Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,332 members, 7,780,869 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:19 AM

Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! - Art, Graphics & Video (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! (53322 Views)

Poll: Should I and Lightheart continue the Free Logo and Design Thread?

Yes: 80% (4 votes)
No: 0% (0 votes)
Don't Care: 20% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... / Flier For Djneptune. / Feel Me In What Ya Think About Dis Flier ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by adaspire: 5:38pm On Jul 20, 2010
I need a back cover design for a night of music programme presented by the apostolic faith choir and orchestra, idimu branch, that is coming up on Sunday, 25th July, 2010 by 5pm at the Apostolic faith church, 1, remi John Street, Idimu, Lagos

I want it to be very very beautiful
thnaks
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by Gilbertman(m): 8:44pm On Jul 20, 2010
Dear Ugo, Thanks a mill.I really appreciate ur quick response.However, I am not in the country. Soon as I get the Corel draw download on my PC ,will contact you.
Regards.
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by ugo2u(m): 9:11am On Jul 21, 2010
corel draw is a gud software, but I main photoshop, so if you have photoshop then I will be glad to share links that you can use to get resourses, also if you have any question on photoshop on any topic feel free to ask I will be glad to assist you.
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by she2(m): 10:08am On Jul 21, 2010
@ugo 2u i am still expecting a reply to my logo. Hope you have not forgotten about it. Thankz.
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by ugo2u(m): 10:45am On Jul 21, 2010
I thought I completed your logo.
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by Aseye(m): 10:49am On Jul 21, 2010
@orp was waiting for you all the while and i dint get any msgs from u, had to go offline after waiting with no response, got ur mail addy now will add u, mine is satex15@yahoo.com for verification, let me know when u will come on,

lovet to take up the design of dt story book but can say when i will come up with an output, having a busy week already,
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by she2(m): 6:38pm On Jul 21, 2010
@ugo 2u nope. i have not seen anything or reply.
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by mysmoothie: 7:39pm On Jul 22, 2010
Hey Ugo, You have forgotten me. My book cover plssssssssssss. Been checking here all the time. Cheers.
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by ugo2u(m): 1:48pm On Jul 23, 2010
thought Oseye was to do that, okay will get it done soon
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by mysmoothie: 7:18pm On Jul 23, 2010
Thanks Ugo, am counting on you seriously.
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by Gilbertman(m): 2:15am On Jul 24, 2010
I was leafing through one of the regional newspaper here, and came across this vacancy notice which I think you or others here is more than qualify for or will be a great avenue to showcase our dexterity in the Graphic designer field.
Here is the whole publication. Please note that I have no link whatsoever to the Company, the job or their recruiting policies. But I am of the opinion that it cost nothing to DHL in an application, resume and some samples of your previous works.
“GRAND BELIZEAN ESTATE VACANCY – AMANDALA NEWSPAPERS OF SUNDAY,JULY 25,2010.
Grand Belizean Island Company Ltd is looking for an individual who possess the following qualifications,skills and experience to fill the following vacant post: Graphic Designer.
Applicant must possess the following:
i.Associate degree(i.e our Nd equivalent) with 2-5 years experience in Graphics Production field
ii Proficiency in Corel draw, Adobe illustrator,Photoshop and design.
Main Duties include
1.The creation of Graphic ads,brochures,flyers based on campaign plans
2.Design and oversee the creation of the Company’s website, web ads
3.Ensure ad specification are met e.g ad type,format,style ad layout in creating an ad
4.provide useful input in the preparation of ad campaigns
5.Design and oversee the production of printed promotional materials as brochures and flyers
6. Perform other related duties that may be assigned for the smooth and efficient operation of the department.
The successful candidate will be required to work in our San Pedro office.
Salalry will be based on Qualification and experience.
Letter of application and resume should be submitted not later than Monday August 16, 2010 and addressed to
Managing Assistant
Grand Belizean Company Ltd.,
P.O.Box 121 Barrier reef Drive,2nd floor Atlantic Bank Sub-Office, San Pedro Town”.
NB You may wish to call them on +5012230223 or +5012264433, www.grandbelizeanestates.com to make your enquiry. All you need tell them is that you saw their vacancy publication in Amandala and that you are interested in the job etc. No story about someone posting it online please!!
All the best.
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by ugo2u(m): 4:09pm On Jul 24, 2010
here is the concept for the book. hope you like it

Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by mysmoothie: 5:58pm On Jul 24, 2010
Whao, Ugo! Thanks and God bless you reall good. Am so happy with what youve done.
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by ugo2u(m): 6:38pm On Jul 24, 2010
@mysmoothie
Am glad you liked it.

