Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Cure For Herpes Simplex (hsv 1 And Hsv 2) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cure For Herpes Simplex (hsv 1 And Hsv 2) (31523 Views)

Natural Cure For Herpes Symptoms: Mighty Honey / Clear & Inactivate Hep B&C, Herpes Simplex Virus, Genital Wart,shingles / Cure Genital Wart, Herpes Simplex, Hep B & C With BHT Capsule! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cure For Herpes Simplex (hsv 1 And Hsv 2) by Adalasy: 11:47am On May 06, 2020
It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.
Re: Cure For Herpes Simplex (hsv 1 And Hsv 2) by Adalasy: 8:36am On May 12, 2020
A happy body is a happy you
Re: Cure For Herpes Simplex (hsv 1 And Hsv 2) by Adalasy: 7:04pm On May 16, 2020
Herpes is not a death sentence

1 Like

Re: Cure For Herpes Simplex (hsv 1 And Hsv 2) by erudite4love: 3:35am On May 19, 2020
Your phone number sir and email
Re: Cure For Herpes Simplex (hsv 1 And Hsv 2) by Adalasy: 5:17pm On May 20, 2020
erudite4love:
Your phone number sir and email

You can reach me on adamslaseio@gmail.com
Re: Cure For Herpes Simplex (hsv 1 And Hsv 2) by Adalasy: 7:30pm On May 23, 2020
Being healthy is the first step to a peaceful wealthy life
Re: Cure For Herpes Simplex (hsv 1 And Hsv 2) by Adalasy: 3:31pm On May 27, 2020
Happy Children's day to everyone
Re: Cure For Herpes Simplex (hsv 1 And Hsv 2) by Adalasy: 7:30am On May 31, 2020
Happy Sunday to everyone. May our prayers be answered and desires met
Re: Cure For Herpes Simplex (hsv 1 And Hsv 2) by bellamada: 5:40am On Jun 03, 2020
Unbelievable..... Is like a dream but is real, Dr. Saibu the real cure to all diseases, Dr. Saibu cure my HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body for over 6 years, The story start like this, I contacted Herpes from my gay friend, It was hell, i was in search of a cure for years, until a friend
introduce me to Dr. Saibu, I thought he was a scam, but i gave him a try, he told me what to purchase to prepare the Herbal Medicine, so i buy all the required items, before 2 days he prepare the medicine and send it to me, i take the medicine for 3 weeks then i go back for check up, the Doctor was even surprise to tell me that am cured, Thank you Dr. Saibu for bringing happiness to my life, you can also contact him today if you have any disease, Email him : drsaibu2@gmail.com his website https://drsaibu2.weebly.com
https://m.facebook.com/Dr.SaibuHealingHerbs or whatsapp him: +2348064438762 also cure others form of stds hiv,hpv,cancer and lot more need more info call me or text on whats app +16142898593..
Re: Cure For Herpes Simplex (hsv 1 And Hsv 2) by Adalasy: 10:59pm On Jun 03, 2020
Any other post made here by anyone else besides my moniker is false and does not in any way represent me or my work. Kindly disregard
Re: Cure For Herpes Simplex (hsv 1 And Hsv 2) by Adalasy: 11:26am On Jun 07, 2020
A happy Sunday to everyone
Re: Cure For Herpes Simplex (hsv 1 And Hsv 2) by mkb007: 4:03pm On Jun 08, 2020
I noticed no one who has worked with Mr. A Laseio in the past, and used his remedies has come back to give a testimony to the efficacy the treatments. So I intend to be the first then.

So therefore, I intend to keep a journal here for everyone to see, of the application of the herbal remedy. Although I am yet to receive the treatment due to delivery and travel restrictions as a result of COVID-19, I have been reassured to be patient. The herbal remedy is supposed to be taken over the course of 4months, and will let everyone know once I commence treatment.

Stay blessed all.
Re: Cure For Herpes Simplex (hsv 1 And Hsv 2) by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:31pm On Jun 08, 2020
mkb007:
I noticed no one who Mr. A Laseio says has used his product has come back to give a testament to the efficacy of the cure/remedy that he has been advertising. He says it’s because some people want to maintain privacy, and that he has a database of people he has helped in the past. But I do believe at least one out of however many of those people should have come forward by now. Not Even anonymously. Well, Maybe I can be the first then.

So therefore, I intend to keep a journal here for everyone to see, of my interaction with Mr Adams Laseio aka Adalassy especially since I decided to purchase a herbal remedy from him in these economically trying times and amidst the COVID-19 Pandemic. According to Mr. Adams, The herbal remedy is supposed to be taken over the course of 4months. Which can be paid for monthly.

