Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Should I Buy My Gf A Phone Now Or Wait A While? Advice Needed Please. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Buy My Gf A Phone Now Or Wait A While? Advice Needed Please. (3509 Views)

He Want To Buy His GF A Iphone 12 Pro Max Worth 750K.. Advice / I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Buy My Gf A Phone Now Or Wait A While? Advice Needed Please. by Caring0(m): 10:26pm On Jun 07, 2018
Good evening awesome nairalanders, please I really do need the help of you guys on this issue

I met a girl 3 days back, we had a very lengthy conversation like we have known each other for years lol. She told me she likes me so much because I am cute, so I am like really (while shining All my 32 teeths in my mind grin body sweet me I no fit lie) because she is a very pretty girl and she didn't even bother to form she just admitted she likes me so much and she is single and she don't mind grin

So I asked her out and she agreed.

I am someone who likes chatting mostly on whatsapp, so I messaged her on whatsapp but only to discover she has been offline for real long, so I asked her what is up, she said her phone is bad, although she works and get paid every 2 weeks according to her. We haven't had sex.

But I am just wondering guys.

Is it cool to give her some money (not all o) for the phone and then she adds the rest to it to get a new phone.. or I should just ignore for now..?? (note she hasn't asked me for anything like that) what do you guys think.

I don't want to end up regretting o cause ladies are kinds unpredictable sometimes.. Especially when you are nice to them....
Re: Should I Buy My Gf A Phone Now Or Wait A While? Advice Needed Please. by SoapQueen(f): 10:28pm On Jun 07, 2018
Don't give her money at all.
Do not buy her a phone.

"She is very pretty", "she said she likes me", that is how some girls swallow all the brains in guys' heads.

What will be will be. Give this budding relationship time.

Three days is too short a time to decipher if a girl loves you or not.

I am tired of reading this girl is a "ho", "shovel ", "digger' on Nairaland.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should I Buy My Gf A Phone Now Or Wait A While? Advice Needed Please. by sapeleboi(m): 10:28pm On Jun 07, 2018
observe my friend

2 Likes

Re: Should I Buy My Gf A Phone Now Or Wait A While? Advice Needed Please. by whitebeard(m): 10:29pm On Jun 07, 2018
U are not really ready for the relationship, drop ur phone and go and sleep..!!
Re: Should I Buy My Gf A Phone Now Or Wait A While? Advice Needed Please. by IamD18: 10:31pm On Jun 07, 2018
cheesy
Re: Should I Buy My Gf A Phone Now Or Wait A While? Advice Needed Please. by IamD18: 10:38pm On Jun 07, 2018
SoapQueen:
Do not buy her a phone.

"She is very pretty", "she said she likes me", that is how some girls swallow all the brains in guys' heads.

am tired of reading this girl is a "ho", "shovel ", "digger' on Nairaland .

grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Should I Buy My Gf A Phone Now Or Wait A While? Advice Needed Please. by kiddoiLL(m): 10:48pm On Jun 07, 2018
Caring0:
Good evening awesome nairalanders, please I really do need the help of you guys on this issue

I met a girl 3 days back, we had a very lengthy conversation like we have known each other for years lol. She told me she likes me so much because I am cute, so I am like really (while shining All my 32 teeths in my mind grin body sweet me I no fit lie) because she is a very pretty girl and she didn't even bother to form she just admitted she likes me so much and she is single and she don't mind grin

I am someone who likes chatting mostly on whatsapp, so I messaged her on whatsapp but only to discover she has been offline for real long, so I asked her what is up, she said her phone is bad, although she works and get paid every 2 weeks according to her. We haven't had sex.

Is it cool to give her some money (not all o) for the phone and then she adds the rest to it to get a new phone.. or I should just ignore for now..?? (note she hasn't asked me for anything like that) what do you guys think.

I don't want to end up regretting o cause ladies are kinds unpredictable sometimes.. Especially when you are nice to them....
which kind of guys we get fr NL nitori Olorun... 3 days nd u don confam am already n don dey think bout buying phone.. u wan use money take open d relationship, if she later wan wreck u now u go come here dey shout Women are useless n Oloshos....
I no sorry for you oo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Buy My Gf A Phone Now Or Wait A While? Advice Needed Please. by Innobee99(m): 10:53pm On Jun 07, 2018
Pls don't come back here asking us whether u should collect back ur phone because she's cheating ooooo. I bought a fone for my babe only to come and see explicit pix with another guy and dirty chats on it while non of my pix is even on the phone. Don't do something that will make u regret later.

