Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Advice Needed Mature Mind Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed Mature Mind Only (622 Views)

Loan I Didn't Eat Or See. Matured Mind Only. / Mature Mind Only / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed Mature Mind Only by Demmtek(m): 8:18am On Jun 08, 2018
Good morning fams. I know it's pretty early for this but I really need advice right now as I can't hold it in no more. Without much ado, I go straight to the point there is this girl.we have been friends for almost 3 years with the hope of dating her, but she keeps telling me she is not interested in.a relationship yet but as for me how friendship is more like one, but probably due to religious believe she didnt wanna admit we are dating, fastforward to some months back, she confessed to me she always feel sexually aroused whenever she is around me and she cant keep keepint it as secret anymore cos she is a virgin, and as for me i knew this long long ago but i keep.making her comfortable, though she is a very good girl.i can plan my future with i dont mind waiting for her till we ready to get married, but to the latest development feeling sexually aroused is gettin out of control she had to forced me to massage her chest to neck before she got relieved.
I understand she is in a stage more like puberty stage she is 22 and a virgin.
But now she still dont want a relationship yet, even though she confessed to me she loved me,
Now am.afraid am gonna lose because she keep.saying she dont wanna hurt me and i keep asking why is she saying that
Please i am afraid am gonna lose her like soon cos of the way she feels now adays i have been abstaining from sex with her for long
I love her so much
Re: Advice Needed Mature Mind Only by sexy74(m): 9:26am On Jun 08, 2018
my brother na so them dey talk to Mr nice guy and another person dey shine the Kongo.
Tell her you are also not interested in a relationship but you just want to be with her.
She is still naive, you have to build her confidence and make her know and understand what have for her, it will help her in making her decision on time.
Re: Advice Needed Mature Mind Only by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 08, 2018
She is confused and doesn't know what she wants.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Mature Mind Only by austyn0(m): 10:31am On Jun 08, 2018
Demmtek:
fastforward to some months back, she confessed to me she always feel sexually aroused whenever she is around me and she cant keep keepint it as secret anymore cos she is a virgin, and as for me i knew this long long ago but i keep.making her comfortable,
Ubunja,, see the reason why I keep telling you that you take it steady with some kinda women...

You don't do grah-grah with every lady and always expect a positive outcome.
Re: Advice Needed Mature Mind Only by ubunja(m): 11:49am On Jun 08, 2018
austyn0:
Ubunja,, see the reason why I keep telling you that you take it steady with some kinda women...

You don't do grah-grah with every lady and always expect a positive outcome.
what??
Re: Advice Needed Mature Mind Only by Craziestgirl(f): 12:31pm On Jun 08, 2018
Simple Solution.
If she was your sister and a guy has this same feelings for her, what will you advise?

MARRY HER.
Re: Advice Needed Mature Mind Only by Demmtek(m): 2:02pm On Jun 08, 2018
I can marry her but not right now

(1) (Reply)

End Time: What this Pastor did is really unthinkable / Frustrated Guys Insult Ladies / Lagos Speaker Supports Atiku's Restructuring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.