Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Let Me Show You What Have Sustains Me And Pay My Bills (MINI IMPORTATION) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Let Me Show You What Have Sustains Me And Pay My Bills (MINI IMPORTATION) (590 Views)

Investors Sustains Positive Sentiment With N160 Billion Gain / NSE Sustains Remote Trading And Business Activities / B-alert- Promotes, Empowers & Sustains Entrepreneurship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Me Show You What Have Sustains Me And Pay My Bills (MINI IMPORTATION) by freshvybe(m): 12:54pm On Jun 08, 2018
CONTACTS: 09051924721(whatsaap Only), 08032941127 (Calls Only)

Attention: Anyone interested in starting a real international Mini Importation Business; and turning it into a thriving cash pumping stream of income.

How You Can Start And Successfully Run An Online Mini Importation Business in Nigeria With As Little As N10,450 Capital And Make Up To 100 to 200% profit

No Business Premises; No Customs Procedures; No Huge Capital Outlay!

You'll discover how to:
* Import High quality products from all over the world.

* How to buy directly from Taobao and 1688 directly without involving a third party agent.. Now let me enlighten you, you buy at Ali express or any other dollar Chinese store at 370naira per dollar... When you can learn how to buy the same product for 57naira per yuan. You save 313naira on each product.

*How to search for any product of choice using picture and words. You also get to learn how to get the lowest price for a product.

* We will show you how to ship directly to your location.

* We will share with you how Chinese contacts, to ease your business path.

*And so much more.

We have been operating mini importation business for 3years now.

These program has been put out to provide Empowerment to well meaning Nigerians who are out seeking for business opportunities to better themselves and that of their family...

Training will be holding on Whatsapp.
Contact 09051924721 (whatsapp)
Call 08032941127

Training Fee #5000 Only..