I guess her father is still very much alive!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Buy My Gf A Phone Now Or Wait A While? Advice Needed Please. by Cutehector(m): 11:06pm On Jun 07, 2018
Have you helped your fellow guy in need first?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Buy My Gf A Phone Now Or Wait A While? Advice Needed Please. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:07pm On Jun 07, 2018
Don't buy her any phone abeg. Tomorrow now she will start claiming feminist but can't buy ordinary phone.Mitchewwwww. She is even working but find it difficult to buy herself one.lol.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Buy My Gf A Phone Now Or Wait A While? Advice Needed Please. by austinereds(m): 11:10pm On Jun 07, 2018
Innobee99:
Pls don't come back here asking us whether u should collect back ur phone because she's cheating ooooo. I bought a fone for my babe only to come and see explicit pix with another guy and dirty chats on it while non of my pix is even on the phone. Don't do something that will make u regret later.

. ..
evils. you for kukuma tag the person. LMAO. wicked
Re: Should I Buy My Gf A Phone Now Or Wait A While? Advice Needed Please. by austinereds(m): 11:13pm On Jun 07, 2018
just for 3days your remote control is malfunctioning. if you like yourself don't buy her phone. nah so e dey Take start from phone to house rent to______

4 Likes

Re: Should I Buy My Gf A Phone Now Or Wait A While? Advice Needed Please. by Eberechi24(f): 11:19pm On Jun 07, 2018
Innobee99:

cheesy experience is the best teacher. If you know you know
Re: Should I Buy My Gf A Phone Now Or Wait A While? Advice Needed Please. by Agboki: 11:20pm On Jun 07, 2018
My broda I love ,bt na my neighbour fone I use dey type ,ist give me 15k make I add buy small phone.
Caring0:

Re: Should I Buy My Gf A Phone Now Or Wait A While? Advice Needed Please. by Sheuns(m): 11:56pm On Jun 07, 2018
Continue with phone calls. No buy any phone give her o. If she asks sef, dribble am till she no go ask again.
Re: Should I Buy My Gf A Phone Now Or Wait A While? Advice Needed Please. by consultancy: 12:01am On Jun 08, 2018
She hasn't asked u for anything cos it's just 3 days ago u both got acquainted. Do nt declare her a good girl yet, cos she will still ask u to buy that phone and many more, it's like a format, it unfolds in chronicles

3 Likes

Re: Should I Buy My Gf A Phone Now Or Wait A While? Advice Needed Please. by lenghtinny(m): 1:41am On Jun 08, 2018
Your mumu button has been fully activated angry

Your own case worse pass those love starved old oyinbos wey dey patronize western union and moneygram on behalf of dem boys. Within 3 days, you already eager to send money without requesting for it. E mean say if she enter strong room for your matter, then it's finished for you angry

But on a serious note, don't give her money yet or else it will change the course of the relationship which might lead you to the book of lamentations. I know you are eager to be her knight in shining armor but let things flow naturally. Time will come for you to spend on her but be prudent with your spendings.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Buy My Gf A Phone Now Or Wait A While? Advice Needed Please. by Innobee99(m): 4:37am On Jun 08, 2018
Eberechi24:

cheesy experience is the best teacher. If you know you know
My brother, ur head get much anointing jor
Re: Should I Buy My Gf A Phone Now Or Wait A While? Advice Needed Please. by Caring0(m): 5:21am On Jun 08, 2018
SoapQueen:
Do not buy her a phone.

I am tired of reading this girl is a "ho", "shovel ", "digger' on Nairaland.

Lol you are so funny. Okay thank you my dear, I appreciate.
Re: Should I Buy My Gf A Phone Now Or Wait A While? Advice Needed Please. by Caring0(m): 5:23am On Jun 08, 2018
whitebeard:
U are not really ready for the relationship, drop ur phone and go and sleep..!!

Ah but bro it's not quarrel.. that's why I brought this here, Okay what about if her current phone gets totally bad and I am not able to reach her?
Re: Should I Buy My Gf A Phone Now Or Wait A While? Advice Needed Please. by Caring0(m): 5:27am On Jun 08, 2018
Innobee99:

Lolzz sorry you had to go through all that , abeg I will just hide my face for now o and forget the phone matter, she even has a job, I don't know why I they even bother myself...
Re: Should I Buy My Gf A Phone Now Or Wait A While? Advice Needed Please. by Caring0(m): 5:29am On Jun 08, 2018
lenghtinny:
Your mumu button has been fully activated angry

Your own case worse pass those love starved old oyinbos wey dey patronize western union and moneygram on behalf of dem boys. Within 3 days, you already eager to send money without requesting for it. E mean say if she enter strong room for your matter, then it's finished for you angry

But on a serious note, don't give her money yet or else it will change the course of the relationship which might lead you to the book of lamentations. I know you are eager to be her knight in shining armor but let things flow naturally. Time will come for you to spend on her but be prudent with your spendings.

