Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says (14663 Views)

The Truth About The 100 GOBIR Campaign Vehicles for PMB/PYO . Pic / Buharist Hangout To Purchase N55m Form For PMB, Writes Campaign Dg(photo) / 2019: I Don’t Care Which Party Returns Me To Senate – Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

Re: 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says by ozodigboo(m): 11:10am On Jun 08, 2018
I don't trust these northern politicians.
that's how former PDP chairman Adamu Muazu was caught campaigning against GEJ before 2015 .
.......of course he denied.
Dankwambo may hv found out that PDP is not willing to give him the ticket, hence this.
The video ? Oga, there's no smoke without fire.
Re: 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says by Smooyis(m): 11:13am On Jun 08, 2018
Good to read this. Dakwambo is more sincere and I feel more comfortable with him as incoming president. The work of your detractors will only ensure more publicity and recognition for you. Time up for religious fanaticism especially in high places. God bless Nigeria shocked
Re: 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says by peteradamu: 11:20am On Jun 08, 2018
I STAND WITH IBRAHIM HASSAN DANKWAMBO COMES 2019...

Re: 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says by aishamohammed1: 11:20am On Jun 08, 2018
Yes oo, Dankwambo can not campaign for PMB even in the next world, Dankwambo is a very good man and a man of his words, He is the best among the rest, tested and trusted officially verified by Nigerians and PDP, we love you sir.

Re: 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says by Adefemiaderoju1: 11:22am On Jun 08, 2018
seyihenry:
PEOPLE CAN GO AHEAD AND DIG ON STUFFS BUT ALL I KNOW IS THAT DANKWAMBO IS MY PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE COMES 2019...
Is it only the north that is fit to be president in this country?

Re: 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says by aishamohammed1: 11:22am On Jun 08, 2018
Yes oo, we are together.
peteradamu:
I STAND WITH IBRAHIM HASSAN DANKWAMBO COMES 2019...
Re: 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says by enemyofprogress: 11:25am On Jun 08, 2018
Even the Satan is afraid if campaigning for Buhari now
Re: 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says by godwinjohn50: 11:27am On Jun 08, 2018
Gov Dankwambo Is a faithful and stunch member of the PDP.It will unfair to credit him with such a video circulating around the media house
Re: 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says by kaylamusa: 11:31am On Jun 08, 2018
Only a first class fool will believe that video, The opposition party is so cheap that all they could dig out is this innocent support video for an election won in 2015, this is a man speaking as a true Nigerian urging his people to give the elected president 2015 their full dupport, is Dankwambo that ignorant or such a dummy to support Buhari at this time, knowing fully he is to contest against him? we are right here with you to cast our votes to support you.
Dankwambo42019:
Gombe State Governor, Ibrahim Hassan DanKwambo has dissociated himself from a video that has now gone viral where he was said to be campaigning for President Muhammadu Buhari ahead of the 2019 presidential elections.

While reacting to the said video which is now in circulation in the social media, Hassan DanKwambo through his Special Assistant on Media, Junaidu Usman Abubakar declared that there is no reason for him as a leader of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) campaign for a presidential candidate of another political party.

The Governor pointed out that the video is the “handiwork of political detractors within and outside the state who are bent on destroying the political career built over the years which is visible in the performance of the PDP led administration in the state.”

While confirming the authenticity of the video, the Governor through his media aide explained that, “No, this was his 2015 swearing in speech at the stadium when President Muhammadu Buhari was elected as the new in-coming President of Nigeria. What is happening is the sponsorship of Abuja based nPDP members who want to discredit the personality of Hassan DanKwambo.”

He added that, “the detractors decided to use the video now because of the growing political influence of Hassan DanKwambo. The developmental projects executed by the administration are testimonies to his growing political influence.”

The Governor however reiterated his determination to remain in the PDP and work for its success in the general elections expressing confidence that the party is now reformed and ready to face the electorates in the 2019 general elections.

On the 2019 presidential race, Hassan DanKwambo through the Media aide explained that consultations are on-going and at the appropriate time a definite pronouncement will be made publicly.

He then called on the people of Gombie State to remain committed to the ideals of the PDP which he said has taken the state to greater heights assuring that the party will not let them down in terms of development.

