Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,960 members, 7,799,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

SOLD.....Tin-can Cleared 2003 Toyota Corolla LE Leather Seats - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SOLD.....Tin-can Cleared 2003 Toyota Corolla LE Leather Seats (5703 Views)

Mint Tin-Can Cleared 2003 Toyota Camry LE (Leather Seats)-----SOLD----- / SOLD. Tincan Cleared 2003 Toyota Camry XLE. SOLD / SOLD...Tin-can Cleared 2003 Lexus ES 300 Blue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SOLD.....Tin-can Cleared 2003 Toyota Corolla LE Leather Seats by Cosplay: 7:48pm On Jun 11, 2018
This movement didn't start with me, and it will continue with or without me. cheesy wink

Anyone who has a problem with me, but not with the movement, has nothing to worry about.

Focus on the message. Ignore the messenger. wink

Wise words to live by.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOLD.....Tin-can Cleared 2003 Toyota Corolla LE Leather Seats by fishing: 8:15pm On Jun 11, 2018
Readonee35L:

You never saw the end to inspired m . infact he is doing better than you think.
For you to think u can be behind the end of someone is very funny.
You own no ones life or destiny .
You can only say or type . but someones success or downfall is not in your hands.

As everybody on this forum can not be satisfied.

There are people on this forum with so much hate and envy having the pull down syndrome.

Most of them have nothing but want to hate or ruin someone else. When they should be looking for how to make their own lifes better for themselves and their family.
Some of you here might blame calculusx.
But as far as i can remember this man has been posting pre purchase informations from the start and he is transparent on his vehicles. He might have made few mistakes but afterall he is not perfect. This man has closed hundreds to maybe thousands of deals. But a corolla adver of his went south and all of a sudden he is the bad man.
If he succumbs they will call him a coward
If he holds his ground same people will call him stubborn and talk about how his downfall is coming.

The so called guys that go ahead trolling him but have zero activities on their profile . this same people arent even doing well in their own field. Are you telling me the guys challenging him have no faults ?? In their own bussiness which doesn't even exist on their own nairaland profile.
They rant on peoples business with a faceless profile while they have nothing to loose.

As long as one pay attention to rats and pigs he's gonna get stained in one way or the other.

My advice do your business and be clean as possible.
Pay less attention to trolls.
Do your thing and leave the rest.
Customer Wey go buy go buy.

2 Likes

Re: SOLD.....Tin-can Cleared 2003 Toyota Corolla LE Leather Seats by thebigkendo(m): 8:33pm On Jun 11, 2018
valarinz:

I've been typing on my PC keyboard ever since I was 15 and now I'm in my early 30's, what seem to you like a long typing takes me less than 30 secs, so it's not so long to me.

Also, I don't bother cleaning any markings from my cars, the ones that are auction cars will surely have those markings and the ones that are not auction cars won't have them.

Besides, I think this guy has proven that he's so good and desperate that if he wants to pull the vin of any car, he usually succeeds, don't believe that's an issue for him anymore.

It's not cost efficient to import bad Volvo cars , no one will buy them too cos there are a lot of good priced neat ones in the market, that's the major thing here.
If it were same with the Toyota market, then I'll definitely be selling a lot of badly accident cars too. Let's just say things the way they are, no need forming holy for NL

Yeah I agree with the bolded, winning bids on decent volvos won't be too high since all the Nigerian dealers are busy outbidding each other for badly accidented Toyotas grin grin grin.

I like the phrase "badly accidented cars"
Re: SOLD.....Tin-can Cleared 2003 Toyota Corolla LE Leather Seats by Readonee35L(m): 8:43pm On Jun 11, 2018
[quote author=fishing post=68390151][/quote]

Re: SOLD.....Tin-can Cleared 2003 Toyota Corolla LE Leather Seats by valarinz: 9:09pm On Jun 11, 2018
thebigkendo:

Yeah I agree with the bolded, winning bids on decent volvos won't be too high since all the Nigerian dealers are busy outbidding each other for badly accidented Toyotas grin grin grin.

I like the phrase "badly accidented cars"

Those ones with frame or chassis damages.

Make we no dey form or pretend here, that's the range of cars MOST Nigerians can truly afford, so if you keep stocking cars above their budget, you'll be stuck with them for a long while.

