Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Korede Bello Pictured With Aliko Dangote - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello Pictured With Aliko Dangote (32045 Views)

Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert / Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote / Bisola Aiyeola Pictured With Her Lookalike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Aliko Dangote by Kennitrust(m): 10:12pm On Jun 07, 2018
You again
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Aliko Dangote by alsudaes1(m): 10:13pm On Jun 07, 2018
Sulemanial:
E GBE OLORUN TOBI....
Allaahu Akbaar
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Aliko Dangote by Mikeross62: 10:15pm On Jun 07, 2018
Always for d camera
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Aliko Dangote by Wellets50(m): 10:16pm On Jun 07, 2018
You the ask of Igbo's dey dia de look for who you go picture with no go hustle. your own ....Ewii

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Aliko Dangote by Geofavor(m): 10:23pm On Jun 07, 2018
Viergeachar:

Where are the Igbos
Nowhere to be found!
Are you a fool? In fact no need to answer. You're a fool!

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Aliko Dangote by castrokins(m): 10:23pm On Jun 07, 2018
OP Will Continue To Breaking The Rule

IeatPussy:
Nairaland Rules No:1 says that Those that create Topic are not allow to be FTC. @OP has break that rule.

So OP take am ....

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Aliko Dangote by Donlamzy(m): 10:27pm On Jun 07, 2018
J
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Aliko Dangote by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 07, 2018
Lg pro for sale
3100mah battery
13mp back camera
8mp front cam
2gig ram
32gig rom
Price,20k
Am in benin
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Aliko Dangote by enemyofprogress: 11:07pm On Jun 07, 2018
Why is Dangote wearing an oversized sooth now?
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Aliko Dangote by sommiestacey(f): 11:48pm On Jun 07, 2018
nice one. I love korede

2 Likes

Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Aliko Dangote by Stevenson1(m): 12:39am On Jun 08, 2018
Viergeachar:

Where are the Igbos

Nowhere to be found!

So with out telling you, you don't know that 98% of the youth that attended were all Muslims. How many Muslims politicians does Igbos have not to talk about their youths. Use your head Ogbeni.
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Aliko Dangote by elgramz: 12:44am On Jun 08, 2018
banjeezay:
Wetin be the profession of ths korede bello guu now? And no one should come here and tell me he's still a musican.
He's still a musician, and if you knew anything about music you would have known that one of his singles titled "work it" is one of the songs that ruled the airwaves in Nigeria this year. You clearly have no clue what is going on in music circles in Nigeria. Korede has four singles this year already. Melanin popping, Work it, Sote and 2geda
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Aliko Dangote by Stevenson1(m): 12:48am On Jun 08, 2018
Dareal90s:

They ar full of arrogance, that's y they don't associate with whom God has blessed. grin

People like you reasons with your eyes not your brain. So because few of your Muslims brothers and sisters were invited, Igbos should start crying?? What is really wrong with you people or are you guys just so daft to reason normal. What concerns Igbo youth with ending fasting or have you met any Igbo Muslim in this your life apart from the ones you see here on the net. please make use of your brain. The same Igbo you guys insult every day of your life but once they insult back, all hell will lose. you see comments like arrogance, selfish and co. Mr. man, leave Igbos out of your miserable life.
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Aliko Dangote by Dollabiz: 12:57am On Jun 08, 2018
hmmm
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Aliko Dangote by DSDLIVEREPORT: 2:22am On Jun 08, 2018
IeatPussy:
Nairaland Rules No:1 says that Those that create Topic are not allow to be FTC. @OP has break that rule.

So OP take am ....

U made me.smile.
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Aliko Dangote by DSDLIVEREPORT: 2:23am On Jun 08, 2018
decatalyst:

LOL!

Lemme help you give am this from the left side grin
grin
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Aliko Dangote by DSDLIVEREPORT: 2:24am On Jun 08, 2018
robinso01:
the simplicity of this man is respectful, imagine the richest man in Africa wearing coat and not suit.
Na real coat I for.like see d trousers
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Aliko Dangote by walosky(m): 4:36am On Jun 08, 2018
robinso01:
the simplicity of this man is respectful, imagine the richest man in Africa wearing coat and not suit.

How does wearing of coat makes one simple?

