Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari (18152 Views)

FLASHBACK: 3 Times Buhari Said He Approved Naira Redesign / Six Times Buhari Has Disobeyed Court Orders / How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by fabinfos(f): 7:33am On Jun 08, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday stated that he was robbed of the presidency three times after defeating his opponents.

He said this on Thursday when he hosted Nigerian artistes and Youth organisations to breaking of fast at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

He, however, observed that the Nigerian constitution has provided him the opportunity to work diligently towards uplifting the quality of life of all Nigerians irrespective of their socio-political backgrounds.

Buhari pledged that his administration would continue to implement policies and programmes aimed at creating an enabling environment for the youth to progress in different human endeavours.

“We are trying very hard to normalize situation in the country for you. I’m very pleased with the position of our constitution.

“No matter how good you are, you don’t have more than two terms and no matter how bad you are you can hardly last more than the first term. So, this generosity of the constitution I respect very much.

“It gives me the opportunity to round up having been a governor, minister, head of state in uniform and then going to the Supreme Court three times to complain about my being rigged out”, he said.

President Buhari also pledged that his administration would continue to encourage the youth to pursue their careers in meaningful disciplines to enable them become not only self-sustaining but also employers of labour in the society.

“I will continue to dedicate my time to make sure that Nigerians are enlightened on the importance of voter education because this is vital for good governance,” he added.

http://kikiotolu.com/i-was-rigged-out-three-times-buhari/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by SalamRushdie: 7:35am On Jun 08, 2018
Liar you were never ever rigged out of any election , a bigot you given your antecedent was virtually unelectable in a sane secular state ..Buhari do you think if Nigeria had adopted Option A4 in any of the elections you contested you would have made it past the regional phase of option A4 .... Buhari you won in 2015 because of Jonathan poor leadership ( you have Jonathan to thank 100 percent for your presidrncy) which today you have shown Nigerian was a million times better than anything you can offer... And why are you even telling us this ? Are you trying to forewarn us of you plan to rig your self back to Aso Rock in 2019?

247 Likes 20 Shares

Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by CanineOfJackal: 7:41am On Jun 08, 2018
It seems buhari needs to go back to London for treatment again because his Alzheimer's has started again

111 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by Firefire(m): 7:44am On Jun 08, 2018
The most useless president in the history of Africa.

I only pity the cows who allowed a tyrant like this to get to power in this age.

113 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by GuyWise(m): 7:44am On Jun 08, 2018
Buhari is giving us a hindsight of what is about to happen, this man will certainly rig himself in 2019.

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by Greyworld: 7:45am On Jun 08, 2018
oga come 2019 you shall again be rigged out. This time you shall be heading to ICC and not Supreme Court.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by Omeokachie: 7:50am On Jun 08, 2018
A bad sports person only accepts the ruling of a referee when in his favour.

You would have continued to lose with your believe that votes from the North alone are enough to get you into office. You have Tinubu to thank for your victory.

Mister, your arrogance of power and thinking that hiding in the North like eleha will land you the presidency was the problem. You lost every election you ever stood for until Tinubu came to your rescue.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by Adekdammy: 7:54am On Jun 08, 2018
You were never rigged out, you lost woefully, thank the sw who helped you in 2015 but come 2019, never again will sw vote for a disaster like you.

You made alot of pple jobless
You turned a lot of families to beggars
You made several companies to shrink while some closed for business
You made life unbearable for the citizens

In 2019 our votes will speak against you in Jesus name, amen.

124 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:55am On Jun 08, 2018
You re indirectly taking revenge on the masses through ur whacked economic policies? Tell me something bubu.

24 Likes

Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by Kdon2: 8:07am On Jun 08, 2018
[/quote]
And was rigged in the fourth time. That's the way it goes.

8 Likes

Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by RuthlessLeader(m): 8:11am On Jun 08, 2018
This man is a very big fool, I regret supporting him.

What manner of trash is this? This man only knows how to blame others for his own failures or appointing and honouring dead people.

BMC and idiotic zombies will come and defend this atrocity

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by mustmust(m): 8:12am On Jun 08, 2018
they are all abokis in the picture so baba, you can lie to them and the will belive you

9 Likes

Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by evy4ch(m): 8:19am On Jun 08, 2018
That is why you are called blood sucker, cos you can never accept defeat,and by so doing you ordered your zombies to kill innocent copers ,in 2015.now 2019 election id around the corner,and i know that uou will not accept result if it does not favour you, next is blood on the street undecided

22 Likes

Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by JossyOloye(m): 8:19am On Jun 08, 2018
Mr man, u were voted out because you don't deserve it

14 Likes

Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by Paperwhite(m): 8:19am On Jun 08, 2018
So Babangida also rigged you out on 27th.Aug 1985? grin grin.So Nigerians who have been rejecting you for the well established failure that you're now means being denied the mandate?
How have your being there helped Nigeria? Of course you're so obsessed with power that the unprecedented widespread hardship is not palpable to you.Aboki goat.The man is so daft & stupid.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 08, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

