Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,706 members, 7,805,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" (57184 Views)

Obasanjo: Buhari Was A Reckless Spender / 'Someone Trying To Frame Me' - Man Whose Picture Was Used For Hate Speech Cries / Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by EzeNri(m): 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2018
Una never see anything.

Go and apologize to GEJ and karma will forgive you.

Unfortunately, the people that are supposed to at least stand by you prefer post humous award.

These same people are calling you thief but call Obanikoro saint.

Sorry Chief Navigator.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by 2016v2017: 4:44pm On Jun 08, 2018
FSBoperator:
You are a fool

An empty noise making Afonja barrel

This is how you claimed GEJ was training snipers to assassinate the opposition and that you topped the list.

This is the end of your mediocre career which had 3rd forces giving you a helping hand.

Go and die already.

You were part of the agents of this failed govt

Bastard baboon.

How I wish Abacha had executed you
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by 2016v2017: 4:44pm On Jun 08, 2018
Limitednow:
Buhari deal with Obasanjo very well.

That guy is growing too much wings.

Lalasticlala
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by ogmask: 4:44pm On Jun 08, 2018
Gloriousgud:
All of una wey worked against Jonathan never see anything. I ask Allah's grace upon Buhari to fight to the end. radaradas!!

In a contest there's always for and against. You do not expect everyone to work for Jonathan. Same thing is happening to Buhari right now.
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by 2016v2017: 4:45pm On Jun 08, 2018
Kings1464:
In chapter 12 of Obasanjo's book "My Watch" was quoted to have said "I would rather vote for Buhari to jail me than to allow Jonathan ruin this country" Now Obj is crying hoarse with rivanche! #Rhetoric
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by resurgent2019: 4:45pm On Jun 08, 2018
contigiency:

When you finish ranting, please help me tell your PDP masters that we are still very much ok with buhari. We don't need you and them for now. The country is still under going major rehabilitation from the damages you and them caused.

Kindly tell me what rehabilitation the country is undergoing?

My joy in all of these is that Donald Trump is on the throne. Any attempt at religious cleansing next year will be promptly nipped in the bud by the evangelicals in the US. I dont know why any rational human will want a disruptive President like Buhari to do another 4 years. Dont you have pity on Nigerians?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by firo08(m): 4:45pm On Jun 08, 2018
If buhari like let him kill you not of my business.. you ridicule Jonathan to nothing for respecting the laws of the land, you called him weak president. You gang up against him.... whatever frame up they comes up with face your trial. On a lighter note go and beg Jonathan for forgiveness.

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by 2016v2017: 4:48pm On Jun 08, 2018
Paperwhite:
shocked grin cheesy Recall OBJ's "Jonathan is training 1000 snippers" story? You enthroned "Change" as the "navigator" of this lawless beast so it's expedient that thou shall surely taste of it.
Abacha's own will be a child's play comparable to this. Karma is serving you all wella.Abeg who also dey gbadun this show?
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by 2016v2017: 4:49pm On Jun 08, 2018
firo08:
If buhari like let him kill you not of my business.. you ridicule Jonathan to nothing for respecting the laws of the land, you called him weak president. You gang up against him.... whatever frame up they comes up with face your trial. On a lighter note go and beg Jonathan for forgiveness.
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by contigiency(m): 4:49pm On Jun 08, 2018
Nasiruddeen:
"Killing of 19 Worshippers Including Two Catholic Priests; Court Remanded Tashaku And 5 Others.

A Chief Magistrates’ Court in Benue State, presided over by Isaac Ajim, has remanded the Commander of Livestock Guard, Alhaji Tashaku Aliyu, for the death of two priests and 17 worshippers at St. Ignatius Catholic Church, Ukpor, Ayar, Mbalom in Gwer East Local Government.

Five other suspects remanded are Husseini Manga, Ngyohov Shin, David Akenawe, Agada Tsesaa and Tarza Orvanya all of them from Benue State!!! No single Fulani involved!!!

When the Kogi incident happened, many newspapers and blogs quickly attributed it to Herdsmen killing, at the end of the day, it was realised that we are the one killing ourselves in Kogi.

