Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Fan Compares Yemi Alade And Davido To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid. Yemi Fires Back! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Compares Yemi Alade And Davido To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid. Yemi Fires Back! (44490 Views)

Tiwa Savage, Wizkid And Awilo Longomba Hang Out In London (Photos) / Tiwa Savage, Wizkid And Chioma. Who Rocked The ($690) 248k Fendi Tee Better? / Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Dating Rumors: Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Compares Yemi Alade And Davido To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid. Yemi Fires Back! by oshe11: 8:41am On Jun 08, 2018
Boyooosa:
Absolutely nobody but me! But if you want to be fair to me, u ll ask me why...
I dont wana be fair
Re: Fan Compares Yemi Alade And Davido To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid. Yemi Fires Back! by Boyooosa(m): 8:46am On Jun 08, 2018
oshe11:
I dont wana be fair
Continue with your life then...keep walking

2 Likes

Re: Fan Compares Yemi Alade And Davido To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid. Yemi Fires Back! by DAVID133: 8:49am On Jun 08, 2018
IFA WOT DIZ BOY IS SAYING IS IT TRUTH.......TELL ME TRUE, WOO WAAA grin grin grin grin

Re: Fan Compares Yemi Alade And Davido To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid. Yemi Fires Back! by olexjay(m): 8:51am On Jun 08, 2018
xreal:
Nobody should say "Frog Voice".
make dem even say froggy voice, nigga making his millions while haters making em noise
Re: Fan Compares Yemi Alade And Davido To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid. Yemi Fires Back! by BanjiRaymond(m): 8:51am On Jun 08, 2018
Her music never impressed me since she came to the Music Industry I wonder how she got this far �����
Re: Fan Compares Yemi Alade And Davido To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid. Yemi Fires Back! by mayormick(m): 8:53am On Jun 08, 2018
Lolz...'Oluwa ya mi yesu things'. You dey call someone wizzy- tiwa version2, u expect her not to para.
Re: Fan Compares Yemi Alade And Davido To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid. Yemi Fires Back! by DrayZee: 8:56am On Jun 08, 2018
BanjiRaymond:
Her music never impressed me since she came to the Music Industry
I wonder how she got this far �����
Maybe because no one cared about your opinion undecided

4 Likes

Re: Fan Compares Yemi Alade And Davido To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid. Yemi Fires Back! by BanjiRaymond(m): 9:05am On Jun 08, 2018
DrayZee:

Maybe because no one cared about your opinion undecided
The biggest challenge is to not be affected by praise because a lot of it is not from the heart. Being true to yourself is about your strengths, when everyone out there has a strong opinion and wants to give advice, is another challenge.
Re: Fan Compares Yemi Alade And Davido To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid. Yemi Fires Back! by Jasperro(m): 9:06am On Jun 08, 2018
hahahahaha
Re: Fan Compares Yemi Alade And Davido To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid. Yemi Fires Back! by Assassin101: 9:09am On Jun 08, 2018
"onuku" in this context simply means someone who indulges in "iberiberism"

Boyooosa:
I pray I don't finally hate this girl, thank God its still 'disliking'...

Can a friendly fellow translate onuku to English pls.
Thanks.
Yours sincerely.
Re: Fan Compares Yemi Alade And Davido To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid. Yemi Fires Back! by DrayZee: 9:10am On Jun 08, 2018
BanjiRaymond:

The biggest challenge is to not be affected by praise because a lot of it is not from the heart. Being true to yourself is about your strengths, when everyone out there has a strong opinion and wants to give advice, is another challenge.
Right.
Re: Fan Compares Yemi Alade And Davido To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid. Yemi Fires Back! by yhungbrowhne(m): 9:15am On Jun 08, 2018
A BUSINESS IDEA HERES 15 www.emperorblog.com.ng/need-a- business-idea-here-is-15/ here www.emperorblog.com.ng whatsapp +2348120292561 email aayanpoju@gmail.com

