Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend (98408 Views)

Ifu Ennada Shares No Makeup Pictures, Shows Off Her New Hairstyle / Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking / The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by Profayo: 2:33pm On Jun 08, 2018
Soo her lips is naturally purple?

2 Likes

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 08, 2018
So simple & attractivetongue

To me, she looks wild in makeups angry
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by UwakweUgo(m): 2:36pm On Jun 08, 2018
Still not bad
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by WayStage(m): 2:37pm On Jun 08, 2018
Chioma is beautiful... But when money enter Chioma is beautifuller
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by j1mmy: 2:37pm On Jun 08, 2018
Olodo - google makeup and you will find that fake hair (from dead women) fall into that category.
Without makeup is natural looks. that is not her natural hair!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:38pm On Jun 08, 2018
Omo Ede Davidii, haaaaaa! Won ti get e! You are supposed to be a warrior Davido,but see how this inyamirin is playing with your brain!
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by sampatdikachi(m): 2:38pm On Jun 08, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:
Remove that hair and she'll look very masculine, like 80% of Nigerian women
Put on a wig a you will look very feminine tongue

2 Likes

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by solochris(m): 2:42pm On Jun 08, 2018
Even without the makeup she is still beautiful

1 Like

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by Jasperro(m): 2:43pm On Jun 08, 2018
beautiful
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by omoluka: 2:45pm On Jun 08, 2018
Neat HP 2000 with the following specs is up for sale  500 hdd 4g ram Bluetooth  Window 10 Price #59000 Call - 08168954025

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by martolux(m): 2:45pm On Jun 08, 2018
Look different for who abeg.....you need to watch her very closely
maxiuc:
Same way I keep quarreling with my babe over make-up issue

She damn beautiful without makeup

Her response was that she wants to look different each time
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by SMUAG(m): 2:46pm On Jun 08, 2018
Partially makeup.
Make she take off her fixed hair then we go assess her to know if she b fine babe
I love them NATURAL!
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by Assassin101: 2:49pm On Jun 08, 2018
from chioma's lips, I bet you she get kpomo for down below.., just d way I like it
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by JaneYave(f): 2:50pm On Jun 08, 2018
Truly beautiful, looks homely too.
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by tragergeorge(m): 2:56pm On Jun 08, 2018
kolafolabi:

Ofcourse
who tell you,he just said it, nothing last forever,so as far nothing last forever them two go be nothing so as to last forever,,,,,,flora my flawa
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by Mutemenot(m): 2:56pm On Jun 08, 2018
kolafolabi:
Davido likes the babe alot.. I pray their relationship will last forever
nothing lasts forever grin
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by mrdna(m): 3:03pm On Jun 08, 2018
Someone told me she is still a virgin
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 08, 2018
iyke926:

Nothing lasts forever, bro.
If nothing last forever o, Me and you go be nothing forever o. " in David's voice"
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by Austino50: 3:11pm On Jun 08, 2018
So the hair she's carrying on her head is not makeup abi, ok Na!
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by okerekeikpo: 3:15pm On Jun 08, 2018
Ugly bitch

2 Likes

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by chibaby12: 3:18pm On Jun 08, 2018
Still looking beautiful
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by kingjahjah(m): 3:19pm On Jun 08, 2018
Na only yansh d girl :oget

1 Like

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by Antipob777(f): 3:23pm On Jun 08, 2018
Very ugly and shapeless bitch. Mtcheeeeew

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by Sirpaul(m): 3:24pm On Jun 08, 2018
yes oooo
borlah50:
Don't underestimate d power of Jazz
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by kingthreat(m): 3:28pm On Jun 08, 2018
kolafolabi:
Davido likes the babe alot.. I pray their relationship will last forever

How about yourown relationship? Have you prayed for yourself?

2 Likes

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by watchindelta(m): 3:29pm On Jun 08, 2018
den she shld stop paintin her face becuz undecided she fn lik so dan paintin her face
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by DNA9(m): 3:30pm On Jun 08, 2018
gazilion:

BRAINY GIRLS SERVE JESUS
BIG GIRLS SERVE JESUS
BEAUTIFUL GIRLS SERVE JESUS

BEAUTY, BRAINY AND BIG WITHOUT JESUS IS GUILTY

And u think u have made sense now?

Kids

1 Like

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by NeeKlaus: 3:40pm On Jun 08, 2018
LordBaelish:
Chioma is a perpetual reminder to ladies: It's not by BO.OBS and AZZ..

Stay there be thinking it's by the amount of Guys that slide into your DM, by the ones that take you clubbing or the locations that you snap in.

Even in business,Pay attention to the metric that matters: Jumia looks for sales while Nairaland looks for views because they know their objective.

Fact is there is very little if no BIG MAN in Nigeria today that has wifed any of these Big Brezz and Azz girls. Name 3 and get immediate alert from me.
Okay.

1. Dakore Egbuson (Now known as Dakore Akande). She is married to Olumide Akande, son of Harry Akande, a renowned Billionaire.

2. Caroline Danjuma (This one needs no introduction) She got married to Musa Danjuma, younger brother to Theophilus Danjuma, one of the richest men in Nigeria. They got divorced in 2016 but that doesn't matter since your question is "Slay Queens who got married" and not those who remained married.

3. Lilian Esoro. Married Ubi Franklin, a top music guru in Nigeria and owner of Triple MG music group. I believe his status is prominent enough.

There you have it. Should I drop my account details now? smiley

3 Likes

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by chris31(m): 3:46pm On Jun 08, 2018
borlah50:
Don't underestimate d power of Jazz
Change ur mentality
And u think that a woman can hold someone like Davido with jazz?
There is something special about her that Davido didnt find in all those girls that threw themselves to him
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by Jfrankination(m): 3:53pm On Jun 08, 2018
LordBaelish:

Stay there be thinking it's by the amount of Guys that slide into your DM, by the ones that take you clubbing or the locations that you snap in.

Even in business,Pay attention to the metric that matters: Jumia looks for sales while Nairaland looks for views because they know their objective.

Fact is there is very little if no BIG MAN in Nigeria today that has wifed any of these Big Brezz and Azz girls. Name 3 and get immediate alert from me.
toolz husband, Omotola husband and Roman Goddess husband. oya! 2118846448 Zenith bank abeq
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by macphilip: 3:53pm On Jun 08, 2018
so where is the beauty

3 Likes

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by derrydinny: 3:55pm On Jun 08, 2018
LordBaelish:

God must bless you my brother, keep telling these biitches

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko & Laila Charani, His Moroccan Wife Take A Ride / What Michael Jackson Would Have Looked Like Without Plastic Surgery / Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.