Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,790 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

''We Have Exceeded Our Promises To Nigerians'' - Garba Shehu Says On PMB's Govt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''We Have Exceeded Our Promises To Nigerians'' - Garba Shehu Says On PMB's Govt (20416 Views)

Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' / Garba Shehu Says Buhari Will Never Seek A Thrid Term, Attacks Femi Falana / 2019: Our Re-election Will Be Easy Because We've Kept Our Promises– Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''We Have Exceeded Our Promises To Nigerians'' - Garba Shehu Says On PMB's Govt by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 09, 2018
MoWakil:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2018/6/we-have-exceeded-our-promises-to-nigerians-garba-shehu-says-of-president-buharis-administration-2.html
omenkalives over to you.

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo greenback alariiwo

3 Likes

Re: ''We Have Exceeded Our Promises To Nigerians'' - Garba Shehu Says On PMB's Govt by Runaway: 8:54am On Jul 09, 2018
U r right Oga , the killings...

1 Like

Re: ''We Have Exceeded Our Promises To Nigerians'' - Garba Shehu Says On PMB's Govt by Tambari1974(m): 8:55am On Jul 09, 2018
Haba Mallam

2 Likes

Re: ''We Have Exceeded Our Promises To Nigerians'' - Garba Shehu Says On PMB's Govt by SmartMugu: 8:55am On Jul 09, 2018
Some people work really hard to make their daily livelihood, some are simply paid just to propagate and defend lies.

6 Likes

Re: ''We Have Exceeded Our Promises To Nigerians'' - Garba Shehu Says On PMB's Govt by Donwyz(m): 8:56am On Jul 09, 2018
yea....to allow us all get killed

2 Likes

Re: ''We Have Exceeded Our Promises To Nigerians'' - Garba Shehu Says On PMB's Govt by maestroferddi: 8:56am On Jul 09, 2018
One word: PVC.

2 Likes

Re: ''We Have Exceeded Our Promises To Nigerians'' - Garba Shehu Says On PMB's Govt by Dasherz(f): 9:00am On Jul 09, 2018
this man has generational madness .. if i were his daughter ..i would've denied him

2 Likes

Re: ''We Have Exceeded Our Promises To Nigerians'' - Garba Shehu Says On PMB's Govt by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:00am On Jul 09, 2018
EXACTLY YOU'VE EXCEEDED YOUR PROMISES WHILE YOU PROMISE PEACE TO REIGN IN 9JA YOU BROUGHT FULANI HERDSMEN, YOU PROMISE N45 PER LITRE OF PETROL YOU INCREASED THE PRICE TO NI45, YOU PROMISED TO GIVE N5,000 TO UNEMPLOYED YOUTH IN WHICH YOU FAILED WOEFULLY... APC: ALL PROMISES CANCEL

6 Likes

Re: ''We Have Exceeded Our Promises To Nigerians'' - Garba Shehu Says On PMB's Govt by maestroferddi: 9:00am On Jul 09, 2018
danielkanu2019:
This is indeed laughable

Ndi Igbo, this is a time for sober reflection, lets reunite and
identify our root.
support the party that is sensitive to your plight
Let Us support APGA

Daniel Kanu for Governor, Imo State
Kanu from Imo State?
Re: ''We Have Exceeded Our Promises To Nigerians'' - Garba Shehu Says On PMB's Govt by emmanuelex1(m): 9:00am On Jul 09, 2018
He has only improved thekillings
buhariguy:
Buhari has not exceed what he promised, but he has improve what he met on ground.
He has improve in fight against corruption, improve security- ask those in north east where boko haram was in control of more than 20 LGA in borno,yobe and Adamawa.
He has also improve in economy from infrastructure, agriculture to foreign reserve.

2 Likes

Re: ''We Have Exceeded Our Promises To Nigerians'' - Garba Shehu Says On PMB's Govt by obowunmi(m): 9:00am On Jul 09, 2018
May your lives be cut short for the pains you take Nigerians thru daily.
Re: ''We Have Exceeded Our Promises To Nigerians'' - Garba Shehu Says On PMB's Govt by eniorisha(m): 9:00am On Jul 09, 2018
Nah true! Evident everywhere.

A young girl needs our assistance. She came from a very poor background that she had to run away from home to relieve some burden on her parents. She managed to complete her secondary school education and saved a little to register herself for tailoring apprenticeship.

The people she stays can only afford her a sleeping space. Feeding and maintenance are almost a mirage for her. Over the weekend, she went without tasting anything for almost 48hrs. Not even sure if she has eaten till now, anyway.

A family, her church brethren that often assist her with food & little upkeep travelled last week.

Pls , help this girl before she tolls d line of suicide as she subtly muted to me d last time I spoke with her.

HER ACCT DETAILS:

ACC NAME: IDOWU TEMITOPE

ACC NO: 2211262347. Zenith bank

Pls o, she's not aware of this. She's a conservative person. One can hardly decode it from her countenance that she doesn't eat well at all.

If you need confirmation, chat me up on 08182896938

God bless u as u help d helpless & give hope to the hopeless.
Re: ''We Have Exceeded Our Promises To Nigerians'' - Garba Shehu Says On PMB's Govt by Rebuke: 9:00am On Jul 09, 2018
How all these slow pokes were brought to power is still hard to conceive.

