Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Zero - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zero (511 Views)

Top 8 Most Handsome Men In The World (2018) / Top Richest Men In Anambra State Nigeria / Olamide: Ronaldo Is The Most Hardworking Player In History, But I'm A Barça Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zero by mickeyenglish(m): 10:27am On Jun 08, 2018
post no bill
Re: Zero by damtan(m): 10:29am On Jun 08, 2018
mickeyenglish:
For Eons,planet Earth has had her fair share of disasters;from the celestial angle,she has had the privilege of welcoming inter-stellar destroyers such as Comets,Meteoroids,and Asteroids,and from the terrestrial perspective,she has had to cope with the numerous volcanic eruptions,Earthquakes,Tsunamis in the Pacific and,Hurricanes in the ancient Atlantic waters.Though,all cataclysmic in their rights,but none may have come close enough to outrank the devastating effects from her awful occupants;the Humans.

Since the inception of any known Civilization,Man has had a bitter-sweet experience in the hands of his fellow Earthlings.Earthlings whose time on Earth struck terror in the hearts of all who were unfortunate to have lived and co-exist within the same age and time.Nubia Republic brings you a compilation of nine of some of the most brutal misanthropist in history,whose antecedents were not only written in tabernacles of blood,but also caused more deaths and devastation than all forms of disasters put together.
Alright...waiting!!!
Re: Zero by mickeyenglish(m): 10:44am On Jun 08, 2018
I have taken these posts down
Re: Zero by mickeyenglish(m): 10:47am On Jun 08, 2018
Re: Zero by mickeyenglish(m): 10:50am On Jun 08, 2018
Re: Zero by mickeyenglish(m): 10:53am On Jun 08, 2018
Re: Zero by mickeyenglish(m): 10:54am On Jun 08, 2018
Re: Zero by mickeyenglish(m): 10:56am On Jun 08, 2018
Re: Zero by mickeyenglish(m): 10:57am On Jun 08, 2018
Re: Zero by mickeyenglish(m): 11:00am On Jun 08, 2018
Re: Zero by mickeyenglish(m): 11:06am On Jun 08, 2018
Cc:
Fynestboi
Ijebabe
Re: Zero by damtan(m): 11:28am On Jun 08, 2018
mickeyenglish:
8. Benjamin Adekunle/The Black Scorpion

“In the section of the front that I rule—and that is the whole south front from Lagos to the border of Kamerun—I do not want to see the Red Cross, Caritas Aid, World Church delegation, Pope, Missionary, or UN delegation”.This was the reply by the revered and dreaded Benjamin Adekunle to the German Journalist during the invasion of Biafra land.Brigadier Benjamin Adekunle who was also known as the ‘Black Scorpion’, was tasked by the Nigerian Military Government to lead elements of the Lagos Garrison Command into the war.Due to the shortage of manpower within his command,he made a formal request to the defense headquarters for the creation of a new division which was promptly granted thus,in the early months of the war,the Black Scorpion gathered together,predominantly from the Yoruba ethnic group of the South-Western part of Nigeria,willing volunteers,criminals,assassins,convicts,thieves and, Murderers, and forged them into the fiercest military fighting force on the continent of Africa and simply named them the ‘3 Marine Commando Division’ (3MCDS),which went on to become probably the deadliest military division to have ever operated in the black world.

His direct involvement in the Nigerian civil war spelled mayhem for the secessionist Biafra nation as they horrifyingly watched Brigadier Adekunle along with his murderous 3MCDS conduct series of military operations targeted at reducing the entire population of the Igbo race within the South-Eastern part of Nigeria.He was to the Igbos,what the Angel of death was to the Egyptians;there was going to be no pass-over for them,he was also to the Biafrans what Nemesis was to the Greeks who had failed to hearken to the voice of the gods;it had finally caught up with them.There was painfully little the soldiers on the opposing side could do to stop a formidable maniac from sending their young bright souls to the afterlife in large numbers.This was a man who publicly acclaimed the fact that he aimed at everything that moved during his advance into the Biafra lands and even in a more bizarre twist,shot at everything even if it did not move when he got into the heartlands of the Biafran nation.With such statements credited to such a man,one begins to wonder how miraculous it most have been for the fortunate ones among the Igbos to have successfully evaded such nasty fate.

At the end of the Civil War,Brigadier Adekunle was directly involved in the death of an estimated 1.5million Biafran souls,and indirectly involved in another 2 million deaths majorly from starvation,when he failed to create a land corridor hereby stopping thousands of tons of food and relieve materials donated by the European Humanitarian Assistance Programs stored in Lagos and destined for the war refugees within the Biafran Lands.When asked why he decided not to create a land corridor,he simply said he wanted to avoid feeding a single Igbo as long as the entire Igbo race still deem it fit to continue the secession struggle.Also,when asked if he had any sympathy for the Igbos he slaughtered like Cattle,he said “I have learned a word from the British, which is “sorry”! That’s how I want to respond to your question. I did not want this war but I want to win this war. Therefore I have to kill the Igbos. Sorry”
so a Nigerian made the list of world's deadliest. oga oo.

(1) (Reply)

Femi Falana : Things You Probably Didn't Know About Falz Dad / Game Of Thrones:jon Snow And Ygriite Just Got Married / Khloe Kadarshan Seen Vibing To Wizkid’s Song Naughty Ride!!! (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.