@others

If there is anyone's design I haven't done, pls dont be offended I forgot. kindly remind me and I will do it as soon as i have the chance
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by SKYMENZ: 11:31pm On Jul 25, 2010
Hello UGO it nice to have people like u around i have seen what u did for people it really nice i would have love if u would design a logo for me but i cant ask u dat cause i Rather do it my self, i need to lean how to do it for i have wast lot of time with people who claim DE know it but dey dint, dis is my Email odaro2009@live.com and my phone 08065264834 please just flash or call so we can talk.
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by she2(m): 9:15am On Jul 30, 2010
@ugo2u,
It seems you have been quite busy? well i want a logo for my firm an architectural firm with the name Design Point & Associates. I would love you to just use your discretion and let see what you would come up with. Please i will appreciate if you can come up with something real soon. Thankz.
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by ugo2u(m): 7:41am On Jul 31, 2010
eehm, what kind of logo? is it vector bitmap or 3d? by that i mean is it to be done in corel or photoshop
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by Aseye(m): 10:45am On Jul 31, 2010
ugo_2u:

thought Oseye was to do that, okay will get it done soon

i said i was goin to bring in sometin but not anytime early because i've stuffs on hand and hey, u ve a design for it already so lets take up odas that are yet to be served,

here is for Orp, i hope dis is like wht we talked abt,

Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by orp: 7:30pm On Jul 31, 2010
Aseye:

i said i was goin to bring in sometin but not anytime early because i've stuffs on hand and hey, u ve a design for it already so lets take up odas that are yet to be served,

here is for Orp, i hope dis is like wht we talked abt,

thanks, sure this meets my satisfaction, Im very grateful
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by Aseye(m): 9:54pm On Jul 31, 2010
i'm glad u like dem but u didnt say which one u chose,
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by Aseye(m): 10:08pm On Jul 31, 2010
here is d chosen one,

Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by she2(m): 11:17pm On Aug 01, 2010
@ugo2u
i will prefer corel draw. thankz
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by ugo2u(m): 8:27am On Aug 02, 2010
ouch, well I hope Aseye will help, am pure photoshop guy, ma skills in corel is substandard

1 Like

Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by she2(m): 11:46am On Aug 02, 2010
@ugo2_u
thanks anyway but i will not mind if you can come up with something in photoshop let see. thanks
@aseye,
please can you help me with a logo for an architectural firm with the name design point and associates just use your descretion as i nothing in mind at the moment thanks.
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by ugo2u(m): 2:28pm On Aug 02, 2010
@she2, ok will try and come up with something ok
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by Aseye(m): 3:36pm On Aug 02, 2010
she2:

@aseye,
please can you help me with a logo for an architectural firm with the name design point and associates just use your descretion as i nothing in mind at the moment thanks.

i use both softwares very well but i just play around and also 3D, whicheva one gives me the result am satisfied with, any particular reason why u want corel draw?
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by ugo2u(m): 11:50pm On Aug 02, 2010
@she2

first concept,

Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by she2(m): 8:50am On Aug 03, 2010
@ugo2_u, nice concept, and thank alot but you ommited the & Associates in the name. The name is Design Point & Associates. Thankz

@aseye no.
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by soloyede1: 10:48am On Aug 03, 2010
Ugo pls can u do a design for an INFORMATION DISSEMINATION OUTFIT (ADVERTISING) its called vantage-link.ur action will be higly appreciated.
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by owoyemi01(m): 2:34pm On Aug 03, 2010
@Ugo, whaooo this is one of the illest and most creative stuff I've seen someone do here.This world will become a better place if we all help each other,God will attend to your case.The design I want is for a music company called OwoyemiMusic, general entertainment.
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by okizle(m): 9:45pm On Aug 03, 2010
Hi ugo, i really love your designs. since u said we could ask questions about photoshops,
i was just wondering, how do u make all this glowing line that usually beautify projects.
And i know u must have ur hands full, but can u make a design(wallpaper) design for
Ladoke Akintola University Medical Student Association (LAUMSA). attached is the schools logo.
can the colour scheme be black and Gold maybe a third colour to match. let the design theme
speak about doctors and medical things, i know u will get it u are a genius!

Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by ugo2u(m): 11:17pm On Aug 03, 2010
there you go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Free Logo And Business Card Design For The First Ten People / My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* / Life Tree Carving Of Oba Of Benin By Ibukun Emmanuel (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.