Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection (50209 Views)

Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection / Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) / Pregnant Nigerian Woman All Nude In Maternity Shoot With Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection by ImaIma1(f): 3:49pm On Jun 08, 2018
My colleague was number 20. Chai!! We suffered in her hands. I was now scared to get pregnant. She did like she was carrying 12.
Re: Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:53pm On Jun 08, 2018
That's the joy of motherhood I can relate with the saliva crew sometimes it's irritating but I see it as a normal thing anything to make a pregnant lady feel at easy.

NB may the good Lord protects all pregnant lady and those in the point of delivery.... E no easy my ppl na person way wear shoe know wia e dey pain am

5 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection by happydavies(f): 4:16pm On Jun 08, 2018
The ones that go off wedding band coz of swollen fingers
Re: Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection by ogbu80(m): 4:32pm On Jun 08, 2018
the ones that will wake u up @2am that she wants to eat pidgin
Re: Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection by kilojoDesigns: 4:33pm On Jun 08, 2018
Philpham:
Not funny. Being pregnant is one thing men cannot do. That's y women are superior to them.
Men are only sper..m donors.
Women give life.

From your post, sounds like you're neither man nor woman undecided
Re: Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection by Phaysal: 5:07pm On Jun 08, 2018
Cladez:
That's why we men should treat our women with respect and all the care in the world.
Its not easy to carry a baby for nine months which would deprive you of so many activities.

GOD BLESS OUR LOVING MOTHERS.
Ehh grin
Re: Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection by DocAdray(f): 5:11pm On Jun 08, 2018
LOL. Really funny thread! Abeg make una leave pregnant women alone oh. It's not easy at all.
So many body changes, discomfort, stress, pains, confusion and uneasiness comes with pregnancy. Ever since I gave birth, my respect for women (mothers) grew to the high heavens.

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection by daveP(m): 6:25pm On Jun 08, 2018
what of the one that craved for party rice by force. I.e her husband must jam one party anywhere he sees to colet party rice and when he finally did, all she wanted to do with it was just to smell it!!!! Like the husband just weak forget food, go sleep. So all the trouble na cos you just wan smell am? grin

folake4u, come and see topic o. lol

4 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection by Ivanmykel(f): 6:28pm On Jun 08, 2018
13 and 15, very much present grin
Re: Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection by folake4u(f): 7:32pm On Jun 08, 2018
daveP:
what of the one that craved for party rice by force. I.e her husband must jam one party anywhere he sees to colet party rice and when he finally did, all she wanted to do with it was just to smell it!!!! Like the husband just weak forget food, go sleep. So all the trouble na cos you just wan smell am? grin

LMAO, if I'm the husband ehn, I'd tell her to gimme the pregnancy make him hold.

Some pregnant women are very funny cheesy
Re: Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection by Chizzychinny: 8:20pm On Jun 08, 2018
Funny, pls I cannot fit and laugh
Re: Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection by Seun360(m): 8:39pm On Jun 08, 2018
wow, what a thread.
Re: Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection by helen4(f): 9:01pm On Jun 08, 2018
when you get there, you'll know the real deal��������
Re: Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection by FloraEC(f): 9:14pm On Jun 08, 2018
mitchyy:
Hahaha. I'm number 1,2,10,15 and 17.

My number plenty there. Hubby is even counting down with me. I'm so tired that my tired is tired cry
Re: Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection by YenYo: 9:44pm On Jun 08, 2018
shocked
Re: Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection by Nobodys(f): 11:16am On Jun 09, 2018
somehow:

Just imagine someone's mindset. Without the sperm, a woman remains a living container.

The sperm gives life to the eggs inside the ovaries.

That's why women bleed every month because without that sperm, the eggs become useless and turn to bad blood that needs to be flushed out.

Men give life to everything including women.
..you condemned someone's mindset and you also followed his pattern of thinking... Men give life ..ngwanu carry ur sperm and turn it to a baby Na...

Don't know y most of u like to fight over unnecessary things .even a little child in secondary school knows that it takes a man and woman to reproduce....no one is more important neither is any less important.....both the egg and d sperm are important and necessary.......

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection by mitchyy(f): 11:51am On Jun 09, 2018
FloraEC:

My number plenty there. Hubby is even counting down with me. I'm so tired that my tired is tired cry

Lol. You are almost there. The more you think about it, the more the days become slower. So just take your mind off the tiredness and plenty ish

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection by slimsue(f): 7:51pm On Jun 09, 2018
daveP:

I follow party jellof tire during my son's pregnancy
Re: Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection by slimsue(f): 7:54pm On Jun 09, 2018
Over sexy was my second name during pregnancy. Everywhere just fresh
Re: Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection by wtfcoded: 10:23pm On Jun 09, 2018
HolySteph:

Both can't work without the other.
Do u know that scientifically, human sperm can survive n' grow in a female primate n' also a special kinda frog found in Africa?
U can Google 4 verification
Re: Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection by Slimsly100(f): 11:14pm On Jun 09, 2018
Very true. Dis meme dem go well
Re: Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection by daveP(m): 11:26am On Jun 10, 2018
slimsue:

I follow party jellof tire during my son's pregnancy
grin

So you too? I hope he likes jollof cause of what you've caused when he was still inside you?
Re: Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection by daveP(m): 11:28am On Jun 10, 2018
folake4u:

LMAO, if I'm the husband ehn, I'd tell her to gimme the pregnancy make him hold.

Some pregnant women are very funny cheesy

Most men are fraidy of babies once they are born. I doubt that would happen to me sha.

grin

Just to smell o!!! I just weak.

Happy Sunday!!!
Re: Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection by folake4u(f): 1:53pm On Jun 10, 2018
daveP:

Most men are fraidy of babies once they are born. I doubt that would happen to me sha.

grin

Just to smell o!!! I just weak.

Happy Sunday!!!

Lol I am like that too. I don't carry new born babies.

but I love her small and tiny they are. Cute demons cheesy.
Happy Sunday to you too.
Re: Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection by slimsue(f): 11:30am On Jun 11, 2018
daveP:
grin

So you too? I hope he likes jollof cause of what you've caused when he was still inside you?

Yes he does very well.if we are at a party and he sleeps of the aroma of party jellof will wake by force.
Re: Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection by daveP(m): 1:53pm On Jun 11, 2018
slimsue:

Yes he does very well.if we are at a party and he sleeps of the aroma of party jellof will wake by force.
Lol. That one na big message o.

Make sure the next one, you sniff up some dollars then grin

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection by daveP(m): 2:05pm On Jun 11, 2018
folake4u:

Lol I am like that too. I don't carry new born babies.
but I love her small and tiny they are. Cute demons cheesy. Happy Sunday to you too.

Tiny hands just dey weak person...

The Lil head too and chin. Better get used to carrying now o. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos / Woman In Court For Marrying Two Men In Ebonyi State / "We Have 3 Children Together" Woman Cries Out After Hubby Ify Married Male Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.