Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,405 members, 7,800,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women (53499 Views)

Banky W Reacts To Wizkid’s Absence At His Wedding To Adesua Etomi / Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped / Banky W Reacts To Ebuka's Agbada: "We Are Ready For You At The White Wedding" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by gifty18633: 12:07am On Jun 08, 2018
I kinda like this lady....
*To Each Their Own*

1 Like

Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by piamily(f): 12:34am On Jun 08, 2018
[quote author=Faithway10 post=68275510]From: Amagitesblog

Nigerian novelist Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie has got lots of Nigerians talking with the comment she made when she appeared on “The Daily Show” with Trevor Noah on Wednesday.

She said she has trouble with men holding the door for women, because they think women are weak.

Singer Banky W has reacted.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/banky-w-reacts-to-chimamandas-comment-on-men-holding-the-door-for-women.html

[/quote[08/06, 12:29 am] That's great..She's getting popular and making more cash
After all she wasn't legislating a law. She was replying to a question being asked to her by an interviewer
Banky wan to go viral...Lool...for him mind..adiichie no get his time���.. Person wee don't blow don' blow oooooo....Guy levels dey.. E no Izzy
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by odehaj: 12:42am On Jun 08, 2018
safarigirl:
The opening of the doors is fine, my own is that why do men think they have exclusive right to the edge of the seat?

When you want to enter a car, they[b] would want to seat by the window and push you [/b]inside
no worry next time give that man that want to push you inside, give him a jab, a punch.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by Stevenson1(m): 12:56am On Jun 08, 2018
Only one way to end this lady Chimamanda's doubt. Just equipped her and send her to Afghanistan. I bet my balls that after 2 weeks she might even remove her logo as a wife to a Kitchen wife. Don't mind the lady jare. she's just enjoying America and it's freedom. Dare her to come Naija, talk am for Bubu eyes. Kirikiri go be her second home. she should keep on deceiving some innocent gals that don't know their left and right. Don't be surprised that this lady during sex with her hubby might be shouting "Daddy give to me" " you own me".
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by Dollabiz: 12:57am On Jun 08, 2018
hm
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by Freeman59: 1:02am On Jun 08, 2018
Small head. At wat point did you forget that banky was also airing his own opinion on the matter?

Mumu, you now want to teach us wat an interview is?

You no get talk. Just shut up
CaptainGOOD:
Banky big head shut up pls..
She is only airing her opinion based on the questions asked to her.
Its not like she is telling people not to open doors for women.
Dont u know what interview is? undecided
If she said otherwise u people will still start crying "FEMINIST"

Stop sounding like common afonja nairaland illiterate biko
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by CaptainGOOD: 1:21am On Jun 08, 2018
legba1:

I understand where you are coming from...Omoluabi Afonja are trained by women who are not bought like a commodity in the market hence we treat them well......and as far as that guy...banky W is concern, he is way bigger than u lots, even bigger than your buloda who brought you to lagos..ok

U mean cheap women with no worth who are dashed out pair of slippers. Ok I get
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by Neoteny(m): 1:29am On Jun 08, 2018
IamD18:
I stand with Chimamanda on this.

Men should stop worshiping women to claim gentleman.

So why are we not allowed to beat them like men?

Why are we not allowed to objectify them while they do same to us, talking about abs and pecs and big diicks?

Why are we expected to go on our knees and propose?

The hypocrisy of feminazism is they want things easy when it suits them, while feigning equality.

I despise this Salamander Adichie for being a pompous, pretentious fukk.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by obowunmi(m): 1:59am On Jun 08, 2018
Most of the time, men are only nice because of sex.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by Izen: 2:15am On Jun 08, 2018
safarigirl:
The opening of the doors is fine, my own is that why do men think they have exclusive right to the edge of the seat?

When you want to enter a car, they would want to seat by the window and push you inside

Or they'll want to stay on the outside lane/hold your hand while walking down/crossing the road. I just laugh in their faces when they do that because me and them know that I need more protection from then than from anything else. Forming protection that is not real. When they see lion, they should stay and fight na.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by UjuJoan2: 2:15am On Jun 08, 2018
safarigirl:

When you want to enter a car, they would want to seat by the window and push you inside

My sister the thing no taya you? In church nko? Even when you're the first to secure the seat on the row and get the edge of the seat, they just displace you as if it's their birthright. Just because they are the man and therefore the head of the family and therefore must enjoy all the benefits!

One time I was in a public transport and was seated at the edge. One yeye man came to board and 'ordered' me to moves to the middle so he could take the edge seat. Of course I refused. The man shouted and shouted and the most annoying part was that the other passengers supported him. I just ignored them and brought out my earpiece that blocked my ears. In the end the man did not board the vehicle again because of that. I received the insult of my life that day. Some said I'll never get married with my attitude, some said I had no home training bla bla bla. Because of the edge of a seat that I legally secured? Nawa!

We need a radical opinion to change people's thinking. I'm with Chimamanda and her 'ridiculous' comments on this, 100 percent.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by sonofoluku: 2:20am On Jun 08, 2018
damilare96:
The woman get problem

Chimamanda is a retarded woman.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by sonofoluku: 2:20am On Jun 08, 2018
[quote author=sonofoluku post=68281281]

Chimamanda head no correct
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by UjuJoan2: 2:22am On Jun 08, 2018
Neoteny:

So why are we not allowed to beat them like men?

Why are we not allowed to objectify them while they do same to us, talking about abs and pecs and big diicks?

Why are we expected to go on our knees and propose?

The hypocrisy of feminazism is they want things easy when it suits them, while feigning equality.

I despise this Salamander Adichie for being a pompous, pretentious fukk.