I purchased the Herpes remedy 6 weeks ago, buying 3 month’s worth, but I am yet to receive it. Not for a small price, if I might add. But price can not be placed on good health, so I have taken the financial risk.

Before encountering this page, which is how I got to know of a potential Herpes remedy; I have tried many techniques and approaches, unfortunately all to no avail. Been trying to get rid of it permanently. Using things like diatomaceous earth, Apple cider vinegar. oregano oil, coconut oil, changing my diet to become a vegan with increased LYSINE in my diet. All because there are certain conditions the virus cannot dwell in, i amended my eating habits to this try to flush this out in the past.

Then I contacted Adalassy via his email. I must admit I was skeptical, because he was a little cagey. First he gave me a vague eating plan that seemed very contradictory. And also he was very vague about the active ingredients of his remedy; calling it a trade secret. Which is fair, you don’t want to lose to your potential competitors out there. But even after Requesting him to send a picture what the packaging of the remedy looks like, especially for something I have paid an exorbitant amount of money for. He did send the pictures, they looked like the same containers that you would reuse to store cooking ingredients in your kitchen, with masking tape used as labels.
That notwithstanding, I am not contesting the efficacy of the remedy of a drug, especially one that has been proposed incurable for many years. But I would very much like to start the treatment, and I could’ve been 1 month into the using the remedy, but I don’t have it in my hands yet.

It is also worth noting that he will not be willing to mention the active ingredients in his remedy, claiming “Trade secret”. This is all well and good, but excuse me for being curious about what I am Ingesting in my body. Eventually, for any drug to be approved by a governing body like FDA in the US or NAFDAC in Nigeria, the ingredients need to be listed, tested and approved. But I understand there’s a lot of red tape to cross to get that done. That being said, I don’t like the idea of being a guinea pig.

So I am still here, 6 weeks after purchase, and I am yet to receive my package. He has mentioned it is due to EMS GHANA, being unable to ship as a result of the coronavirus global pandemic. And that EMS are the only courier service in GHANA that delivers herbal drugs. Then he said he would use UPS, and I have been asking for the TRACKING Number for some time now.
Still I am waiting. And it doesn’t help that he is not always very responsive, when you call or text him via WhatsApp. Very poor on the customer interaction/service end. Especially when you ignore my messages and yet say “Happy Sunday” to everyone here.

Whatever happens, I believe it is important that everyone else is well informed before engaging with Mr. A Laseio. So to that effect, I intend to give updates to you all here weekly; on my eating habits, recovery and of course, if I ever get the remedy at all. We will all find out together if this has been worth it.
Whether or not the herbal remedy is legit, i will communicate to all on this thread, we will all find out soon enough.

Still waiting to hear back from you Mr. A Laseio, you know me and how to reach me.

Don't allow any of these charlatans to deceive you with any stupid boasting of Herpes Simplex infection cure
Herpes simplex has no cure yet, and the symptoms are usually mild and temporary, except in immunocompromised individuals. Recurrence in healthy individuals is rare, and sometimes occurs only when the virus is reactivated in the face of other illnesses or immunosuppression.
Again, there's no available test to detect the virus in Nigeria. So, how will they prove the efficacy of their "medicine"??
These are what these charlatans take advantage of because they know you have no way of confirming the potency of the trash they're giving you.
Btw, how much of a problem is Herpes simplex infection in Nigeria?
How many people have they seen killed by the virus?
This is a self-limiting infection, for God's sake.

2 Likes

Re: Cure For Herpes Simplex (hsv 1 And Hsv 2) by mkb007: 10:03pm On Jun 10, 2020
Just to clarify to all, I am in no way trying to be derogatory towards Mr. A Laseio‘s business and herbal remedy efficacy.
As I have said, I intend to be honest with my experience with him and his herbal remedy with you all here, especially over the 4 month treatment period.

The intention is to draw more people to his business and the herbal remedies of course if/when this works wonders for me.

It is unfortunate I decided to order around a time with travel and delivery restrictions outside of Ghana Due to Covid-19, which has affected me receiving my treatment. But hopefully I will receive mine and keep you all updated.

I have spoken with Mr. A Laseio, and will be receiving my treatment fairly soon, when delivery restrictions to the UK are a bit more relaxed. He confirmed to me that he has been facing a backlog of deliveries which explains his silence, and he has assured me of my treatment being delivered.

Keep up the good work Mr. A Laseio.
Apologies again if I came across brash. Speak to you all soon.