What's the difference btw a coat and a suit pls am a native of Ogbomoso??

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Aliko Dangote by walosky(m): 4:38am On Jun 08, 2018
ViaGist:
GistMore.com

Marvin singer Korede Bello shares picture with billionaire, Aliko Dangote. He wrote; 'dangote na my fada'

See more; http://www.gistmore.com/korede-bello-pictured-billionaire-aliko-dangote

This tribe sabi beg, mbok!

See as hin dey like gay

2 Likes

Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Aliko Dangote by Nobody: 5:06am On Jun 08, 2018
Korede bello is making waves o

But dangote sabi d no of children wey e born o
Melanin popping
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Aliko Dangote by manci(m): 5:29am On Jun 08, 2018
No be today dey Begin de call Rich Man Daddy
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Aliko Dangote by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:18am On Jun 08, 2018
ViaGist:
GistMore.com

Marvin singer Korede Bello shares picture with billionaire, Aliko Dangote. He wrote; 'dangote na my fada'

See more; http://www.gistmore.com/korede-bello-pictured-billionaire-aliko-dangote

Snapping with Dangote is not really a big deal because the man is down to earth and the security around in not really encumbered. I was in a wedding when he stepped in and men where just going over for a shot with him. For me, really didn't see the need since it still didn't mean I he knew me.

The man is so free sha... Nothing imposing about him. And he doesn't try to make for it with showmanship. He is actually even shy.
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Aliko Dangote by MicroSweet(m): 7:20am On Jun 08, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Why is Dangote wearing an oversized sooth now?
You meant SUIT? However, COAT is the right word.
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Aliko Dangote by AlAmin2020: 7:36am On Jun 08, 2018
wow. Very nice, smal boy with big talent. Bt na God win.
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Aliko Dangote by banjeezay(m): 7:54am On Jun 08, 2018
elgramz:

He's still a musician, and if you knew anything about music you would have known that one of his singles titled "work it" is one of the songs that ruled the airwaves in Nigeria this year. You clearly have no clue what is going on in music circles in Nigeria. Korede has four singles this year already. Melanin popping, Work it, Sote and 2geda
ok
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Aliko Dangote by Viergeachar: 8:14am On Jun 08, 2018
Geofavor:

Am I a fool? In fact no need to answer. I am a fool!

E pain am... grin
You are so right! grin
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Aliko Dangote by Viergeachar: 8:19am On Jun 08, 2018
Stevenson1:

So with out telling you, you don't know that 98% of the youth that attended were all Muslims. How many Muslims politicians does Igbos have not to talk about their youths. Use your head Ogbeni.

Why cant they be found among the remaining 2%?
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Aliko Dangote by Dareal90s(m): 9:11am On Jun 08, 2018
Stevenson1:

People like you reasons with your eyes not your brain. So because few of your Muslims brothers and sisters were invited, Igbos should start crying?? What is really wrong with you people or are you guys just so daft to reason normal. What concerns Igbo youth with ending fasting or have you met any Igbo Muslim in this your life apart from the ones you see here on the net. please make use of your brain. The same Igbo you guys insult every day of your life but once they insult back, all hell will lose. you see comments like arrogance, selfish and co. Mr. man, leave Igbos out of your miserable life.
E pain am.
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Aliko Dangote by albers20: 9:41am On Jun 08, 2018
WEB__DESIGN..

Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Aliko Dangote by Stevenson1(m): 9:43am On Jun 08, 2018
Viergeachar:

Re-read your question again and know whether you made any sense. Even Osibanjo was not there. Again, wetin concern an Igbo Christian with Bubu invitation. Remember it's fast ending not youth celebration or gathering. Use your number 6 now please.
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Aliko Dangote by Stevenson1(m): 9:48am On Jun 08, 2018
Viergeachar:

Maybe because the 2% don't even exist. Even Gov. Okorocha of IMO and Amaechi of Rivers state that are known to be the closest to Buhari are not even Muslim. Guy you can even search and finds oil in the North than looking for an Igbo Muslim.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am A Materialistic Woman — Angel Smith Of BBNaija (Photos) / Mother-In-Law Of Eldee The Don Is Dead (Photos) / Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy: See Her Wikipedia Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.