Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says (14659 Views)

The Truth About The 100 GOBIR Campaign Vehicles for PMB/PYO . Pic / Buharist Hangout To Purchase N55m Form For PMB, Writes Campaign Dg(photo) / 2019: I Don’t Care Which Party Returns Me To Senate – Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says by Dankwambo42019: 12:25am On Jun 08, 2018
Gombe State Governor, Ibrahim Hassan DanKwambo has dissociated himself from a video that has now gone viral where he was said to be campaigning for President Muhammadu Buhari ahead of the 2019 presidential elections.

While reacting to the said video which is now in circulation in the social media, Hassan DanKwambo through his Special Assistant on Media, Junaidu Usman Abubakar declared that there is no reason for him as a leader of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) campaign for a presidential candidate of another political party.

The Governor pointed out that the video is the “handiwork of political detractors within and outside the state who are bent on destroying the political career built over the years which is visible in the performance of the PDP led administration in the state.”

While confirming the authenticity of the video, the Governor through his media aide explained that, “No, this was his 2015 swearing in speech at the stadium when President Muhammadu Buhari was elected as the new in-coming President of Nigeria. What is happening is the sponsorship of Abuja based nPDP members who want to discredit the personality of Hassan DanKwambo.”

He added that, “the detractors decided to use the video now because of the growing political influence of Hassan DanKwambo. The developmental projects executed by the administration are testimonies to his growing political influence.”

The Governor however reiterated his determination to remain in the PDP and work for its success in the general elections expressing confidence that the party is now reformed and ready to face the electorates in the 2019 general elections.

On the 2019 presidential race, Hassan DanKwambo through the Media aide explained that consultations are on-going and at the appropriate time a definite pronouncement will be made publicly.

He then called on the people of Gombie State to remain committed to the ideals of the PDP which he said has taken the state to greater heights assuring that the party will not let them down in terms of development.

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/amp/2019-i-am-not-campaigning-for-pmb-dankwambo-says/

21 Likes 18 Shares

Re: 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says by bellamyflower: 12:32am On Jun 08, 2018
we know you are not campaigning for PMB cause your loyalty lies with PDP, and you are a man that does not lie nor deceive, we believe and trust in you.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says by seyihenry: 12:38am On Jun 08, 2018
PEOPLE CAN GO AHEAD AND DIG ON STUFFS BUT ALL I KNOW IS THAT DANKWAMBO IS MY PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE COMES 2019...

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says by sbaby4b: 12:39am On Jun 08, 2018
we never believed the video in the first place, only a fool will believe such a false story
bellamyflower:
we know you are not campaigning for PMB cause your loyalty lies with PDP, and you are a man that does not lie nor deceive, we believe and trust in you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says by onubijoe(m): 12:41am On Jun 08, 2018
We believed that you can't never campaign for APC as one of the the dedicated man of People Democratic party (PDP) for years .

Dankwambo42019:
Gombe State Governor, Ibrahim Hassan DanKwambo has dissociated himself from a video that has now gone viral where he was said to be campaigning for President Muhammadu Buhari ahead of the 2019 presidential elections.

While reacting to the said video which is now in circulation in the social media, Hassan DanKwambo through his Special Assistant on Media, Junaidu Usman Abubakar declared that there is no reason for him as a leader of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) campaign for a presidential candidate of another political party.

The Governor pointed out that the video is the “handiwork of political detractors within and outside the state who are bent on destroying the political career built over the years which is visible in the performance of the PDP led administration in the state.”

While confirming the authenticity of the video, the Governor through his media aide explained that, “No, this was his 2015 swearing in speech at the stadium when President Muhammadu Buhari was elected as the new in-coming President of Nigeria. What is happening is the sponsorship of Abuja based nPDP members who want to discredit the personality of Hassan DanKwambo.”

He added that, “the detractors decided to use the video now because of the growing political influence of Hassan DanKwambo. The developmental projects executed by the administration are testimonies to his growing political influence.”

The Governor however reiterated his determination to remain in the PDP and work for its success in the general elections expressing confidence that the party is now reformed and ready to face the electorates in the 2019 general elections.

On the 2019 presidential race, Hassan DanKwambo through the Media aide explained that consultations are on-going and at the appropriate time a definite pronouncement will be made publicly.

He then called on the people of Gombie State to remain committed to the ideals of the PDP which he said has taken the state to greater heights assuring that the party will not let them down in terms of development.

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/amp/2019-i-am-not-campaigning-for-pmb-dankwambo-says/

cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says by ameerasule: 12:44am On Jun 08, 2018
We know you are with PDP in Good and hard time ,so wailer go and Dig what ever you wants to ,Nigerians Acknowledge his Loyalty for pdp .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says by silviajohn: 12:45am On Jun 08, 2018
These people won't stop until they tarnish credible peoples image. They have failed in your turn Sir. We stand with you Sir.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says by bigboys80: 12:47am On Jun 08, 2018
We solidly stand by you sir, because APC has seen Dankwambo as a big threat come 2019. thats why they will do anything possible to buy the heart of the people. but this time they failed because Dankwambos loyalty lies with PDP. #Dankwambo2019 #Eleka4Ekiti2018

Dankwambo42019:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says by Johnakor7: 12:48am On Jun 08, 2018
Is obvious Dankwambo is a loyal character to Gombe state, to PDP and to our country Nigeria,campaigning for PMB is never possible because his man that never forgets his root.