When the Ozobulu massacre happened, some "eye witnesses" rushed to social media that the killers looked like Fulanis and were speaking Arabic languages. Within short period, it WS discovered that the people killed themselves because of drug money.

When the Kwara massacre happened, many tagged it Fulani invasion until investigations quashed that trash, and people realised that killings and maiming has no tribal concentration.

This is the point I keep hammering on; many of us are hypocrites, we 'condemn' and show 'sympathy' to score cheap political points, not because we care. Instead of condemning negative actions against humanity, we look for every opportunity to extract sentiments for personal, tribal, religion and political gains. This is not the context and concept of Christianity and Islam and even Traditionalism.

Now the Newspapers like The Punch, Vanguard, The Sun, The Moon, The Stars and others have muted, they have failed to report the turnaround now because it didn't sync with their agendas. And for the "Activists" who call the Fulanis all sort of names instead of condemning the killing in it's entirety, tell me, how will you reconcile with your conscience?

Paul wrote in James 1:19; "Be swift to hear and slow to speak", its necessary because we will account for every single words and even actions at the end of the day. (Matt. 12:37).

Hypocrisy is the largest religion in Nigeria.

Don't mind the fake and religious bigots who have refused to remove what is in their eyes before removing from another person.
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by faithfavour: 4:49pm On Jun 08, 2018
I pity OBJ.Sorry Sir.
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by erico2k2(m): 4:49pm On Jun 08, 2018
Limitednow:

Read more:https://www.headlineng.com/buhari-planning-to-frame-me-obasanjo/
BABA Abeg Enjoy your change, nah you and your guys arrange the Man there, so if I hear say You complain, angry angry angry
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by resurgent2019: 4:49pm On Jun 08, 2018
contigiency:

How did you allow yourself to be bought so easily and so cheaply by those lies he rained there. Do you know you could have just spent less than 1mb of data to go through facts from different angles to find out that all those things he said were false. Please don't do like that next time.

So the allegations of religious killings and glaring economic strangulation of millions of Nigerians brought about by this Buhari regime is fabricated?

I would not support any administration that has treated more than 90 million of its citizens with scorn, on the alter of religious bigotry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by firo08(m): 4:49pm On Jun 08, 2018
ogmask:

In a contest there's always for and against. You do not expect everyone to work for Jonathan. Same thing is happening to Buhari right now.
bro I got your point clear, but the way the Yoruba's take it up upon themselves was very pathetic...It's was not politics anymore but hatred
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by lookingfly: 4:50pm On Jun 08, 2018
Serves him right..... God of gej giving them sleepless night one by one tongue

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by erico2k2(m): 4:50pm On Jun 08, 2018
firo08:
Infact like dis we go follow frame OBJ, Im going to speak to the prime minister make dem ban his passport frm the UK, I must attend nxt cabinet meeting insha alah! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by babaireti(m): 4:52pm On Jun 08, 2018
Ebora Owu,what did you do to empower your people while you were there? if you are hounded and humiliated now how much of power do your kinsmen have to protect you? you deprived them of military,police,economic and political strenght,priviledge and powers all in the name of political sole self dominance despite all entreaties from your kinsmen who are now supposed to shield you now that you are vulnerable.
I'm very sorry to tell you sir that nobody likes you in yoruba land

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by apolonius(m): 4:53pm On Jun 08, 2018
The man who asked for probe is shouting fire. No man is more than the laws and institutions of his country.

We must break the culture of untouchables.

Let Buhari break the cycle. I pray those coming after him will also investigate the Buhari administration.