If you were actively on car sales too, you'll be selling such cars once in a while.
Re: SOLD.....Tin-can Cleared 2003 Toyota Corolla LE Leather Seats by thebigkendo(m): 9:29pm On Jun 11, 2018
valarinz:

Those ones with frame or chassis damages.

Make we no dey form or pretend here, that's the range of cars MOST Nigerians can truly afford, so if you keep stocking cars above their budget, you'll be stuck with them for a long while.

If you were actively on car sales too, you'll be selling such cars once in a while.

Even if I bring in such cars and fix,one thing is for sure.. I will not claim "accident free"..
Frame & chasis damaged car at a good price.. Nigerians will still buy as long as it drives fine and looks clean.
Re: SOLD.....Tin-can Cleared 2003 Toyota Corolla LE Leather Seats by eherbal(m): 4:54am On Jun 12, 2018
jodecibmw:
I can see you know who fool.buster is @eherbal. He forgot to use the normal known moniker before lashing out the attack for someone who is trying to initially sound new and neutral. grin grin

like the saying goes; if you know, you know grin
Re: SOLD.....Tin-can Cleared 2003 Toyota Corolla LE Leather Seats by obekediamondfuto(m): 6:37am On Jun 12, 2018
nna ehn calculusx car sale thread Don change to family meeting..... lolz

as far as I'm concerned, calculusx brought this upon himself...... let sleeping dogs lie....

we might have to beg him again oh
Re: SOLD.....Tin-can Cleared 2003 Toyota Corolla LE Leather Seats by calculusx(m): 6:04pm On Jun 13, 2018
Smiling to my piggy bank grin grin

SOLD

4 Likes

Re: SOLD.....Tin-can Cleared 2003 Toyota Corolla LE Leather Seats by Mayor555(m): 10:21pm On Jun 13, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: SOLD.....Tin-can Cleared 2003 Toyota Corolla LE Leather Seats by elshanAutos: 10:41pm On Jun 13, 2018
calculusx:

SOLD
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: SOLD.....Tin-can Cleared 2003 Toyota Corolla LE Leather Seats by temmy6996(m): 3:50am On Jun 14, 2018
calculusx:

SOLD
Kai, another heart attack for the PhD (pull him down) people. Don't attack me please cos I don't have VIN in my closest. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: SOLD.....Tin-can Cleared 2003 Toyota Corolla LE Leather Seats by valarinz: 7:59am On Jun 14, 2018
calculusx:

SOLD

Somebody get somebody a doctor ooo, heart attack and stroke combined together don strike!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: SOLD.....Tin-can Cleared 2003 Toyota Corolla LE Leather Seats by chccho(m): 8:32am On Jun 14, 2018
valarinz:

I have to admit that each time I come to NL and see posts where you keep painting yourself as an epitome of all that's good I shake my head in disgust.

Is it this same pride you talk about here which have stopped you from tendering an apology to me for the insults on my dad and family members and my village too, all cos of NL posts disagreements.

Is that why you do witch hunting on dealers who dare to stand up to you,
same thing you tried to do to me by frequenting my ads till date looking for faults? This guy calculux was your hero who you used to taunt me a while back to try and be like him, now cos he's disagreed with you, you're going to pull dirts on him to pull him down.
[b]
Even on the car matters, those who really know their onions no longer take you serious, all you know is keyboard and online research, you have no clue about cars physically and offline and have almost nothing to offer, [/b]and fortunately, no one pays online for these cars like we pay on copart and Co. Finally, whoever wants to buy a car must come for inspection and that's when it really matters, so you can keep basking in your NL euphoria and "likes".

I only blame calculux for engaging you for so long.

Now head over to my ads and resume duty grin grin grin grin

GBAM!!! The boldes says it all for me

1 Like

Re: SOLD.....Tin-can Cleared 2003 Toyota Corolla LE Leather Seats by millomaniac: 9:46am On Jun 14, 2018
calculusx:

SOLD

grin grin grin.