Dankwambo42019:

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says by nnachukz(m): 12:52am On Jun 08, 2018
Don't be surprised to find out that APC are actually the ones circulating the video to create a deceptive atmosphere of acceptance of the Pretender in Aso Rock. Anything to confuse all Northerners into voting Buhari is their game plan.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says by donaldstank: 12:54am On Jun 08, 2018
As an ardent supporter of Dr Hassan Ibrahim Dankwambo, my attention has been drawn about the news trending online and on different social media that Taliban Gombe is campaigning for Buhari and APC, please to whom it may concern Governor Dankwambo is not campaigning for anybody except PDP and himself for the fact that Nigerians are in desperate need for a trusted hand that can liberate our dear Nation from the clutches of APC's misdid for their three years of horror in Government, at that, some oppositions are doing everything at their disposal to thawft and pent the Governors image black before his followers and the Nigerians that have already put their trust in him, therefore I am urging everyone that has come across this fake news to disregard it with utmost contempt, the Governor's and PDP's mandate is to deliver Nigeria from APC's evil plots against Nigerians and as well giving every Nigerian the dividends of democracy they have been denied by APC.

Dankwambo42019:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says by Nobody: 12:54am On Jun 08, 2018
seyihenry:
PEOPLE CAN GO AHEAD AND DIG ON STUFFS BUT ALL I KNOW IS THAT DANKWAMBO IS MY PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE COMES 2019...
make e win primary first cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says by SalamRushdie: 12:57am On Jun 08, 2018
Shut up you are clearly working for Buhari to destabilize the presidential plan of the PDP..God has exposed you ..to think I almost fell for your cunning plot ... Dankwambo is working for Buhari

3 Likes

Re: 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says by biggerboys90: 1:00am On Jun 08, 2018
Dankwambo reamains loyal to PDP, APC is just trying to course confusion in PDP and in the mind of the people.
#Dankwambo2019 #Eleka4Ekiti2018

Dankwambo42019:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says by JobmanNwapdp: 1:03am On Jun 08, 2018
APC is nothing but an empty vessel that makers the highest noise, They "APC" has failed and therefore doing evrything to pull the peoples mandate down by trying to tanish his image by the public, Nigeria knows what APC can do, as a party which was laid with lies and deceit, they have nothing to offer except mischiefs, allegation and blackmail, but thank God that Nigerians knows better, get your PVC ready it is time use it and this time makes a great history.

Dankwambo42019:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says by spyworlddigcon: 1:15am On Jun 08, 2018
APC is looking for a cheap political advantages but I want to make it clear to them, 2019, there is no chance in the Aso Rock, if they are looking for where to pitch their tent they should look for the next door. Dr Hassan Ibrahim Dankwambo is the peoples mandate and there is no going back by the special grace of God, PDP all the way, HID sai ka yi.

Dankwambo42019:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says by hauwabuba2: 1:19am On Jun 08, 2018
The said video was a speech made in May 29 2015 wherein he asked the people to support the then newly elected President.
But Buhari still squandered all the goodwill. This is another dispensation for Nigerian to decides and this 2019 the needful will be done because PMB is going to do same to Dankawmbo by handing over to him...
Re: 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says by alinajames77: 9:29am On Jun 08, 2018
of-cos a disciplined leader cannot be found in such an act,your loyalty,creativity,and selflessness...
Re: 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says by buhariguy(m): 9:32am On Jun 08, 2018
And the governor did not deny the speech
biggerboys90:
Dankwambo reamains loyal to PDP, APC is just trying to course confusion in PDP and in the mind of the people.
#Dankwambo2019 #Eleka4Ekiti2018

SalamRushdie:
Shut up you are clearly working for Buhari to destabilize the presidential plan of the PDP..God has exposed you ..to think I almost fell for your cunning plot ... Dankwambo is working for Buhari
Re: 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:33am On Jun 08, 2018
Stupid act from the sai babarians.
Re: 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says by Omeokachie: 9:37am On Jun 08, 2018
First lesson, never play gentleman in Nigeria politics. You gave that speech with good intention, but those who do not mean well have now turned around to use it against you by taking it out of context.
Never praise your opponent no matter what. That is Nigeria politics for you.

1 Like

Re: 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says by Ngumadi: 10:54am On Jun 08, 2018
Dankwambo will never make such utterances. He is a dedicated PDP member, all these fake noise and news will never discredit nor stop him from excelling to be the President come 2019.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says by Blessynokoro: 11:04am On Jun 08, 2018
ok

Meanwhile

IF YOU CAN’T LAST 2MINS OR WATERYSPERM, TRY Bitter Kola and Watermelon Seed (Every Man Needs This!) THANK ME LATER

Click for details

https://m.facebook.com/BitterKolaWaterMelonSeed
Re: 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says by BlackPantherxXx: 11:04am On Jun 08, 2018
This Negro is dreaming, PMB as useless as he can be would trounce you in your own LGA.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says by CYBERGHOST007(m): 11:05am On Jun 08, 2018
sad
Re: 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says by AutoSpaNg: 11:05am On Jun 08, 2018
May God grant you and your family a safe 2019 election experience.
There are somethings you need to know about the coming election.
1. it is going to be a very important election in the life of lots of young Nigerians

2. If You Own a Car and Live in Abuja, Then Bring your Vehicle in For Repairs, Repainting,Accident ed Body works, Servicing and other Vehicle Repair Works O818-974-2614.
Re: 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says by theapeman4: 11:06am On Jun 08, 2018
Do you know?

You can't piss and shiit at the same time! You either piss then shiit or shiit then piss!
Re: 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says by Newpride(m): 11:08am On Jun 08, 2018
Pmb doesn’t need ur corrupt and unholy campaign to win the next year election.
Go and campaign for ur %5 loser candidate.

1 Like

Re: 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says by SNIPER123: 11:08am On Jun 08, 2018
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blackout Looms As Gencos Threaten Shutdown Over Charge / What Happened To Gloria Okon? / Ojukwu's Eldest Son Sues Bianca & Other Family Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.