 12:46pm On Jun 08, 2018
zubby4567:
it's on TVc news line
That? Innoson group said so?
Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by Pigsandidiots: 12:49pm On Jun 08, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Are you scared of your 5k left? Listen they will pay it and deduct 2k from your balance and nothing will happen.
See this one, I am not even moved by the news cos I know it is hogwash.
Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by Octaves(m): 6:21pm On Jun 08, 2018
Jaideyone:
of course it's always like JuJu when you can't catch up grin Yorubas are miles ahead of you grin you can only wail
yorubas are only miles ahead in terms of juju.

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by Octaves(m): 6:22pm On Jun 08, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
Even when una dey place juju on your farm for your brother to step on it and die, na Yoruba people too.
keep deceiving yourself. people wey know know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by TundeHashim(m): 6:40pm On Jun 08, 2018
PointZerom:

Shut up.

Innoson has won Gtb in two different lower courts b4 now. Take this to the bank.

Of course, you and your ignorant ilk worth not a response from me. but out of pity, I'll reply you. First and foremost, because a party one a case at the High Court and the Court of Appeal DOES NOT in any way guarantee that they'll win at the supreme court... There's a plethora of authorities to that effect
See: Onuorah v KRPC; Adesanya v President; Fawehinmi v Akilu; Nepa v Edegbenro... these are the authorities I cited without even checking a book..

In your previous mention, u refered me to the press release of Innonson.. Do u also know that GTbank made a press statement? I don't have a copy of the judgment between Innonson and GTbank but I know what's most likely gonna be the Order the court made is "security for cost" and not actually awarding a N14b sum to Innonson as they claim.

TAKE NOTICE that I do not have anything whatsoever against Innonson. What's paramount to me as a Hunan and as a Nigerian is that he should be successful. I'll be glad one day if Innonson becomes the largest car manufacturer in Nigeria. wish him the best.

BUT what necessitates my statement is that you were of the opinion the supreme court should debunk a statement. I tried educating (or to be modest, teaching) u that supreme court DOES NOT debunk news. Court has no business with public opinion.

So try get education. A word is enough for the wise man!
Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by BetaThings: 8:02pm On Jun 08, 2018
rolams:
Dont let us use bias mind on this Innoson/Gtb case oooo. Read the full story here

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/promoted/253494-innoson-vs-gtb-facts-behind-the-figures-how-the-battle-between-innoson-and-gtb-started-part-1.html

You and the link's authority are biased
That account is from the corporate communications dept of Innoson

You are doing exactly what you are preaching against - bias
Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by maasoap(m): 9:15pm On Jun 08, 2018
deepwater:

Oga 12Billion is a tonne of GTBank as.s,
95% of businesses in Nigeria aint got a billion naira in cash ...Take this to the bank

I thought I mentioned GTBank specifically?
Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by PointZerom: 10:05pm On Jun 08, 2018
TundeHashim:

Of course, you and your ignorant ilk worth not a response from me. but out of pity, I'll reply you. First and foremost, because a party one a case at the High Court and the Court of Appeal DOES NOT in any way guarantee that they'll win at the supreme court... There's a plethora of authorities to that effect
See: Onuorah v KRPC; Adesanya v President; Fawehinmi v Akilu; Nepa v Edegbenro... these are the authorities I cited without even checking a book..

In your previous mention, u refered me to the press release of Innonson.. Do u also know that GTbank made a press statement? I don't have a copy of the judgment between Innonson and GTbank but I know what's most likely gonna be the Order the court made is "security for cost" and not actually awarding a N14b sum to Innonson as they claim.

TAKE NOTICE that I do not have anything whatsoever against Innonson. What's paramount to me as a Hunan and as a Nigerian is that he should be successful. I'll be glad one day if Innonson becomes the largest car manufacturer in Nigeria. wish him the best.

BUT what necessitates my statement is that you were of the opinion the supreme court should debunk a statement. I tried educating (or to be modest, teaching) u that supreme court DOES NOT debunk news. Court has no business with public opinion.

So try get education. A word is enough for the wise man!

Are you educated?
Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by Machini(m): 10:13pm On Jun 08, 2018
Lightening:

Then Innoson wins. GTB becomes the theif not Innoson. What is at stake now is not just money but also a type of capital called REPUTATION.

Don't get me wrong, I made that statement for the ones that are running to the bank to withdraw their money in the name of 'playing safe'.
Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by TundeHashim(m): 8:43am On Jun 09, 2018
PointZerom:

Are you educated?

Lol? is that a question?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Stop Wailing Ghana Did Nothing Wrong Shutting Down Shops. / I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice / I Lost N4M On First City Monument Bank Mobile Banking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.