Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,457 members, 7,808,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Nigerian Lady Vomits Maggots From Her Stomach, Thanks God For Healing (Graphic) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Lady Vomits Maggots From Her Stomach, Thanks God For Healing (Graphic) (69560 Views)

Bauchi Pregnant Woman Slices Her Stomach Due To Labour Pains (graphic Pic) / Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos) / Maggots Coming Out From A Woman's Head (Viewers Discretion Advised) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Vomits Maggots From Her Stomach, Thanks God For Healing (Graphic) by Groovenaija360(m): 2:32pm On Jun 08, 2018
A Nigerian Lady from Omoku, Rivers State has vomited what seems like Maggots from her stomach.

Miss Isioma Precious shared the testimony on her social media wall, how God healed her after she was told that her case requires a surgery.

She uploaded some photos and wrote:

God i can't stop thanking you for healing me and for the strength you gave to me,the devil is a liar this is what came out from my stomach i went to the hospital i was told they will uprate me but God says no that with him all things are possible, how can i stop thanking you for what you have done for me.

However, the disgusting maggots ( grin Look more like Spermatozoa) to me, guys what do you think?

>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/nigerian-lady-vomits-maggots-stomach-photos/

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Vomits Maggots From Her Stomach, Thanks God For Healing (Graphic) by Giddymoney(m): 2:33pm On Jun 08, 2018
Maggots came out from your stomach, you decided to snap it and rush to facebook to get likes and comments right?

Girls can do anything for attention

241 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Vomits Maggots From Her Stomach, Thanks God For Healing (Graphic) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 2:36pm On Jun 08, 2018
She was the last time the said lady deworm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Vomits Maggots From Her Stomach, Thanks God For Healing (Graphic) by stefanweeks: 2:39pm On Jun 08, 2018
Some people na working corpse

and they wanted to 'uprate' her

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Vomits Maggots From Her Stomach, Thanks God For Healing (Graphic) by Groovenaija360(m): 2:43pm On Jun 08, 2018
CC;Lalasticlala and Doctors in the house what kind of Pathology is dis na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Vomits Maggots From Her Stomach, Thanks God For Healing (Graphic) by bro4u: 2:45pm On Jun 08, 2018
Op which kain tin be dis naw??... Devil just mislead me cum open this thread now wey i dey chop

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Vomits Maggots From Her Stomach, Thanks God For Healing (Graphic) by Groovenaija360(m): 2:47pm On Jun 08, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy

bro4u:
Op which kain tin be dis naw??... Devil just mislead me cum open this thread now wey i dey chop

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Vomits Maggots From Her Stomach, Thanks God For Healing (Graphic) by malificent(f): 2:50pm On Jun 08, 2018
She had better go to the hospital and talk to a doctor, heaven helps those that help themselves.

This doesn't look like a minor issue.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Vomits Maggots From Her Stomach, Thanks God For Healing (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 08, 2018
angry

Stupid ladies that keep glorifying 'mumuism' in the name of religion!
Isnt that a larva of housefly/fruit fly?
It is possible that hungry lady ingested food, drink, fruits etc contaminated with a deposit of the ovals of fly, probably fruit fly like those of Mangoes afterall we are still in Mango season so Careful questioning of this lady dietary history will be able to shield some light or laboratory diagnosis will reveal gastrointestinal myiasis

Groovenaija360:
CC;Lalasticlala and Doctors in the house what kind of Pathology is dis na

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Vomits Maggots From Her Stomach, Thanks God For Healing (Graphic) by talk2archy: 4:57pm On Jun 08, 2018
s

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Vomits Maggots From Her Stomach, Thanks God For Healing (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 08, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

You can thank God all you want. But there are things you ought do without no one telling you as an adult.

Common sense should tell you that you should deworm regularly.

☣ ☠

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Vomits Maggots From Her Stomach, Thanks God For Healing (Graphic) by Okuchris(f): 4:58pm On Jun 08, 2018
h
Re: Nigerian Lady Vomits Maggots From Her Stomach, Thanks God For Healing (Graphic) by Sirpaul(m): 4:58pm On Jun 08, 2018
chai..... and someone would have kissed her hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Vomits Maggots From Her Stomach, Thanks God For Healing (Graphic) by bjayx: 4:59pm On Jun 08, 2018
Why Iran no wan score for me na
Re: Nigerian Lady Vomits Maggots From Her Stomach, Thanks God For Healing (Graphic) by reantv(m): 4:59pm On Jun 08, 2018
shocked shocked shocked

Own your dream today at our now selling homes at Karimo District(FCT) by Turkish Hospitals. See signature for details.