Just imagine d rubbish this one jxt vomited. Smh

5 Likes

Re: ''We Have Exceeded Our Promises To Nigerians'' - Garba Shehu Says On PMB's Govt by thunderbabs: 9:03am On Jul 09, 2018
Who is dz bigot and sycophant na? shocked all dz pple eating at d corridor of power can say cow shit..

Sick govt

2 Likes

Re: ''We Have Exceeded Our Promises To Nigerians'' - Garba Shehu Says On PMB's Govt by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 09, 2018
*spits* THIS IS THE STUPIDEST THING I'VE HEARD SINCE ADAM!.... I thought they've banned codeine & tramadol?

NIG IS A BAD JOKE!

2 Likes

Re: ''We Have Exceeded Our Promises To Nigerians'' - Garba Shehu Says On PMB's Govt by LazyNairalander(m): 9:05am On Jul 09, 2018
I concur! Now it's time to take a bow.

check my SIGNATURE

1 Like

Re: ''We Have Exceeded Our Promises To Nigerians'' - Garba Shehu Says On PMB's Govt by Btruth: 9:05am On Jul 09, 2018
Awon were.... (lunatics).
Re: ''We Have Exceeded Our Promises To Nigerians'' - Garba Shehu Says On PMB's Govt by joeyswift(m): 9:06am On Jul 09, 2018
When thunder wants to strike,it will start on Garba shehu,Femi Adeshina and Uncle Lai.Even thunder is scared of their lies

4 Likes

Re: ''We Have Exceeded Our Promises To Nigerians'' - Garba Shehu Says On PMB's Govt by joeyswift(m): 9:07am On Jul 09, 2018
Garba Shehu ni kam na Jaa ma Allah ya isa
Re: ''We Have Exceeded Our Promises To Nigerians'' - Garba Shehu Says On PMB's Govt by DIYhackers: 9:08am On Jul 09, 2018
And what's left now is lies

1 Like

Re: ''We Have Exceeded Our Promises To Nigerians'' - Garba Shehu Says On PMB's Govt by Redhot111(m): 9:12am On Jul 09, 2018
All Buhari aids are doing competition on who Mumu pass. But so far, na Femi Adesina still dey win.

4 Likes

Re: ''We Have Exceeded Our Promises To Nigerians'' - Garba Shehu Says On PMB's Govt by Cumtroller: 9:12am On Jul 09, 2018
Re: ''We Have Exceeded Our Promises To Nigerians'' - Garba Shehu Says On PMB's Govt by jrusky(m): 9:12am On Jul 09, 2018
Garba Shehu, Really! Really!! Very Really!!!

3 Likes

Re: ''We Have Exceeded Our Promises To Nigerians'' - Garba Shehu Says On PMB's Govt by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:12am On Jul 09, 2018
Remember Garba Shehu was a staunch loyalist of Atiku Abubakar.

If you know, you know
Re: ''We Have Exceeded Our Promises To Nigerians'' - Garba Shehu Says On PMB's Govt by Exponental(m): 9:13am On Jul 09, 2018
.....You have obviously exceeded killings too!!!!

1 Like

Re: ''We Have Exceeded Our Promises To Nigerians'' - Garba Shehu Says On PMB's Govt by abdulwassi(m): 9:14am On Jul 09, 2018
Too many stupid people. So few bullet on my pistol �

1 Like

Re: ''We Have Exceeded Our Promises To Nigerians'' - Garba Shehu Says On PMB's Govt by e7ejinima: 9:14am On Jul 09, 2018
[quote author=buhariguy post=68289701 i have never see corruption in this government.
If there is any, point it out,

Everybody is complaining of no money, even rich corrupt people before, even Yahoo boys,
That is how to view the fight against corruption,
Not when each MDAs have 20 account, wasting corrupt money met for development.
See how buhari has improve all sector of the economy.
insecurity is now only limited to herdsmen bandit and cattle rustlers.
On foreign reserve, buhari met $29.5b but today is $48b.
No money is missing now, unlike before,
Nobody is sharing unspent budget every Christmas now, the money remains in TSA .[/quote]

You are very blind bro. Claim it!

1. The grass cutter in-chief has yet to be arraigned. Rather he's allowed to nominate his replacement

2. China railway scholarship scandal. I'm sure you didn't hear about it because of your blind loyalty

3. Did Kemi Adeosun obtain Oluwole NYSC exemption or not?

4. Budget padding is now by both executive and legislature. What do you call corruption by the way. May be we start there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''We Have Exceeded Our Promises To Nigerians'' - Garba Shehu Says On PMB's Govt by precious1967(m): 9:14am On Jul 09, 2018
Integrity and killing.

1 Like

Re: ''We Have Exceeded Our Promises To Nigerians'' - Garba Shehu Says On PMB's Govt by KangaIye: 9:15am On Jul 09, 2018
Hahahahaha........... I have nothing to say
Re: ''We Have Exceeded Our Promises To Nigerians'' - Garba Shehu Says On PMB's Govt by AreaFada2: 9:15am On Jul 09, 2018
Kikikikikiki. grin cheesy

How did Buhari & APC manage to locate so many clowns and appoint them into this administration? grin cheesy

They are giving Nollywood comedians a good run for their money. grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Approves $2 Billion Bakassi Deep Seaport / How Zulum Was Trapped In ‘Catch-22 Situation’ Over Praise For Buhari / N1Million Placed On Ram Fights In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.