Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,442 members, 7,808,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

''We Have Exceeded Our Promises To Nigerians'' - Garba Shehu Says On PMB's Govt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''We Have Exceeded Our Promises To Nigerians'' - Garba Shehu Says On PMB's Govt (20421 Views)

Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' / Garba Shehu Says Buhari Will Never Seek A Thrid Term, Attacks Femi Falana / 2019: Our Re-election Will Be Easy Because We've Kept Our Promises– Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''We Have Exceeded Our Promises To Nigerians'' - Garba Shehu Says On PMB's Govt by HardMirror(m): 9:15am On Jul 09, 2018
magoo10:
so because everybody is complaining about money and businesses collapsing it means that buhari is fighting corruption? Your brain is paining you
So your buhari was elected to make Nigerians poor instead of creating wealth?this is pettyness and you are not worth arguing with.
Insecurity is insecurity whether boko haram or fulani herdsmen even buhari knows he had failed in that regards as Nigerians are loosing innocent lives on a daily bases.
You will never see corruption because you have been blindfolded by lies ,if you cannot see the corruption allegations leveled against officials of this administration google is your friend.
nigerians are stvpid. Dont mind the dolt.

3 Likes

Re: ''We Have Exceeded Our Promises To Nigerians'' - Garba Shehu Says On PMB's Govt by opribo(m): 9:15am On Jul 09, 2018
Whatever mistakes we committed to warrant this type of charlatans in our public lives since 2015. May we never see such again in our national life. GET YOUR PVC READY!

2 Likes

Re: ''We Have Exceeded Our Promises To Nigerians'' - Garba Shehu Says On PMB's Govt by magoo10(m): 9:16am On Jul 09, 2018
HardMirror:
nigerians are stvpid. Dont mind the dolt.
their stupidity weak me bro

1 Like

Re: ''We Have Exceeded Our Promises To Nigerians'' - Garba Shehu Says On PMB's Govt by 8stargeneral: 9:16am On Jul 09, 2018
With d high rate of killings and many committing suicide because of hardship in nigeria...failed apc cry cry

1 Like

Re: ''We Have Exceeded Our Promises To Nigerians'' - Garba Shehu Says On PMB's Govt by lastmaster(m): 9:17am On Jul 09, 2018
foolish man
Re: ''We Have Exceeded Our Promises To Nigerians'' - Garba Shehu Says On PMB's Govt by Upsidedown9ja(m): 9:18am On Jul 09, 2018
If this man was my father, I would have dis-father him long time ago. I pit for his kids sha, they will be saying the truth while there father will be lieing .

1 Like

Re: ''We Have Exceeded Our Promises To Nigerians'' - Garba Shehu Says On PMB's Govt by HardMirror(m): 9:20am On Jul 09, 2018
magoo10:
their stupidity weak me bro
why i keep saying nigeria wld never get better. The people are the cause of the nation's problems they deserve the bad leaders they have.

5 Likes

Re: ''We Have Exceeded Our Promises To Nigerians'' - Garba Shehu Says On PMB's Govt by lobbyist(m): 9:21am On Jul 09, 2018
buhariguy:
i have never see corruption in this government.
If there is any, point it out,
Everybody is complaining of no money, even rich corrupt people before, even Yahoo boys,
That is how to view the fight against corruption,
Not when each MDAs have 20 account, wasting corrupt money met for development.
See how buhari has improve all sector of the economy.
insecurity is now only limited to herdsmen bandit and cattle rustlers.
On foreign reserve, buhari met $29.5b but today is $48b.
No money is missing now, unlike before,
Nobody is sharing unspent budget every Christmas now, the money remains in TSA .
You forgot to tell us what this government had borrowed. Continue deceiving yourself bro.
Re: ''We Have Exceeded Our Promises To Nigerians'' - Garba Shehu Says On PMB's Govt by ashjay001(m): 9:22am On Jul 09, 2018
This guy's should be shot! At best, sacked!
Re: ''We Have Exceeded Our Promises To Nigerians'' - Garba Shehu Says On PMB's Govt by Liberator007(m): 9:23am On Jul 09, 2018
Re: ''We Have Exceeded Our Promises To Nigerians'' - Garba Shehu Says On PMB's Govt by slowice(m): 9:23am On Jul 09, 2018
danielkanu2019:
This is indeed laughable

Ndi Igbo, this is a time for sober reflection, lets reunite and
identify our root.
support the party that is sensitive to your plight
Let Us support APGA

Daniel Kanu for Governor, Imo State

Is he an izuogu man? For rehabilitating akokwa-okigwe Road alone he has man support a thousand times and that of my family
Re: ''We Have Exceeded Our Promises To Nigerians'' - Garba Shehu Says On PMB's Govt by ofeco: 9:25am On Jul 09, 2018
Since the government have exceeded the promise the made to the masses, it's high time they left.