3 Likes

Re: SOLD.....Tin-can Cleared 2003 Toyota Corolla LE Leather Seats by calculusx(m): 11:03am On Jun 14, 2018
Let me use this thread to promote this new stock

Re: SOLD.....Tin-can Cleared 2003 Toyota Corolla LE Leather Seats by calculusx(m): 5:36pm On Jun 14, 2018
May my critics live long so they can see what I become in Future

SOLD

Re: SOLD.....Tin-can Cleared 2003 Toyota Corolla LE Leather Seats by chccho(m): 8:36pm On Jun 14, 2018
Congratulations to u calculusx, i wish u many more happy sales. As for the Phd cadets u all can choke on shit tongue grin
Re: SOLD.....Tin-can Cleared 2003 Toyota Corolla LE Leather Seats by jodecibmw: 9:41pm On Jun 14, 2018
As the demeanors have finished with criticizing/investigating this thread and moved on, children/kids and adults/old boys with kids brain have now infested the thread to roam freely and throw tantrums peculiar to teenagers. There are even one or maybe two monikers here that I didn't think could stoop so low as to drop some comments here like it were some kind of school confraternity ish. SMH undecided undecided undecided

Like I said earlier, I knew you wouldn't change after saying you would to @antagonist advice and I guess he would be very disappointed in you right now after seeing all this and finding out that I was indeed right to predict it accurately..

If its because of the busting of the other moniker "foolbuster", well, what can I say.

You're supposed to be a big boy, so please at least display some level of maturity for goodness sake, I have nothing to say to one particular miscreant here.

calculusx:

Thanks so much for the brotherly advise. Trust me, I will go back to my humble self and adjust. They got on my nerves.
On displaying Vin no online, it's what I've done in the past and seriously considering doing it again but there has been somethings going on lately where people take our Vin online, register the Car without our Consent to secure loan from their establishment and NEVER come back to buy the Vehicle.
I give people vin no whenever they requested for it on watsapp simply because if I findout my Car got registered without my consent, it will be easy to trace those I gave it to. This is simply the reason why I stopped displaying Vin online. I may reconsider it in future though. Once again I apologize for my rant, there are lots of good people here, some have turned to my family sef. I'm human

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SOLD.....Tin-can Cleared 2003 Toyota Corolla LE Leather Seats by foolbuster: 3:20pm On Jun 17, 2018
calculusx:
May my critics live long so they can see what I become in Future

SOLD

They are not critics, ok a few, but the case of jodecibmw is that of a half-wit.grin such a low life mo-ron.
Re: SOLD.....Tin-can Cleared 2003 Toyota Corolla LE Leather Seats by jodecibmw: 3:52pm On Jun 17, 2018
Calculusx! you don't need to be replying yourself using your other moniker "foolbuster", you goofed already exposing yourself previously. So now it's no longer Cosplay again, but me you're more confused than originally thought, because I found you out with your alternate moniker? It's crazy to say something using one moniker and then reply/back-up yourself with the other moniker like one other guy on this platform whom has numerous monikers, you need to check yourself into a psychiatric hospital for proper mental evaluation. Try to change and drop that cunning attitude, stop praising yourself with different moniker(s) but allow your clients to do so, that's the normal way okay.

Enjoy the weekend.

The bolded part exposed you undeniably and you are also playing to my predictions when you promised @antagonist to stop taunting and attracting attention to yourself, supposed big boy with kids reasoning, diportivo's advice also seems to have fallen on deaf ears.

foolbuster:

This is what happens when you have been surprisingly told the truth that you think have been smartly conceived from people and then jitterily desperately try to cover up by pretending you are nice. As for your dogs, I dont have their time. They can bark and growl off all there life away here on nairaland They enjoy it. I couldn't care less cool. In this world however what goes around comes around. Keep basking in the euphoria of nairaland. Cheers.
Re: SOLD.....Tin-can Cleared 2003 Toyota Corolla LE Leather Seats by calculusx(m): 4:06pm On Jun 17, 2018
jodecibmw:
Calculusx! you don't need to be replying yourself using your other moniker "foolbuster", you goofed already exposing yourself previously. So now it's no longer Cosplay again, but me you're more confused than originally thought, because I found you out with your alternate moniker? It's crazy to say something using one moniker and then reply/back-up yourself with the other moniker like one other guy on this platform whom has numerous monikers, you need to check yourself into a psychiatric hospital for proper mental evaluation. Try to change and drop that cunning attitude, stop praising yourself with different moniker(s) but allow your clients to do so, that's the normal way okay.

Enjoy the weekend.