Are you an animal? Must you settle disputes through violence? Even to fight your fellow man is not acceptable.

Again objecticifying anyone is disrespectful and wrong, men or women!

Nobody asked you to propose on one knee. My husband didn't and we're going on eight years now.

Nobody said women are equal in strength, but the we are no fragile and breakable, neither are we kids. So don't treat is like that.

It's okay to despise her, she doesn't even know of your existence!
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by UjuJoan2: 2:24am On Jun 08, 2018
Stevenson1:
Only one way to end this lady Chimamanda's doubt. Just equipped her and send her to Afghanistan. I bet my balls that after 2 weeks she might even remove her logo as a wife to a Kitchen wife. Don't mind the lady jare. she's just enjoying America and it's freedom. Dare her to come Naija, talk am for Bubu eyes. Kirikiri go be her second home. she should keep on deceiving some innocent gals that don't know their left and right. Don't be surprised that this lady during sex with her hubby might be shouting "Daddy give to me" " you own me".

Are you saying there are no women soildiers Fighting in Afghanistan even as we speak right now? Of course you'll prefer they don't exist, its too much for your manly pride to accept.

SMH!

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by DSDLIVEREPORT: 2:37am On Jun 08, 2018
damilare96:
The woman get problem
I swear. Relevance things I think
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by HgsMediaPlus: 2:51am On Jun 08, 2018
Hmm chidinma matter..make she do marry self...wat is she waiting for
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by no1madman(m): 4:03am On Jun 08, 2018
Good morning [img][/img]

Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by Mouthgag: 4:30am On Jun 08, 2018
Rapoo:
I think the only time I can hold the door for my wife is when she's pregnant. I keep saying this that public display of affection is not being romantic or caring.

I support her on this one. even those criticizing her have not been since doing those things for wives/girlfriends.
Shut ùp
Why won't you support that frustrated osu girl...
Her cup go soon full
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by Mouthgag: 4:34am On Jun 08, 2018
CaptainGOOD:
She is only airing her opinion based on the questions asked to her.

Stop sounding like common afonja nairaland illiterate biko
Shut ùp
Banky only gave his opinion too and I support him.
Chimanda is a frustrated OSU bìtch and you should stop sounding like a common frustrated OSU bastard.
Chimanda cup go soon full...
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:33am On Jun 08, 2018
Banky, don't worry, you will soon be tired of holding doors.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:37am On Jun 08, 2018
Stevenson1:
Read ur write up again and see if you made any sense
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by Codyt(m): 5:38am On Jun 08, 2018
CaptainGOOD:
[s]She is only airing her opinion based on the questions asked to her.[/s]

[s]Stop sounding like common afonja nairaland illiterate bik[/s]o
If you want to share an opinion, you gotta make sure its somewhat valid angry

Suck it up. Ignoramus
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by zinizta: 5:41am On Jun 08, 2018
lenghtinny:
Is it not the same Chimanmanda that thinks the word "wife" is derogatory angry....

The woman is just a troublemaker that's always looking for faults where there is none... Her accomplishments and the hype around her makes her feel like some omnipotent being.

she is not a trouble maker just an extreme feminist....

feminism itself makes no sense
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by scopycharles: 5:42am On Jun 08, 2018
We are not complaining over it we men so since they say women first then what ex and we are there for them at least to give a protection, so women pls have this in mind there is no way you can be a man because ur plan is to grade the same to men it can't work is better u bear it that u people are made while we men are created so opening door or not can't helps u ppl in this matter so u better be the woman u are than to change yourself equivalent to man holy ghost fire.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by zinizta: 5:44am On Jun 08, 2018
UjuJoan2:

Are you saying there are no women soildiers Fighting in Afghanistan even as we speak right now? Of course you'll prefer they don't exist, its too much for your manly pride to accept.

SMH!

what is the ratio of the female soldiers to male soldiers?
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by LandOwners: 5:57am On Jun 08, 2018
This lady is a trouble maker
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by loomer: 6:07am On Jun 08, 2018
Rapoo:
I think the only time I can hold the door for my wife is when she's pregnant. I keep saying this that public display of affection is not being romantic or caring.

I support her on this one. even those criticizing her have not been since doing those things for wives/girlfriends.

no hold door, no be romantic or gentle man. another man go gold door for u n Bleep your wife
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by loomer: 6:10am On Jun 08, 2018
Tallesty1:
Opening doors for women is not an African thing let alone Nigeria and it's not car doors only.

sometimes e dey baffle me how Una dey reason for this Africa.
opening door no be African thing.

but Una dey use telephones, television, elevators dey originate from Whiteman land.

Una for just stay backward and keep forming African thing.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by Tallesty1(m): 6:19am On Jun 08, 2018
loomer:

sometimes e dey baffle me how Una dey reason for this Africa.
opening door no be African thing.

but Una dey use telephones, television, elevators dey originate from Whiteman land.

Una for just stay backward and keep forming African thing.
Try to understand comments before you quote oga. Go back and read the comment that I quoted, do it over and over until you understand it before quoting me again.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by loomer: 6:29am On Jun 08, 2018
Tallesty1:
Try to understand comments before you quote oga. Go back and read the comment that I quoted, do it over and over until you understand it before quoting me again.

chief na grammar u just dey speak, you statement is straight forward, so was the person's u quoted.

you guys believe/think opening doors or holding doors ain't African/Nigerian.

but who no go no know.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by Nobody: 6:33am On Jun 08, 2018
Rapoo:

As in eh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Top 10 Female Celebrities That Love To Show Off Their Cleavage (photos) / Nikkyberry, Seun Egbegbe's Current Girlfriend After Toyin Aimakhu / Ifeoma Okeke: "I Could Finish 2 Cartons Of Beer In A Day''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.