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/amp/2019-i-am-not-campaigning-for-pmb-dankwambo-says/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says by emmyonuoha12345: 11:31am On Jun 08, 2018
I believe Our Incoming President Hassan Damkwambo .... He is an upright man worthy of emulation and cant get himself involve in this kind of trash by campaigning for failed PMB... Dankwambo and PDP Must take over come 2019... Amen.

Re: 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says by 2016v2017: 11:31am On Jun 08, 2018
nnachukz:
Don't be surprised to find out that APC are actually the ones circulating the video to create a deceptive atmosphere of acceptance of the Pretender in Aso Rock. Anything to confuse all Northerners into voting Buhari is their game plan.

Re: 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says by Joshuaogbe005: 11:33am On Jun 08, 2018
You have always been a loyal man we know its not true,APC can dig out whatever they like,we will still be behind you solidly. IBRAHIM DANKWAMBO 2019........

Re: 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says by aishamohammed1: 11:34am On Jun 08, 2018
We all know that Dankwambo is unbeatable, nobody can stand him, he is better than the best, here comes our president 2019.
Re: 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says by ifeanyi1786: 11:36am On Jun 08, 2018
People just like carrying fake rumor in this our country. Dankwambo is not an ordinary politician, He is the president to be 2019

Re: 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says by kaylamusa: 11:36am On Jun 08, 2018
listen to the video oga, if you dont understand hausa, let someone interpret for you, HEsimply urged his people in Gombe to support the president, since God has allowed him to win the elections, this video was recorded in 2015. get a close look and listen carefully before condeming the man.
ozodigboo:
I don't trust these northern politicians.
that's how former PDP chairman Adamu Muazu was caught campaigning against GEJ before 2015 .
.......of course he denied.
Dankwambo may hv found out that PDP is not willing to give him the ticket, hence this.
The video ? Oga, there's no smoke without fire.

Re: 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says by adacheenzy1: 11:37am On Jun 08, 2018
He is a man of his own words and no matter where they go to dig out what has happened in 2015 just to tag him a bad name,will not hold water.Dankwambo for president

Re: 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says by chloe50fifty: 11:38am On Jun 08, 2018
yes sir we all know and believe sir, that you can't campaigning for a dead and failed PMB government. carry go sir come 2019 my vote will count on you sir. GOD bless Nigeria, GOD bless Dankwambo. PDP 2019.
Re: 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says by anowai(m): 11:39am On Jun 08, 2018
Your tyrant king MBuhari has failed woefully in his performance as head of the executive, and every Nigerian come 2019 would stand behind Ibrahim Hassan Dankwambo not for any sentimental reasons but as a result of his leadership style which are people oriented in nature, and from his days as the Accountant General of Nigeria, where he introduced various policies which treasury single account (TSA) is one of them. Dankwambo has performed excellently in the past and would performed even better as president of this great country in the future. #Dankwambo2019
Newpride:
Pmb doesn’t need ur corrupt and unholy campaign to win the next year election.
Go and campaign for ur %5 loser candidate.

Re: 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says by precioussamuel: 11:40am On Jun 08, 2018
Here comes our new honest, hardworking, smart, sincere, young, vibrant, president Ibrahim hassan Dankwambo. please come save Nigerians from the hands of that Dictator Buhari.

Re: 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says by amina419: 11:41am On Jun 08, 2018
We know Dankwambo is a loyal PDP member and will not betray his party at any time, we stand by you! we believe in u!
Re: 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says by ifeanyikene: 11:41am On Jun 08, 2018
That video was posted by saboteurs, the said video was from 2015 after Buhari won the presidential election,Dankwambo was advising his supporters to support the president irrespective of the party of emergence it is a ploy to sabotage the credibilty of the governor, because Dankwambo poses serious threat to the opposition, Dankwambo is the most skilled and experienced aspirant,untainted, young and visionary above all diligent and prudent in managing affairs of the state, he an astute reformer, with focus on health care and education.
Dankwambo42019:
Gombe State Governor, Ibrahim Hassan DanKwambo has dissociated himself from a video that has now gone viral where he was said to be campaigning for President Muhammadu Buhari ahead of the 2019 presidential elections.

While reacting to the said video which is now in circulation in the social media, Hassan DanKwambo through his Special Assistant on Media, Junaidu Usman Abubakar declared that there is no reason for him as a leader of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) campaign for a presidential candidate of another political party.

