Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Zambian Slay Queen's Nude Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zambian Slay Queen's Nude Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover (135973 Views)

Zambian Slay Queen’s N00d Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover / Unilag Student Stephany Send Nude to a Man For 50k, Chat And Photos Leaked / FULL VIDEO: Malu Trevejo Sex Tape And Nudes Photos Leaked! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zambian Slay Queen's Nude Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover by no1madman(m): 4:19am On Jun 08, 2018
Good morning [img][/img]

3 Likes

Re: Zambian Slay Queen's Nude Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover by usermane(m): 4:21am On Jun 08, 2018
Angelanest:
When will some ladies learn about sending nude pictures to guys in the name of love or money. A beautiful slay queen has got herself trending online and a subject of mockery after her nude pictures were released online and have since been trending.

According to reports, the accountancy graduate identified as Mbayama Jombo from Lusaka, Zambia was reported to have sent the purported pictures to an older white lover in Europe who was said to have leaked them.

The pictures have caused a buzz on social media especially among Zambian online users who stormed the lady's Facebook account to confirm the story as she totally ignored their comments.

While some have hailed the lady for her beautiful body, others have chastised her for sending the pictures to her lover.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/slay-queens-photos-leaked-online-after-sending-them-to-her-european-lover.html

And you are posting it here for us? You are part of the problem you are citing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zambian Slay Queen's Nude Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover by yhungbrowhne(m): 4:25am On Jun 08, 2018
greqt one.....0 that serve,her right. sho no,forget tp,send,me,my own o
NEED A BUSINESS IDEA HERES 15 www.emperorblog.com.ng/need-a- business-idea-here-is-15/
FOR YOUR PROFESSIONAL,WEB DESIGN AND MUSIC PROMOTION CHECK MY SIGNATURE FOR MY,CONTACT
Re: Zambian Slay Queen's Nude Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover by CHIGIM: 4:57am On Jun 08, 2018
hahaha una no go kill person
IamD18:

Remember to use red oil and Ghana pepper when masturbating.
Re: Zambian Slay Queen's Nude Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover by jacyhelen(f): 5:02am On Jun 08, 2018
Angelanest:
When will some ladies learn about sending nude pictures to guys in the name of love or money. A beautiful slay queen has got herself trending online and a subject of mockery after her nude pictures were released online and have since been trending.

According to reports, the accountancy graduate identified as Mbayama Jombo from Lusaka, Zambia was reported to have sent the purported pictures to an older white lover in Europe who was said to have leaked them.

The pictures have caused a buzz on social media especially among Zambian online users who stormed the lady's Facebook account to confirm the story as she totally ignored their comments.

While some have hailed the lady for her beautiful body, others have chastised her for sending the pictures to her lover.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/slay-queens-photos-leaked-online-after-sending-them-to-her-european-lover.html

>Ask them to send their account details, they'll do it without asking about your sisters and mother's well-being.
>Tell them how beautiful they are, they'll smile without asking if you've appreciated your sisters and mother's beauty.
>Buy them gifts, they'll accept without asking if you've bought for your sisters and mum.
>But, tell them the bitter truth that they are hoes and prostitutes disguised as girlfriend, they'll then remember you have sisters and mother. Why? Because they are naturally selfish and only wants to take good glories alone.
But that's what they are, hoes, lovepeddlers, cheap sluts and prostitutes disguising as girlfriends.
The earlier men know this the better for them, girlfriends are packaged hoes, no matter the amount of money you give them, they'll still spread their legs for different men. If you must spend on a woman in your life and end up not regretting, spend on your mother, sisters, wives and daughters. These hoes don't worth the stress and expenses.
Be that man who sleeps and dump these hoes without giving them a dime, than the man who over-spend on them and still get cheated.
The only place hoes and prostitutes can get their legs closed is in their gravesNo matter the amount you give them.

1 Like

Re: Zambian Slay Queen's Nude Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover by Nobody: 6:01am On Jun 08, 2018
I can't see it very well...someone has used plastic to cover it angry
Re: Zambian Slay Queen's Nude Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover by Rejoice5000(f): 6:02am On Jun 08, 2018
IamD18:

Remember to use red oil and Ghana pepper when masturbating.
Na so u wicked reach?
Re: Zambian Slay Queen's Nude Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover by Sanchase: 6:12am On Jun 08, 2018
Op why did you censor it, is ot your NUDE?
Re: Zambian Slay Queen's Nude Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:15am On Jun 08, 2018
Shortyy:
If you're here to condemn her, don't ask why the pic is censored. if you're condemning, condemn with your heart.

Ur cute (if dats u on ur pp)
Re: Zambian Slay Queen's Nude Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover by JoseRaji(m): 6:31am On Jun 08, 2018
Still wondering why these people cannot type proper English without adding their dialect inside. If you want to type in English, type English. If you want to speak your language, go ahead. Stop this mixing abeg.
Re: Zambian Slay Queen's Nude Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover by omoluka: 6:38am On Jun 08, 2018
Neat HP 2000 with the following specs is up for sale
500 hdd
4g ram
Bluetooth
Window 10
Price #59000
Call - 08168954025

1 Like

Re: Zambian Slay Queen's Nude Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 08, 2018
pocohantas:
He that is down, need fear no fall...