Eboru,EFCC doing its job is no threat to your life. I am glad your criminality will be unravelled finally.
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by HomeOfMe(f): 4:53pm On Jun 08, 2018
Nateben:
..............Maybe my comment won't be important for the majority of people here, some of you will ignore it, most of you won't bother to read and it'll go unnoticed along with other important comments here, or maybe I'll be criticized for this, but I just want to let y'all know that Buhari is a terrorist and a bigot.............
Lolzzzz..,Jeeez.
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 08, 2018
Baba, stop complaining and Enjoy the change you help to bring upon us.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by resurgent2019: 4:54pm On Jun 08, 2018
firo08:
bro I got your point clear, but the way the Yoruba's take it up upon themselves was very pathetic...It's was not politics anymore but hatred

Guy, e don do. I am yoruba and i supported Buhari in 2015 because we had no choice but we have suffered for the past 3 years and we are now opposed to another 4 years for Buhari. Jonathan is spilt milk, and there is no need crying over it. You and millions of igbos should move on too.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by contigiency(m): 4:55pm On Jun 08, 2018
When the tortoise thinks that his shell is too strong, that tortoise is living in a fool's paradise, because he will be turned to a gelly the very day he will be comfronted with strong metal and pestle. I thought obj is fearless, why is he shouting when he has just sighted a shadow.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by Antoeni(m): 4:56pm On Jun 08, 2018
In chapter 12 of Obasanjo's book "My Watch" was quoted to have said "I would rather vote for Buhari to jail me than to allow Jonathan ruin this country" Now Obj is crying hoarse with rivanche!
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by ikorodureporta: 4:57pm On Jun 08, 2018
Look Obasanjo......before anytin at all.....him go dey shout......oh lord, oh lord, oh mighty lord......*in Fela's Voice*
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by adisababa1234: 4:58pm On Jun 08, 2018
what you failed to do has finally come to hunt you.
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by MrEndowed1: 5:00pm On Jun 08, 2018
You can say that again, dem never chichomthing, quote author=Gloriousgud post=68296881]All of una wey worked against Jonathan never see anything. I ask Allah's grace upon Buhari to fight to the end. radaradas!![/quote]
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by SalamRushdie: 5:01pm On Jun 08, 2018
Paperwhite:
“The content of the alleged beastly designs, it was learnt are two-fold for now. One, to seize his International Passport and clamp him into detention indefinitely, in order to prevent him from further expressing angst on the pervasive mediocrity in the quality of governance, economic management and in the protection of lives and property by the Government.

But, since that could expose the Government to a swath of international condemnation, embarrassment and outrage, it is said that another plot being hatched is to cause the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) to re-open investigation into the activities of Chief Obasanjo’s administration using false witnesses and documents. This will be a re- enactment of the Abacha era in which Chief Obasanjo was one of the principal victims.

He that rides on the back of the tiger will ends up in its stomach.Meanwhile Buhari cup is full now.

They were warned but they refused to heed
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by Kc3000: 5:02pm On Jun 08, 2018
Well, well, well, this is poetic justice grin grin. Buhari has a plethora of charges with which he can bring the Ota criminal to justice...from the $16 billion dollars squandered on national darkness, the Halliburton bribery scandal, bribing members of the national assembly to legitimize his 3rd term agenda, a host of unsolved high profile political assassinations, Transcorp shares scandal etc.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by Call07034780891: 5:06pm On Jun 08, 2018
GOD BLESS Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. He warned about all these but you people including Obj that is crying for his life didn't listen.
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by profudus(m): 5:08pm On Jun 08, 2018
I just wish Buhari could win in 2019 so that OBJ, Tinubu, Ameahi and others who engaged in eye-service in 2015 could have their full reward in kirikiri
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by Ramos16(m): 5:22pm On Jun 08, 2018
clevvermind:
You don't need to fear if your hands are clean.

STOP SAYING STUPID THINGS LIKE THIS.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by firo08(m): 5:26pm On Jun 08, 2018
resurgent2019:

Guy, e don do. I am yoruba and i supported Buhari in 2015 because we had no choice but we have suffered for the past 3 years and we are now opposed to another 4 years for Buhari. Jonathan is spilt milk, and there is no need crying over it. You and millions of igbos should move on too.

Oga leave igbo out of this. The Yoruba's developed personal hatred because the man refuse to bow to your skilled-lie attitude and in-control leaders e.g OBJ. Bro I see no reason why OBJ should be crying let him face his course.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States / Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man / Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.