The Governor pointed out that the video is the “handiwork of political detractors within and outside the state who are bent on destroying the political career built over the years which is visible in the performance of the PDP led administration in the state.”

While confirming the authenticity of the video, the Governor through his media aide explained that, “No, this was his 2015 swearing in speech at the stadium when President Muhammadu Buhari was elected as the new in-coming President of Nigeria. What is happening is the sponsorship of Abuja based nPDP members who want to discredit the personality of Hassan DanKwambo.”

He added that, “the detractors decided to use the video now because of the growing political influence of Hassan DanKwambo. The developmental projects executed by the administration are testimonies to his growing political influence.”

The Governor however reiterated his determination to remain in the PDP and work for its success in the general elections expressing confidence that the party is now reformed and ready to face the electorates in the 2019 general elections.

On the 2019 presidential race, Hassan DanKwambo through the Media aide explained that consultations are on-going and at the appropriate time a definite pronouncement will be made publicly.

He then called on the people of Gombie State to remain committed to the ideals of the PDP which he said has taken the state to greater heights assuring that the party will not let them down in terms of development.

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/amp/2019-i-am-not-campaigning-for-pmb-dankwambo-says/

Re: 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says by freddy2019: 11:41am On Jun 08, 2018
Am very positive that Alhaji Ibrahim Hassan Dankwambo is coming out victorious in 2019, so haters and rumor monger's can sit and watch while he win

Re: 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says by rosereuben2020: 11:42am On Jun 08, 2018
They already know you have always been active with PDP in Good and hard time ,so wailer go to hell for all i care, Nigerians Acknowledge his Loyalty for PDP #Dankwambo2019
Re: 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says by johngold20: 11:42am On Jun 08, 2018
The evil machinery have perfected their plans to distract the huge support the Gov Dankwambo enjoy in the political space.The purported video was after the election in 2015.Destiny has placed you in the right spot to shine your light of experience vision and technical prowess to move this great nation forward. I support your candidature come 2019.

Re: 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says by precioussamuel: 11:45am On Jun 08, 2018
Newpride:
Pmb doesn’t need ur corrupt and unholy campaign to win the next year election.
Go and campaign for ur %5 loser candidate.
Be deceiving yourself there, i bet you dont even know your right self, that was why the incompetent president called you guys lazy gays..I STAND WITH IBRAHIM HASSAN DANKWAMBO
Re: 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says by Augiiee(m): 11:50am On Jun 08, 2018
bellamyflower:
we know you are not campaigning for PMB cause your loyalty lies with PDP, and you are a man that does not lie nor deceive, we believe and trust in you.
#Gullibility
Re: 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says by dina2: 11:51am On Jun 08, 2018
Dankwambo was only telling buhari that himself and the people of Gombe will effectively do their parts as Nigerians and not making a campaign for him..the election was over and he was confirmed the winner before that statement came..A disciplinarian cannot have such a betraying kind of heart...Dankwambo is known for his selflessness
Re: 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says by samira95: 11:52am On Jun 08, 2018
Apc are just trying to put confusion in PDP, what they forgot is that PDP is stronger and better there is no form of division any where. Alhaji Ibrahim Hassan Dankwambo is committed and loyal to the party and he will bring an end to Apc come 2019
Re: 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says by tpseun11: 11:53am On Jun 08, 2018
This is just another political propaganda by the opposition to discredit the credibility of Dankwambo due to his heavy political influence he carries.
The man Dankwambo remains an ever faithful PDP loyalist who has never felt threatened to even have any cause to jump ships like most political contenders in the race for 2019. I urge all to stay alert for this MAN, because he has something to offer Nigeria... just like how he miracously transformed Gombe state. Sai Talban... #RightManRightChoice
Re: 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says by emmasege: 11:53am On Jun 08, 2018
seyihenry:
PEOPLE CAN GO AHEAD AND DIG ON STUFFS BUT ALL I KNOW IS THAT DANKWAMBO IS MY PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE COMES 2019...
Same here bro, though I'm a southerner

Ganduje Drags Kwankwaso To EFCC For Alleged Corruption, Diversion Of Govt / Ohanaeze Warns Nigerian Army Against Further Molestation Of Obigbo Residents / Dauda Birma Dies In Yola