1 Like

Re: Cure For Herpes Simplex (hsv 1 And Hsv 2) by Adalasy: 9:54pm On Jun 26, 2020
Weekend is here. Stay safe and healthy
Re: Cure For Herpes Simplex (hsv 1 And Hsv 2) by idowuolanipekun: 12:13pm On Jun 27, 2020
idowuolanipekun:
BHT capsule has shown to be very effective in clearing hepatitis B & C, Genital
wart, herpes simplex virus without any side effect, over the years BHT was
discover in U.S as a strong antiviral supplement that inactivate the herpes simplex
virus on many occasions which make people in U.S use BHT as a preventive
purpose against the herpes simplex outbreak and also as a curative measure for
those that is already expose to the virus. Oscar further test the efficacy power of
BHT on hepatitis B & C virus which shows to penetrate into the liver cell and
eliminate the virus completely without any further replication of the virus..Kindly
read more on people testimony on how effective BHT capsules cures hepatitis B &
C gradually.
https://www.earthclinic.com/mobile/cures/viral-hepatitis-treatment-by-oscar-
intro.html
For details call or WhatsApp 08025985535
now in stock
Re: Cure For Herpes Simplex (hsv 1 And Hsv 2) by Adalasy: 11:05pm On Jul 03, 2020
A great weekend to you and yours.
Re: Cure For Herpes Simplex (hsv 1 And Hsv 2) by Adalasy: 6:46pm On Jul 16, 2020
Good evening everyone. Health and love to you
Re: Cure For Herpes Simplex (hsv 1 And Hsv 2) by idowuolanipekun: 4:17pm On Jul 17, 2020
idowuolanipekun:
BHT capsule has shown to be very effective in clearing hepatitis B & C, Genital
wart, herpes simplex virus without any side effect, over the years BHT was
discover in U.S as a strong antiviral supplement that inactivate the herpes simplex
virus on many occasions which make people in U.S use BHT as a preventive
purpose against the herpes simplex outbreak and also as a curative measure for
those that is already expose to the virus. Oscar further test the efficacy power of
BHT on hepatitis B & C virus which shows to penetrate into the liver cell and
eliminate the virus completely without any further replication of the virus..Kindly
read more on people testimony on how effective BHT capsules cures hepatitis B &
C gradually.
https://www.earthclinic.com/mobile/cures/viral-hepatitis-treatment-by-oscar-
intro.html
For details call or WhatsApp 08025985535
currently in stock
Re: Cure For Herpes Simplex (hsv 1 And Hsv 2) by davisluizhy: 3:44am On Aug 07, 2020
Just wanna say a big thank you patrice cythia for introducing me to Dr Idedia the great HERBALIST that helped me prepare home remedies that cured my herpes simplex virus (HSV1&2)
I was infected with herpes for the past two years and i was not happy all day so i was desperate to get a cure so that i can live normal and get healthy.One day i was less busy so i decided to make latest research on herpes  cure  and i found a site were everyone was talking about Dr Idedia and has ability to cure Herpes, HIV, HPV, Cancer, ALS, COPD, Anthrax, genital wart, cold sore, Arthritis skin tag and all manners of diseases and virus.So i discussed with cythia and she explained to me that its very easy working with Dr Idedia  so i contacted Dr Idedia via email  dr.idediatraditionalhealinghome@gmail.com and he helped me just as he has helped others now I am  now cured from herpes am very happy now.and i can also assure you that he can also help you. so if you need the service of DR Idedia kindly contact him dr.idediatraditionalhealinghome@gmail.com or whatsapp +2349074505296.
visit his websites  https://dr-idedia-traditional-healing-home9.webnode.com/ Or https://sites.google.com/view/dridediatraditionalhealinghome/ Or https://dr-idedia-traditional-healing-home.business.site/
Re: Cure For Herpes Simplex (hsv 1 And Hsv 2) by davisluizhy: 1:28pm On Aug 15, 2020
BEST NATURAL TREATMENT FOR HERPES earning that you have HERPES  can be one of the most difficult experiences you go through in life. You may feel scared, sad or even angry – this is OK, and a completely natural part of coping with something that can be life changing.
It will probably take a while for the news to sink in.

My name is Bella Panos  and i am from the United States.

I remember spending so much money buying drugs from hospitals hoping that i will be cured from HERPES INFECTION, but all to no avail. I contacted so many  doctors and they prescribe medicine for me which they indeed tried their best but was unable to provide for me a possible cure, luckily i saw a comment about a herbal doctor, (Dr. Edidia) online.

I then contacted him (Dr. Edidia) through his email, After much chat and enquiry with the doctor, i decide to take a leap of faith because i have nothing to loose.

To my greatest surprise, Dr. Edidia prepare a medicine and  send me a Herbal Medicine through FEDEX courier Service, and he gave me guidelines on how am to take it. I followed all procedures as instructed, and after 2 weeks of taking it i was cure from HERPES  his medicine is legit and it is real.

