Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Breaking The Spell Of Jinx. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Breaking The Spell Of Jinx. (482 Views)

How Someone Cast A Spell Of Death On Me As A Child / Is It Right For Non-muslims To Accept Food Used In Breaking The Ramadan Fasting? / Breaking The Spell Of Jinx. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking The Spell Of Jinx. by Revadebola: 8:10am On Jun 08, 2018
BREAKING THE SPELL OF JINX.

Sometime ago, I heard the story of a medical doctor, who makes marriage proposal to a lady and while the arrangement towards the wedding remains 2 weeks, he will suddenly lose interest in the lady and the wedding. Then he cancels the wedding arrangements.
He will get transferred from that town.
No sooner he settles down in the new town, he makes marriage proposal to another lady. While the wedding arrangement is on, between 2 to 1 week to the wedding, he loses interest and cancels the wedding again.
He has repeated this process up to 6 times.
He is now about 60 years old, yet to get married . Ladies now know him with this jinx and avoid him.
A jinx is someone or something that causes bad luck or misfortune.
These are somethings that can cause jinx : evil dreams, living in diabolical house, friendship with occult persons, disobedience to God's Word, secret sins, possession of fetish objects, inherited family curses, possession of cursed properties, association with cursed person etc.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. in Jesus Name, I repent from every sins in my life.
2. I denounced every covenants with occult persons.
3. Father, have mercy upon me.
4. Lord restore all my loses.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".

(1) (Reply)

The Exciting Benefits Of Prayer – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / He Went From Being A Christian, To Being An Atheist, To Being A.... / We Worship You By TY Bello Ft. Esther-song Download+video+lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.