Dynamic JT Homes
Re: Nigerian Lady Vomits Maggots From Her Stomach, Thanks God For Healing (Graphic) by seekier(m): 4:59pm On Jun 08, 2018
Mumu instead of her to quietly trashed the rubbish away from public she went to exposed it on Facebook to gain likes.

May God never give us maggots as wife

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Vomits Maggots From Her Stomach, Thanks God For Healing (Graphic) by EmmaLege: 4:59pm On Jun 08, 2018
shocked
Re: Nigerian Lady Vomits Maggots From Her Stomach, Thanks God For Healing (Graphic) by Luukasz(m): 4:59pm On Jun 08, 2018
Op na so your sperm cell dey be?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Vomits Maggots From Her Stomach, Thanks God For Healing (Graphic) by adecz: 4:59pm On Jun 08, 2018
shocked shocked shocked

And one mumu dude go dey there,
kissing & sucking the hell out of
her mouth, including yonder ( wink wink ) ...

Yekpa,,,,, ,

guys don suffer...

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Vomits Maggots From Her Stomach, Thanks God For Healing (Graphic) by ishowdotgmail(m): 4:59pm On Jun 08, 2018
Picture of her vomiting them or I don't.... ..
Re: Nigerian Lady Vomits Maggots From Her Stomach, Thanks God For Healing (Graphic) by maxiuc(m): 4:59pm On Jun 08, 2018
undecided undecided undecided undecided

Why can't you just keep it to yourself

Your Bobo will now be scared of kissing again
Re: Nigerian Lady Vomits Maggots From Her Stomach, Thanks God For Healing (Graphic) by zombieHUNTER: 4:59pm On Jun 08, 2018
Who else is tired of social media

sad sad sad

Fake nessss everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Vomits Maggots From Her Stomach, Thanks God For Healing (Graphic) by lifestyle1(m): 5:00pm On Jun 08, 2018
shocked
Re: Nigerian Lady Vomits Maggots From Her Stomach, Thanks God For Healing (Graphic) by Speakdatruth: 5:00pm On Jun 08, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Lady Vomits Maggots From Her Stomach, Thanks God For Healing (Graphic) by Pope22(m): 5:00pm On Jun 08, 2018
Go and deworm yourself.
Re: Nigerian Lady Vomits Maggots From Her Stomach, Thanks God For Healing (Graphic) by guru90: 5:00pm On Jun 08, 2018
Seems like more still the your stomach oooooh...

Na wetin waka waka de cause!!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Vomits Maggots From Her Stomach, Thanks God For Healing (Graphic) by geezynoni: 5:01pm On Jun 08, 2018
which kind irritating shit b this... this shit broke my fast
Re: Nigerian Lady Vomits Maggots From Her Stomach, Thanks God For Healing (Graphic) by kolafolabi(m): 5:02pm On Jun 08, 2018
May God heal her completely

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Vomits Maggots From Her Stomach, Thanks God For Healing (Graphic) by olametrix(m): 5:02pm On Jun 08, 2018
wink5
Re: Nigerian Lady Vomits Maggots From Her Stomach, Thanks God For Healing (Graphic) by Luukasz(m): 5:02pm On Jun 08, 2018
zombieHUNTER:
Who else is tired of social media

sad sad sad

Fake nessss everywhere
It takes a fake thing to discover another fake thing, bruhv not everything you see on social media is fake.
Some are fake some are not this aint fake, which human being will pack maggots together, snap it and come online to say he/she vomitted it?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Vomits Maggots From Her Stomach, Thanks God For Healing (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 08, 2018
Ther have used this one
Re: Nigerian Lady Vomits Maggots From Her Stomach, Thanks God For Healing (Graphic) by TheUbermensch: 5:04pm On Jun 08, 2018
Disgustingly Disgusting.
God would give you more worms for spoiling my mood with these pictures.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo / Indian Doctors Remove ‘World’s Largest Ovarian Tumour’ Weighing 50kg From Woman / 7.9kg Fibroid Removed From Woman's Stomach In Lagos After 9 Years. Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.