I just want to encourage all individuals out there living with HERPES , ITCHY SHINGLES , Genital Herpes, HSV1&2, HIV/AIDS/ HPV, COPD, CANCER, Hepatitis b, Lupus, PCOS, Kindney failure, Lung cancer and alot more. That there is still a huge chance that you can get cure only with the help of dr dr Edidia. kindly contact him via email: dredidiaherbalhome@gmail.com  or whatsapp +2349074505296. you can also visit hs website https://dredidiaherbalhome.wixsite.com/dredidiaherbalhome
https://dr-edidia-natural-herbal-product.yolasite.com/  

https://dr-edidia-herbal-home.business.site/
here is my private email: bellapatos8@gmail.com    https://bellapatos8..com/
Re: Cure For Herpes Simplex (hsv 1 And Hsv 2) by Agumbaa: 10:44pm On Sep 13, 2020
What's your update with this sir?

mkb007:
Just to clarify to all, I am in no way trying to be derogatory towards Mr. A Laseio‘s business and herbal remedy efficacy.
As I have said, I intend to be honest with my experience with him and his herbal remedy with you all here, especially over the 4 month treatment period.

The intention is to draw more people to his business and the herbal remedies of course if/when this works wonders for me.

It is unfortunate I decided to order around a time with travel and delivery restrictions outside of Ghana Due to Covid-19, which has affected me receiving my treatment. But hopefully I will receive mine and keep you all updated.

I have spoken with Mr. A Laseio, and will be receiving my treatment fairly soon, when delivery restrictions to the UK are a bit more relaxed. He confirmed to me that he has been facing a backlog of deliveries which explains his silence, and he has assured me of my treatment being delivered.

Keep up the good work Mr. A Laseio.
Apologies again if I came across brash. Speak to you all soon.
Re: Cure For Herpes Simplex (hsv 1 And Hsv 2) by salesrepcanada: 1:19am On Nov 04, 2020
Agumbaa:
What's your update with this sir?

Just seen that no one has given feedback on his update yet. I would like to introduce myself. My name is Dan. I live in canada I was supposed to distribute product for adams laseio up here but after testing his herpes treatment for over a year and a half. He guaranteed complete cure after 3 months of using his herbs. THAT WAS A LIE. IT DOES NOT WORK!!!!! DO NOT BUY FROM HIM. HE WILL SCAM YOU OF ALL OF YOUR MONEY.

I can help you with a product that WILL work for herpes. It's based off of natural organic stem cells. Send me a message on whatsapp to answer any questions about the product or if you want more proof on why to stay away from adams laseio 12045104326
Re: Cure For Herpes Simplex (hsv 1 And Hsv 2) by Adalasy: 6:34pm On Nov 28, 2020
salesrepcanada:

Just seen that no one has given feedback on his update yet. I would like to introduce myself. My name is Dan and I am currently the North American Sales Rep Located in Winnipeg, Manitoba. Canada. We have taken on this HSV Treatment and added it to our selection of alternative medicine treatments as we know it works.
I know many people are hesitant to deal with anyone from Nigeria or Africa when it comes to sending money and hoping to receive the treatment or even in disbelief that it is a treatment that will actually work. I am here to relieve and stress that is involved in making sure you will receive the treatment and money transaction flawlessly. Many people are suffering with HSV all over the world and in North America we have been brainwashed in believing there is no cure and it is a life long sentence of having to live with the disease, do yourself a favor, if you are currently living with HSV and feel completely hopeless; reach out to me and I can reassure you with any questions you have regarding the treatment. As mentioned in a previous post, We have a 100% cure rate.

Hey Dan how are you doing.

Yes he is my sales rep situated in Canada as we just opened shop there.

Still taking orders
Re: Cure For Herpes Simplex (hsv 1 And Hsv 2) by Adalasy: 8:51am On Nov 29, 2020
Happy Sunday to everyone
Re: Cure For Herpes Simplex (hsv 1 And Hsv 2) by Adalasy: 8:53am On Nov 29, 2020
My email is adamslaseio@gmail.com
Re: Cure For Herpes Simplex (hsv 1 And Hsv 2) by Adalasy: 7:04pm On Dec 02, 2020
As i celebrate my new outlet in Canada I will be giving discounted treatments for the next 2 weeks
Re: Cure For Herpes Simplex (hsv 1 And Hsv 2) by Adalasy: 1:43pm On Dec 04, 2020
Happy weekend
Re: Cure For Herpes Simplex (hsv 1 And Hsv 2) by Adalasy: 9:41am On Dec 07, 2020
May this new week bring grace and favour to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Swollen and Smelling Corpse Along University Of Uyo / Public Health Advisory To Nigerians On Coronavirus Disease / I Need A Cure For Catarrh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.