Chick doesn't give a damn, her pose suggests she is an experienced nude distributor (i.e) She knows the risk involved but decided to do what she thinks she has to do.

This confirms it. She doesn't mind the publicity---we have lost this one.

‘Experienced nude distributor’ cheesy

Not sure what she can actually do, especially in this part of the world. Keeping quiet until the next unfortunate leak may be the only option
Re: Zambian Slay Queen's Nude Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover by Pat081: 7:15am On Jun 08, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
Ooooooo ahn ahn wetin dey worry dis op sef.....after u don shout nude nude upandan u com go censor an are u ok
abi now we re nt 4rm dat country so u should have let it b

1 Like

Re: Zambian Slay Queen's Nude Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover by ashala(m): 7:31am On Jun 08, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
Why do girls send nude pictures to their lovers? Why do guys ask for nude pictures?

Chill you won't understand because you are from Ohafia.......Bush ...haaaaa Haaaaaaaaaa
Re: Zambian Slay Queen's Nude Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover by Oduwils222(m): 7:58am On Jun 08, 2018
Please let this be the last time any of u will upload a censored image on Nairaland. If u can't upload what u download pls forget posting. U should knw how angry i am right nw seeing all this censored images. Thank u
Re: Zambian Slay Queen's Nude Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover by Kingsley1000(m): 8:02am On Jun 08, 2018
Who censor dis pix nah
Re: Zambian Slay Queen's Nude Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover by Kingsley1000(m): 8:03am On Jun 08, 2018
See as i rush bring vaseline
Re: Zambian Slay Queen's Nude Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover by Tonimordred(m): 8:10am On Jun 08, 2018
Child of d world
Re: Zambian Slay Queen's Nude Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover by Innov8ve1: 8:15am On Jun 08, 2018
Re: Zambian Slay Queen's Nude Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover by wj26584(m): 8:18am On Jun 08, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
Why do girls send nude pictures to their lovers? Why do guys ask for nude pictures?

Girls send their nude pics because of money and also when they are in love....for Guys just for pleasure....To crown it all is only a coward or weakling to this will leak a lady nude pics irrespective of what she has done..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zambian Slay Queen's Nude Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover by NJsimpleboi(m): 8:20am On Jun 08, 2018
So Zambia get fine girls like dis?
Re: Zambian Slay Queen's Nude Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover by Kingsley1000(m): 8:20am On Jun 08, 2018
did she ask u to censor it?
Re: Zambian Slay Queen's Nude Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover by TheKingIsHere: 9:17am On Jun 08, 2018
I would have posted the uncensored pictures but I no wan chop ban.

If you want me to post the link where you can see the uncensored version, click like.

cool

2 Likes

Re: Zambian Slay Queen's Nude Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 08, 2018
why Censure it? Is it your body?
Re: Zambian Slay Queen's Nude Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover by Heemcelph: 12:45pm On Jun 08, 2018
nastiness2019:

Knock yourselves out...but before u do, know dat it is disgusting... grin

graphic pictures... grin

https://imgur.com/a/aSzzsMm
After I don scroll through pages just to see one good samaritan wey go paste the uncensored link, I finally see one and the machine down below no come worth am sef cry cry
Re: Zambian Slay Queen's Nude Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:06pm On Jun 08, 2018
oyb:

‘Experienced nude distributor’ cheesy
Not sure what she can actually do, especially in this part of the world. Keeping quiet until the next unfortunate leak may be the only option
You opinion there... Its what could be looked into. Moreover, here is an info you may want to consider or share with some people that comes to mind. From #550k, you can acquire a full plot of secured Land in Ibeju-Lekki with rest of mind.
Check our signature in blue here below and you will be better enlightened. You can visit our Ikeja office for contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
Re: Zambian Slay Queen's Nude Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover by nastiness2019: 3:47pm On Jun 08, 2018
Lucid1:

Internet digger. Wetin use find the pictures hoe or shovel? cheesy

cool

Na excavator i use... grin grin grin
Re: Zambian Slay Queen's Nude Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover by nastiness2019: 3:49pm On Jun 08, 2018
Heemcelph:

After I don scroll through pages just to see one good samaritan wey go paste the uncensored link, I finally see one and the machine down below no come worth am sef cry cry

As in ehn...d place has bn destroyed...it's had to believe dat a lady with dat kinda body owns that ugly thing.... cry
Re: Zambian Slay Queen's Nude Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover by nastiness2019: 3:51pm On Jun 08, 2018
seangy4konji:
if i click that link?make all nairaland girls becone virgin..hope say u deh alright>?

lol...dey deceive urself...d thing wey u don click already... grin wink
Re: Zambian Slay Queen's Nude Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover by meobizy(f): 7:54am On Jun 14, 2020
The body looks really good and fresh. These women don’t care, they want to travel the world. My problem is how to link with them online. Once they see you’re a foreigner from a country which isn’t theirs, they’re quick to fall on your lap. She’s had a baby before and is quick to hide the signs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) / Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day / My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.