Ever since Buhari knew that the General election is fast approaching, his level of idiocy has unimaginably increased

☣ ☠

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:30am On Jun 08, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin amusing

Accolades to GEJ who refused to rig but gave him free and fair elections

A gift so rare in our politics today

Buhari should also do the same whenever the need arises

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by Georgry(m): 8:34am On Jun 08, 2018
Buhari should be given an Oscar in lying
.he and his APC goons are lynus...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by Chelsea351: 8:44am On Jun 08, 2018
This time around you will be rigged out forever

4 Likes

Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by nairaman66(m): 8:44am On Jun 08, 2018
MB the parrot!

4 Likes

Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by Aroyehunkayode: 8:49am On Jun 08, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Liar you were never ever rigged out of any election , a bigot you given your antecedent was virtually unelectable in a sane secular state ..Buhari do you think if Nigeria had adopted Option A4 in any of the elections you contested you would have made it past the regional phase of option A4 .... Buhari you won in 2015 because of Jonathan poor leadership ( you have Jonathan to thank 100 percent for your presidrncy) which today you have shown Nigerian was a million times better than anything you can offer... And why are you even telling us this ? Are you trying to forewarn us of you plan to rig your self back to Aso Rock in 2019?
PMB has matured politically more than 2015,for every reasonable nigerians knows he has done what no president of nigeria in history has done,we are beggining to see a true democracy in this government,creation of jobs and also creating an enviroment for private sectors to thrive.Education reforms,people now fear to steal our money for they know they can be probed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by SternProphet: 8:50am On Jun 08, 2018
PDP did not deny rigging. They asked for forgiveness from Nigerians. All the unfortunate young men posting stuff against this truth from Buhari will see the disillusionment of their party losing again.

PDP has never won a fair election in Nigeria. It is a mafia, cultic party and there are spiritual punishment for its supporters. It was not only Buhari they rigged against, they rigged for Falae

They also buy votes. OBJ bought votes to defeat Ekwueme even within the same PDP. When insiders like Mantu and others are saying the truth, who is a paid online warrior to deny?

4 Likes

Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by SalamRushdie: 9:40am On Jun 08, 2018
Aroyehunkayode:
PMB has matured politically more than 2015,for every reasonable nigerians knows he has done what no president of nigeria in history has done,we are beggining to see a true democracy in this government,creation of jobs and also creating an enviroment for private sectors to thrive.Education reforms,people now fear to steal our money for they know they can be probed.

This govt has lost 13 million white collar jobs and even more blue collar jobs yet you talk of Job creation..
DO you know what job creation is ? I dare you to provide statistics of the jobs he has created

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by elpj: 9:43am On Jun 08, 2018
I'm afraid, this man will not hand over power when he lose election next year cos he believed he can never lose election in Nigeria.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by uwa1(m): 9:44am On Jun 08, 2018
You were voted out....

1 Like

Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by xcolanto(m): 10:43am On Jun 08, 2018
Why is everyone on the aboki cap and attire?? I thought this was a one naijira gonment ??

1 Like

Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by Aroyehunkayode: 11:03am On Jun 08, 2018
SalamRushdie:

This govt has lost 13 million white collar jobs and even more blue collar jobs yet you talk of Job creation..
DO you know what job creation is ? I dare you to provide statistics of the jobs he has created
The SIP has giving unemployed graduates lots of job opportunities,over 200,000 are already enjoying the n-power programme

2 Likes

Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by Aroyehunkayode: 11:28am On Jun 08, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
grin grin grin grin grin grin amusing

Accolades to GEJ who refused to rig but gave him free and fair elections

A gift so rare in our politics today

Buhari should also do the same whenever the need arises
No stupid accolades to the most diasppointed president nigeria has ever had GEJ was anointed to transform nigeria but instead he did otherwise,he did not handed over power in 2015 to buhari because he was righteous,it was a must for him to do because he has already failed woefully

4 Likes

Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by SmartPolician: 11:29am On Jun 08, 2018
Imagine. An obviously incompetent Buhari saying he was rigged out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by Lexusgs430: 11:29am On Jun 08, 2018
The same way we hope he gets rigged out in 2019......

If he does not realise, Jega rigged him in....

3 Likes

Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by Crocky23: 11:29am On Jun 08, 2018
Buhari is high on Codeine, why else would he say this?

In Bubu's warped mind he won Obj, Yar'adua and Dr Jonathan.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: "Saraki Is Corrupt, Not Fit To Be President" - APC Says / Senate Summons CBN Governor, DG SEC Over Cryptocurrency Ban / Journalist Loyal To Adams Oshiomhole Brutalised At His Office Over N5m Loot(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.