Thanks bro. You na man. I am just very caring naturally, if someone around me complains about one or two issue, it bothers me even without them asking for my help I like to help them. I will forget about this for now anyway. Thanks! smiley
Re: Should I Buy My Gf A Phone Now Or Wait A While? Advice Needed Please. by Caring0(m): 5:30am On Jun 08, 2018
Sheuns:
Continue with phone calls. No buy any phone give her o. If she asks sef, dribble am till she no go ask again.

Lol OK grin
Re: Should I Buy My Gf A Phone Now Or Wait A While? Advice Needed Please. by Caring0(m): 5:31am On Jun 08, 2018
consultancy:
She hasn't asked u for anything cos it's just 3 days ago u both got acquainted. Do nt declare her a good girl yet, cos she will still ask u to buy that phone and many more, it's like a format, it unfolds in chronicles

Lmfao @ chronicles
Re: Should I Buy My Gf A Phone Now Or Wait A While? Advice Needed Please. by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 08, 2018
I sincerely cannot buy a phone for a girlfriend or fiancee.

Why?

Because she'll use it to control other guys.

I met a bitch recently, she asked for airtime, I sent it to her, it's been more than two weeks now and she hasn't called me to even thank me for the airtime.
She only sent a N4 SMS.

The feelings I had for her has died a long time ago.

Let her buy her phone, so that she can be free to call whoever she wants, including your rivals.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Buy My Gf A Phone Now Or Wait A While? Advice Needed Please. by Innobee99(m): 8:14am On Jun 08, 2018
Caring0:

Lolzz sorry you had to go through all that , abeg I will just hide my face for now o and forget the phone matter, she even has a job, I don't know why I they even bother myself...
Reveal who u're are to a gal and if she can't take u for who u're, then let her go.
I have passed through this last month ( still very fresh). But bros, I lured her back to my place and collected my phone bros.

Read my thread through this link on this forum and gain experience
www.nairaland.com/4535279/it-right-pay-back-ex
Re: Should I Buy My Gf A Phone Now Or Wait A While? Advice Needed Please. by Kingsley1000(m): 8:16am On Jun 08, 2018
Buy your mother phone or buy her a very nice dress and shoe
Re: Should I Buy My Gf A Phone Now Or Wait A While? Advice Needed Please. by tee59(f): 8:46am On Jun 08, 2018
Another mumu guy detected.
Re: Should I Buy My Gf A Phone Now Or Wait A While? Advice Needed Please. by VERDA: 8:47am On Jun 08, 2018
kiddoiLL:
which kind of guys we get fr NL nitori Olorun... 3 days nd u don confam am already n don dey think bout buying phone.. u wan use money take open d relationship, if she later wan wreck u now u go come here dey shout Women are useless n Oloshos....
I no sorry for you oo

My brother....I taya for some of my brothers.
Re: Should I Buy My Gf A Phone Now Or Wait A While? Advice Needed Please. by olexjay(m): 9:01am On Jun 08, 2018
Be a good Samaritan and bless her ministry lol.

The fact is dat 3 days it very short to do that to my own view, a relationship build on materialistic things quickly will makes dis girl always demand from u if she's even ready to date you for real then the habit of demanding will remain stuck with her.
Re: Should I Buy My Gf A Phone Now Or Wait A While? Advice Needed Please. by GuntersChain(m): 9:11am On Jun 08, 2018
three days and you are contemplating giving her a phone, what will happen when it gets to a week even if you are a politician. pretty ladies are not meant for one man.
Re: Should I Buy My Gf A Phone Now Or Wait A While? Advice Needed Please. by ImaIma1(f): 9:19am On Jun 08, 2018
3 days? Really? And you are already this smitten.

Do not buy her a phone. You want to begin the relationship showing that you have money to spend on her.

Later when she starts demanding money everytime, you will say she is "a Nigerian girl".

Don't start what you cannot finish.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There A Man In This Time And Age Who'll Turn Down A Seduction? / Lady Narrates Her Experience With Husband Who Acts Like A “snake” / VIDEO: Lady In Shock After Catching Her Yahoo Boyfriend Bathing With HUGE SNAKE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.