Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos (82330 Views)

Man Draws A Tattoo Of Mercy Eke's Face On His Hand. She Reacts (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Gets Extra Sleeve Tattoo (Photos, Video) / Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos by Chikexe: 2:46pm On Jun 08, 2018
The Mavin queen has taken to her Instagram to show off her new tattoo though it seems she's yet to get it after captioning the photo "Soon Come"

http://www.vondanews.com/tiwa-savage-gets-a-tattoo-on-her-belly/

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos by Skyfornia(m): 2:56pm On Jun 08, 2018
Old mama youngie

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos by pyyxxaro: 3:06pm On Jun 08, 2018
Wizkid go use tongue leak the tatoo till the color go comot

189 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos by elgramz: 3:06pm On Jun 08, 2018
That's henna, it's the new craze among our female celebs. I've seen pictures of Simi, Tonto, Chidinma, Munachi Abii and Mocheddah all wearing henna tattoos recently. It's a temporary ink though and can be removed easily

117 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos by VonTrapp: 3:48pm On Jun 08, 2018
She looks beautiful and fit

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos by Gentlevin: 3:49pm On Jun 08, 2018
hahahahaha see trap for Wizkid.,.....

Tiwa: Wizzy come and see my new tatoo

Wizzy: I can't see it clearly, take off your top.

Tiwa: Wizzy can u see it ? Its like the parlor is dark, come to my bedroom cos its brighter over there..

hmmmmmmm, Wizzy tell am say outside the compound bright pass ooo....

129 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos by KingLennon(m): 4:17pm On Jun 08, 2018
Don jazzy is a jovial fellow on social media. Tiwa is certainly enjoying her life again tanks to wizzy weasel grin

10 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos by Auladimeji(m): 4:41pm On Jun 08, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Wizkid go use tongue leak the tatoo till the color go comot
Guy,forget all this fake news about Tiwa dating WizKid.WizKid is too small for Tiwa to handle

22 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos by kmaster007: 4:42pm On Jun 08, 2018
Illuminati
Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 08, 2018
Tiwa without vibes
Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos by NowisGod109(f): 8:17pm On Jun 08, 2018
Everybody sha want to look like Rihanna n Beyonce

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos by MobileGees: 8:52pm On Jun 08, 2018
Auladimeji:
Guy,forget all this fake news about Tiwa dating WizKid.WizKid is too small for Tiwa to handle
Mumu so the kiss way them kiss for stage na acting? undecided

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 08, 2018
Tiwa, you no dey see Yemi Alade, Omawumni, Waje and other big girls? Your fvckup these days na up level.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos by SageMahrez(m): 10:04pm On Jun 08, 2018
quote me... Nigeria will win the champions league and La Liga next season..

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos by freshkik(m): 12:32am On Jun 09, 2018
MobileGees:

Mumu so the kiss way them kiss for stage na acting? undecided
i think its disrespectful to insult someone just because you believe he got something wrong.... & btw i guess you saw that on YouTube but didn't actually watch it to realize that it was only a 'peck' on the cheek..... (so imagine if i insulted you b4 clarifying what you type, like you did that dude).... smh nairalanders

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos by CarGuideNG: 4:12am On Jun 09, 2018
smiley
Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos by Nobody: 5:57am On Jun 09, 2018
Johnnyessence:
waooo, this tattoo get as he be oooooo. meanwhile, This groomsman is so full of energy.... Imagine his own wedding day.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6d5Witc5jM
It's only a JOBLESS GRADUATE that will dance like this...
Even those who studied MUSIC never attempt this one... grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos by Johnnyessence(m): 7:16am On Jun 09, 2018
EVILFOREST:

It's only a JOBLESS GRADUATE that will dance like this...
Even those who studied MUSIC never attempt this one... grin grin grin
lol well they are full of joy hmm. isn't good to dance with different skills again.
Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos by ishowdotgmail(m): 8:59am On Jun 09, 2018
I feel like dating this Tiwa girl, even for 2secs I won't mind

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos by maxiuc(m): 9:00am On Jun 09, 2018
angry
Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos by Bossontop(m): 9:00am On Jun 09, 2018
undecided
Don jazzy no know say him don to old to dey play with small children abii??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos by BloggerDonald: 9:01am On Jun 09, 2018
cry cry
Re: Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos by ibkayee(f): 9:01am On Jun 09, 2018
Looks like henna, I love getting it on my hands

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) / The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) / Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.