Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,742 members, 7,806,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Yvonne Nelson Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Baby Daddy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Baby Daddy (21868 Views)

"We're Fine" - Stefflon Don Debunks Breakup Rumours With Burna Boy / Juliet Ibrahim Fuels Breakup Rumours As She Deletes All Photos Of Iceberg Slim / DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Nelson Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Baby Daddy by Tessyama1: 2:45pm On Jun 08, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Yvonne Nelson and baby daddy, Jamie Roberts, are in their 'one corner' laughing at publications that they are no more, the actress has said.

The actress cum movie producer made this known on Peace FM.

Miss Nelson, reacting to rumours that she is no more with the father of her daughter, said she laughed when the publication first popped up on her phone.

According to her, she was never following Mr Roberts so she cannot fathom why some media outlets will report that they have unfollowed each other on Instagram.

Asked if her baby daddy was one of her many followers on Instagram but not anymore, the mother of one answered yes.

She went on to state that Jamie unfollowing her on Instagram does not mean there is something wrong with their relationship because their pages are for business purposes but not meant for their relationship.

On whether they are still together contrary to reports that they have broken up, the ‘Heels and Sneakers’ actress revealed that she talks to Jamie Roberts every single day which means they are still having a good time together as partners.

The two are blessed with a girl, Ryan Roberts.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/yvonne-nelson-reacts-to-breakup-rumours-with-baby-dad.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Baby Daddy by Mister2: 4:50pm On Jun 08, 2018
G
Re: Yvonne Nelson Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Baby Daddy by Okuchris(f): 4:50pm On Jun 08, 2018
Some people will always purk their nose where the shouldn't.
How is it their business if they are not together

When you make the wrong choice, consequence will always follow

4 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Baby Daddy by talk2archy: 4:50pm On Jun 08, 2018
teaching the younger ones wrong way to marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Baby Daddy by iheartellah(m): 4:50pm On Jun 08, 2018
Urrgh!! Almost FTC angry. Well, I wish them all the best! But the way people are interested in other people's lives sha undecided

Anyway guys I just got matriculated today. Wish me all the best in school smiley God bless �
Ehhh seun, any sort of grant or accolade for students like me? cheesy
Re: Yvonne Nelson Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Baby Daddy by sommyfred(m): 4:50pm On Jun 08, 2018
Dat their business only world cup on my mind

4 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Baby Daddy by Shortyy(f): 4:51pm On Jun 08, 2018
Sorry can someone tell me what she said?

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Baby Daddy by EXLOVER(m): 4:51pm On Jun 08, 2018
Once had something to do with this bae in my dream, the girl sweet die. her baby daddy go enjoy sha.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Baby Daddy by lexoft(m): 4:51pm On Jun 08, 2018
Re: Yvonne Nelson Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Baby Daddy by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 08, 2018
Lord help me, i do not want to be a baby mama

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Nelson Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Baby Daddy by softworldsystem(m): 4:51pm On Jun 08, 2018
if u ask me e na who i go ask
Re: Yvonne Nelson Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Baby Daddy by Ellabae(f): 4:52pm On Jun 08, 2018
It's okay o
Re: Yvonne Nelson Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Baby Daddy by skales67(m): 4:52pm On Jun 08, 2018
Iyanya go be like...

"I dunno weda to laff or cry"

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Baby Daddy by seekier(m): 4:52pm On Jun 08, 2018
Hissssss.... Una don come again
Re: Yvonne Nelson Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Baby Daddy by MrLacoste4: 4:52pm On Jun 08, 2018
FTC.. so should we fry egg??
Re: Yvonne Nelson Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Baby Daddy by Amirullaha(m): 4:53pm On Jun 08, 2018
Frying dodo...
Re: Yvonne Nelson Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Baby Daddy by ednut1(m): 4:53pm On Jun 08, 2018
Blogging needs to be regulated. so many fools parading as bloggers
Re: Yvonne Nelson Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Baby Daddy by Okuchris(f): 4:54pm On Jun 08, 2018
Mister2:
G
still typing?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Baby Daddy by Speakdatruth: 5:01pm On Jun 08, 2018
Someone unfollows you on Instagram and you say your page is for business not relationship. Try harder next time

5 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Baby Daddy by EXLOVER(m): 5:03pm On Jun 08, 2018
folakemigeh:
will you marry me?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Baby Daddy by Eberechi24(f): 5:26pm On Jun 08, 2018
folakemigeh:
Close your legs lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Nelson Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Baby Daddy by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 08, 2018
EXLOVER:
will you marry me?
you are an EXLOVER, meaning you used to love but not anymore
Re: Yvonne Nelson Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Baby Daddy by EXLOVER(m): 6:11pm On Jun 08, 2018
folakemigeh:
you are an EXLOVER, meaning you used to love but not anymore
that name was immediately after a break up, as long as i breath my heart is ready to love
Re: Yvonne Nelson Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Baby Daddy by shamecurls(m): 6:16pm On Jun 08, 2018
No more values

Calling someone's husband babydaddy
Re: Yvonne Nelson Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Baby Daddy by Ade3000yrs(m): 12:24am On Jun 09, 2018
hmmm
Re: Yvonne Nelson Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Baby Daddy by UniqueMB(f): 9:25am On Jun 09, 2018
I talk to him everyday is different from we are still dating hanty hmmm what if he calls everyday to check on his daughters grin

Just saying oh, I'm not an hater biko

(1) (Reply)

Doris Simeon Celebrates Son's 8th Birthday Today / ''You will visit that Prison Again'' - Iyabo Ojo threatens Kemi Olunloyo / ‘it Is Not A Sin To Drink Alcohol’ – Born-again Rapper, Lynxxx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.