Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,483 members, 7,781,442 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:29 PM

My 4c Afro Kinky Natural Hair Routine - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My 4c Afro Kinky Natural Hair Routine (846 Views)

23 Afro Kinky Curly Hairstyles With Natural Hair Or Wig. / DIY How To Make Afro Kinky Curly Hair Bun / Afro Kinky Curly Short Hairstyles For Black Women 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My 4c Afro Kinky Natural Hair Routine by sisiviki2020: 1:06pm On Jun 08, 2018
Growing natural hair can be very stressful and painful if you dont know how to care for it.

so today i took up the responsibility of sharing my natural hair routine with you, at a point it very stressful because of the type of hair i had.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cY6yM3uJKf8

i have the Afro kinky 4c hair type, my hair is so hard to comb and it also shrinks easily, well that known for all natural hair but mine was just too much.so i started a natural hair routine and since then my hair is growing healthy and lovely.

you can click on my blog sisiviki.com to read full story
Re: My 4c Afro Kinky Natural Hair Routine by sisiviki2020: 11:51am On Jun 09, 2018
Water
water is my best friend not just because of the kind of hair but because water helps in moisturizing my hair.

I got a spray bottle I use in spraying my hair to make it soft and also moisturize it, water has done a lot of good to my hair.

I have the hard texture type of hair very hard to comb but immediately I spray my hair with water and apply shea butter my detangle easily making it easier to comb. if you want to grow healthy hair make sure you make water your friend.

(1) (Reply)

New Arrivals Of Fancy Dress Costumes In 2019 At Fancypanda.co.uk Must Visit !!! / Try Our Body Shapers And Fat Burner To Get Rid Of Excess Fat And Saggy Tummy / Where Can I Buy Get This Clothes Wholesale In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.