1 Like

Re: ''We Have Exceeded Our Promises To Nigerians'' - Garba Shehu Says On PMB's Govt by musa234(m): 9:25am On Jul 09, 2018
Kai, what kind of aides does buhari even have.. How low can they go to always score cheap political points? garba shehu, femi adesina and other buhari's aides are all mad!!!

1 Like

Re: ''We Have Exceeded Our Promises To Nigerians'' - Garba Shehu Says On PMB's Govt by BruncleZuma: 9:26am On Jul 09, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: ''We Have Exceeded Our Promises To Nigerians'' - Garba Shehu Says On PMB's Govt by Bizibi(m): 9:28am On Jul 09, 2018
buhariguy:
Buhari has not exceed what he promised, but he has improve what he met on ground.
He has improve in fight against corruption, improve security- ask those in north east where boko haram was in control of more than 20 LGA in borno,yobe and Adamawa.
He has also improve in economy from infrastructure, agriculture to foreign reserve.
hahahaha
Re: ''We Have Exceeded Our Promises To Nigerians'' - Garba Shehu Says On PMB's Govt by gudugudumeje: 9:28am On Jul 09, 2018
With prices of cement,kerosine,food,petrol ad cooking gas going up sn 2016 ad Buhari cannot see why kerosine prices shd be halted to check ad reduce deforestration ad desertification, APC ad all of you must be crazy. U need 2examine ur heads ad be sent away to Daura n prisons.Lk fools in PDP,u r destroyers ad predators not leaders.
Re: ''We Have Exceeded Our Promises To Nigerians'' - Garba Shehu Says On PMB's Govt by Auxtin85(m): 9:28am On Jul 09, 2018
How do you even look at your immediate family members in the face after every lies from that your pit toilet mouth. Posterity will judge you all.
Re: ''We Have Exceeded Our Promises To Nigerians'' - Garba Shehu Says On PMB's Govt by AerialMapper: 9:29am On Jul 09, 2018
Hmmm

Re: ''We Have Exceeded Our Promises To Nigerians'' - Garba Shehu Says On PMB's Govt by petenweke: 9:31am On Jul 09, 2018
I want to know who supplies these guys their Tramadol and Codeine. ..the supplier are too efficient .
Re: ''We Have Exceeded Our Promises To Nigerians'' - Garba Shehu Says On PMB's Govt by XaviDayo(m): 9:36am On Jul 09, 2018
Shehuuuuuuuu.......

Re: ''We Have Exceeded Our Promises To Nigerians'' - Garba Shehu Says On PMB's Govt by romenna: 9:36am On Jul 09, 2018
This is exactly the music and gospel they preach to the president on a daily basis!
We can now see how they have been misleading the man.
bunch of praise singers, political jobbers, bootlickers and ass kissers
Re: ''We Have Exceeded Our Promises To Nigerians'' - Garba Shehu Says On PMB's Govt by robosky02(m): 9:38am On Jul 09, 2018
Abeg the promises exceded is in this Nigeria were

All the farmers are been slaugtherd or another nigeria
Re: ''We Have Exceeded Our Promises To Nigerians'' - Garba Shehu Says On PMB's Govt by romenna: 9:39am On Jul 09, 2018
opribo:
Whatever mistakes we committed to warrant this type of charlatans in our public lives since 2015. May we never see such again in our national life. GET YOUR PVC READY!