Re: Fan Compares Yemi Alade And Davido To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid. Yemi Fires Back! by HomeOfMe(f): 9:36am On Jun 08, 2018
post=68281473:
Face front Onuku

Nice line.....
What does onuku mean?
Re: Fan Compares Yemi Alade And Davido To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid. Yemi Fires Back! by mimimile93: 9:53am On Jun 08, 2018
Yemi and Davido have one thing in common..
Yemi : I am married to Jesus. Satan LIVE me alone.
Davido: Someone RUBBED the bank.
Re: Fan Compares Yemi Alade And Davido To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid. Yemi Fires Back! by donbenie(m): 10:27am On Jun 08, 2018
HomeOfMe:
What does onuku mean?
In this context it means stvpid F00L..
Re: Fan Compares Yemi Alade And Davido To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid. Yemi Fires Back! by HomeOfMe(f): 10:29am On Jun 08, 2018
donbenie:
In this context it means stvpid F00L..
Hmm,so she speaks ibo...ok thanks.

1 Like

Re: Fan Compares Yemi Alade And Davido To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid. Yemi Fires Back! by vickylincon(m): 10:33am On Jun 08, 2018
tiwiex:

I love the outfit too. I wonder where he got it.
We can do something like that. Checkout Fayemz.com fayemzdotcom or pm me
Re: Fan Compares Yemi Alade And Davido To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid. Yemi Fires Back! by Cutex01(m): 10:34am On Jun 08, 2018
HomeOfMe:
Hmm,so she speaks ibo...ok thanks.
her mum is ibo

1 Like

Re: Fan Compares Yemi Alade And Davido To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid. Yemi Fires Back! by vickylincon(m): 10:34am On Jun 08, 2018
chriskosherbal:
This babe sef...she say na face front ..

But wait ooo her chest full oooo shocked cheesy nice boobs tho.. undecided....

Davido I admire your outfit smiley
we can make the outfit at Fayemz.com
Re: Fan Compares Yemi Alade And Davido To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid. Yemi Fires Back! by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 08, 2018
I prefer Tiwa to Yemi when it comes to music
Re: Fan Compares Yemi Alade And Davido To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid. Yemi Fires Back! by longerthroat(m): 12:09pm On Jun 08, 2018
tiwiex:
I love the outfit too. I wonder where he got it.
ijesha under bridge
Re: Fan Compares Yemi Alade And Davido To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid. Yemi Fires Back! by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:56pm On Jun 08, 2018
BanjiRaymond:

Your opinion there... Its what could be checked. Moreover, here is an info you may want to consider or share with some people that comes to mind and get rewarded with commission. From #550k, you can acquire a full plot of secured Land in Ibeju-Lekki with rest of mind.
Check our signature in blue here below and you will be better enlightened. You can visit our Ikeja office for contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
Re: Fan Compares Yemi Alade And Davido To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid. Yemi Fires Back! by Geekgists: 2:00pm On Jun 08, 2018
With many 'boats' cruising since the finish of
the
Twofold Wahala release of the Big Brother
Naija
appear, it appears to be another ship has
taken off and
this appears as though one ship that will leave
numerous
tongues swaying.
Leo Babatunde Dasilva has indicated that he
is in a
lovely relationship
with Co previous housemate
Ceece who was previously the main lady
meant a lot to

sorry of the inability to post images
płs try to understand

read more: www.geekgists.tk/2018/06/bbnaija-leo-publicly-expressed-his.html?m=1
Re: Fan Compares Yemi Alade And Davido To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid. Yemi Fires Back! by MissionaryPussy(m): 7:18pm On Oct 08, 2018
grin Yemi Alade kill the boyy

(1) (2) (Reply)

King Smade Poses With His Customized Benz & Range Rover / Diddy Gives His Mother A New Bentley & $1 Million During Her 80th Birthday Party / Nigerian Rapper Olamide's Father Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.