The bolded part exposed you undeniably and you are also playing to my predictions when you promised @antagonist to stop taunting and attracting attention to yourself, supposed big boy with kids reasoning, diportivo's advice also seems to have fallen on deaf ears.

May GOD have mercy on you for the false Claims. I wish I have the time to read up everything happening here.
For the record, I have just 1 moniker and no other. I heed to antagonist,diportivo and other people's advise which was why I've not responded to any of your messages. bjmotors mode activated. Enjoy your weekend.
Re: SOLD.....Tin-can Cleared 2003 Toyota Corolla LE Leather Seats by jodecibmw: 4:11pm On Jun 17, 2018
Super story...

calculusx:

May GOD have mercy on you for the false Claims. I wish I have the time to read up everything happening here.
For the record, I have just 1 moniker and no other. I heed to antagonist,diportivo and other people's advise which was why I've not responded to any of your messages. bjmotors mode activated. Enjoy your weekend.

For ya mind...
Re: SOLD.....Tin-can Cleared 2003 Toyota Corolla LE Leather Seats by foolbuster: 4:19pm On Jun 17, 2018
calculusx:

Don't reply him again. what an idiot undecided
Re: SOLD.....Tin-can Cleared 2003 Toyota Corolla LE Leather Seats by jodecibmw: 4:34pm On Jun 17, 2018
Guess what, you are the bigger idiot here, you can now go back to your hibernation mode as usual till when called upon again to sing as back-up singer...

foolbuster:

Don't reply him again. what an idiot undecided
Re: SOLD.....Tin-can Cleared 2003 Toyota Corolla LE Leather Seats by chccho(m): 4:55pm On Jun 17, 2018
jodecibmw:
Guess what, you are the bigger idiot here, you can now go back to your hibernation mode as usual till when called upon again to sing as back-up singer...

Keep quiet and stop barking all over the place like a wounded dog...

2 Likes

Re: SOLD.....Tin-can Cleared 2003 Toyota Corolla LE Leather Seats by jodecibmw: 5:06pm On Jun 17, 2018
Look at this slowpoke! you are a miscreant dealer and fraudulent lunatic. Go and repair your ways and be a better car seller than exposing your evil shady character.

Go and mend your ways mister man and sell with transparency and stop ripping innocent people with false misrepresentation of vehicle details, you should be hiding your head in shame instead you're here accumulating curses upon your big head.

chccho:

Keep quiet and stop barking all over the place like a wounded dog...
Re: SOLD.....Tin-can Cleared 2003 Toyota Corolla LE Leather Seats by gazmann(m): 5:20pm On Jun 17, 2018
calculusx:

Laughs . very important oo

1 Like

Re: SOLD.....Tin-can Cleared 2003 Toyota Corolla LE Leather Seats by chccho(m): 6:42pm On Jun 17, 2018
jodecibmw:
Look at this slowpoke! you are a miscreant dealer and fraudulent lunatic. Go and repair your ways and be a better car seller than exposing your evil shady character.

Go and mend your ways mister man and sell with transparency and stop ripping innocent people with false misrepresentation of vehicle details, you should be hiding your head in shame instead you're here accumulating curses upon your big head.

E pain am!!!! grin grin
Pls show us the brand new car u have bought u loser
Re: SOLD.....Tin-can Cleared 2003 Toyota Corolla LE Leather Seats by jodecibmw: 5:44am On Jun 18, 2018
Chccho these are just a few of what exposed your fraudulent dealings that has been paining you since, grow up and be an honest car dealer in the near future.

See criminal dey make noise, and the funniest part is that it is the same criminal individuals who keep complaining and arguing blindly while does who are doing honest car business with full disclosure have never uttered a word or argument, instead they are busy making more car sales.

https://www.nairaland.com/4541484/super-clean-2012-toks-honda

https://www.nairaland.com/4193156/2months-registered-mitsubishi-montero-crispy/3

https://www.nairaland.com/4335296/axxxx

https://www.nairaland.com/4246766/baddestsharpest-fresh-toks-c300-fully/2

https://www.nairaland.com/3527721/fresh-toks-infiniti-g35x-super/1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Must go today 2005 Honda Accord EX EOD for Sale For 650k (reduced) / Price reduced: Lagos Cleared toks 2004 Toyota Camry For Sale @ 1.4 m / A Nigerian Used 2008 Model Toyota Prado For Sale......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.