not just PVC, Visa should also be included cos its either he leaves or we leave.
nobody is dying here.
Re: ''We Have Exceeded Our Promises To Nigerians'' - Garba Shehu Says On PMB's Govt by Bestchisom(m): 9:40am On Jul 09, 2018
give this man two medals... one for being a fool and the other in case he misplace the first
Re: ''We Have Exceeded Our Promises To Nigerians'' - Garba Shehu Says On PMB's Govt by bejeria101(m): 9:43am On Jul 09, 2018
$1 to naira or 40naira per litre fuel? Which one have you exceeded in promising? Asking for a friend! Awon oponu iranu.
Re: ''We Have Exceeded Our Promises To Nigerians'' - Garba Shehu Says On PMB's Govt by Deltatoto: 9:45am On Jul 09, 2018
Re: ''We Have Exceeded Our Promises To Nigerians'' - Garba Shehu Says On PMB's Govt by UncleJudax(m): 9:46am On Jul 09, 2018
magoo10:
I believe you bro ,those guys act like animals.
I laugh every time I hear about Foreign reserve. Buhari has borrowed more than any president. On top of that he said them no pay subsidy again...also fuel pump price increased by more than 100%

Them just borrow money to upgrade the foreign reserve...for campaign of cos.

My people say Person wey borrow to pay, still de owe grin
Re: ''We Have Exceeded Our Promises To Nigerians'' - Garba Shehu Says On PMB's Govt by askorlogy: 9:48am On Jul 09, 2018
buhariguy:
Buhari has not exceed what he promised, but he has improve what he met on ground.
He has improve in fight against corruption, improve security- ask those in north east where boko haram was in control of more than 20 LGA in borno,yobe and Adamawa.
He has also improve in economy from infrastructure, agriculture to foreign reserve.

Please be specific. Give facts and figures to show the improvements in economy agriculture and foreign reserve.
How has this impacted on the quality of life of the average Nigerian?
Re: ''We Have Exceeded Our Promises To Nigerians'' - Garba Shehu Says On PMB's Govt by miceroms: 9:51am On Jul 09, 2018
the good thing about figures is that there are no contemplation. With 6 million jobs, our economic indices will be on steroids by now. clown indeed!

1 Like

Re: ''We Have Exceeded Our Promises To Nigerians'' - Garba Shehu Says On PMB's Govt by Princedapace(m): 9:53am On Jul 09, 2018
buhariguy:
i have never see corruption in this government.
If there is any, point it out,
Everybody is complaining of no money, even rich corrupt people before, even Yahoo boys,
That is how to view the fight against corruption,
Not when each MDAs have 20 account, wasting corrupt money met for development.
See how buhari has improve all sector of the economy.
insecurity is now only limited to herdsmen bandit and cattle rustlers.
On foreign reserve, buhari met $29.5b but today is $48b.
No money is missing now, unlike before,
Nobody is sharing unspent budget every Christmas now, the money remains in TSA .

Hahahaah

baba, u dey deceive ur self o.

Which corruption are u not seeing. Pls all the recruitment that took place secretly, are they not corruption? CBN, to NNPC, to FIRSC, etc, they plenty. In fact, corruption in recruitment got worse under this regime that the senate had to question it smiley

Baba, the corruption in custom now is historical. Hahahahaha, una just dey decieve una selves. The corruption in Police now eh, only Satan can beat that record.

Which corruption are u not seeing? The no money, no money u hear is due to the state of the economy.

It is only a bigot who doesnt know that as long as the economy is bad, corruption will increase.

If Buhari really wants to fight corruption, he will really need to start from his govt, then better the lives of Nigerians and corruption will reduce.
Re: ''We Have Exceeded Our Promises To Nigerians'' - Garba Shehu Says On PMB's Govt by magoo10(m): 9:54am On Jul 09, 2018
UncleJudax:

I laugh every time I hear about Foreign reserve. Buhari has borrowed more than any president. On top of that he said them no pay subsidy again...also fuel pump price increased by more than 100%

Them just borrow money to upgrade the foreign reserve...for campaign of cos.

My people say Person wey borrow to pay, still de owe grin

Them just borrow money to upgrade the foreign reserve...for campaign of cos

You dey on point ,apc are very good in the art of propaganda.
Re: ''We Have Exceeded Our Promises To Nigerians'' - Garba Shehu Says On PMB's Govt by RexTramadol1: 9:56am On Jul 09, 2018
I don laff tire

Dis man no connect him mouth to his brain.

Too bad! Mr Exceedingly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki Jets To US To Attend Launch Of Trump's Africa Strategy / New Tariffs Take Off As NERC Sets Rules For Operators / Aisha Buhari Presented An Award By The European Union And Belgium Prime Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.