Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,858 members, 7,806,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Are You Suffering From Trypophobia? See Image Test To Know Your Status (Graphic) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Are You Suffering From Trypophobia? See Image Test To Know Your Status (Graphic) (17800 Views)

The Names Of 100 Nigerians Who Refused COVID-19 Test To Be Published Soon - PTF / Man Suffering From Monkeypox In Akwa Ibom (Disturbing Photo) / A Lady Suffering From Monkey Pox In Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Suffering From Trypophobia? See Image Test To Know Your Status (Graphic) by Vianna(f): 4:57pm On Jun 08, 2018
Trypophobia is characterised as the fear of holes , clusters and has also been linked to a more generalised aversion to circular shapes such as bubbles.
Trypophobia is a proposed phobia (intense, irrational fear, or anxiety) of irregular patterns or clusters of small holes or bumps. Unfortunately, there is no cure but exposure therapy may help.

1 Like

Re: Are You Suffering From Trypophobia? See Image Test To Know Your Status (Graphic) by Vianna(f): 5:00pm On Jun 08, 2018

Re: Are You Suffering From Trypophobia? See Image Test To Know Your Status (Graphic) by Vianna(f): 5:02pm On Jun 08, 2018

Re: Are You Suffering From Trypophobia? See Image Test To Know Your Status (Graphic) by Vianna(f): 5:12pm On Jun 08, 2018
Image credit: College Humor.

Re: Are You Suffering From Trypophobia? See Image Test To Know Your Status (Graphic) by Vianna(f): 5:12pm On Jun 08, 2018

Re: Are You Suffering From Trypophobia? See Image Test To Know Your Status (Graphic) by 1bunne4lif(m): 5:34pm On Jun 08, 2018
my head is getting bigger
Re: Are You Suffering From Trypophobia? See Image Test To Know Your Status (Graphic) by Hujosi: 5:51pm On Jun 08, 2018
Wow I must be a sufferer too embarassed .

That one with spikes on that leg. E dey do me like say make I use blade scrape am off..my skin de crawl. Mynd44 & lalasticlala FP material.
Re: Are You Suffering From Trypophobia? See Image Test To Know Your Status (Graphic) by damtan(m): 6:19pm On Jun 08, 2018
What is this naa. Hope I'm not trypophobic sha. see as my heart dey beat.
Re: Are You Suffering From Trypophobia? See Image Test To Know Your Status (Graphic) by malificent(f): 6:52pm On Jun 08, 2018
Most people are trypophobic.

I'm not grin
Re: Are You Suffering From Trypophobia? See Image Test To Know Your Status (Graphic) by lalasticlala(m): 7:01pm On Jun 08, 2018
These images are over graphic!

How can I unsee these?

5 Likes

Re: Are You Suffering From Trypophobia? See Image Test To Know Your Status (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 08, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

Okay now. To each his own.

☣ ☠
Re: Are You Suffering From Trypophobia? See Image Test To Know Your Status (Graphic) by Nicolars(m): 7:43pm On Jun 08, 2018
Why did I open this thread ... why .. god why embarassed embarassed cry

7 Likes

Re: Are You Suffering From Trypophobia? See Image Test To Know Your Status (Graphic) by dominique(f): 8:18pm On Jun 08, 2018
This op is sick, my skin is literally crawling all over

1 Like

Re: Are You Suffering From Trypophobia? See Image Test To Know Your Status (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 08, 2018
I've never had a heartbeat in years. This just made my heart beat like a fooool.
Re: Are You Suffering From Trypophobia? See Image Test To Know Your Status (Graphic) by Vianna(f): 9:27pm On Jun 08, 2018
More tests

Re: Are You Suffering From Trypophobia? See Image Test To Know Your Status (Graphic) by Vianna(f): 9:28pm On Jun 08, 2018
Even more

1 Like

Re: Are You Suffering From Trypophobia? See Image Test To Know Your Status (Graphic) by Shakushaku1(m): 10:17pm On Jun 08, 2018
Lmao.. Have seen worse.. Hahahaha.. Ever seen maggot scoop out of a gangrened leg.. Holes in the skin that u gotta push gauze and honey for the bacteria to heal up and feed Or a lifeless legs getting cut off in ya presence.. Hehehe or some cancerous head with a ugly bug hole with a bad smell u still gotta stuff up with gamgee.. Guy this one dey learn..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Suffering From Trypophobia? See Image Test To Know Your Status (Graphic) by Jemerson: 10:27pm On Jun 08, 2018
Vianna:
Trypophobia is characterised as the fear of holes , clusters and has also been linked to a more generalised aversion to circular shapes such as bubbles.
Trypophobia is a proposed phobia (intense, irrational fear, or anxiety) of irregular patterns or clusters of small holes or bumps. Unfortunately, there is no cure but exposure therapy may help.

You are going to hell angry

2 Likes

Re: Are You Suffering From Trypophobia? See Image Test To Know Your Status (Graphic) by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:33pm On Jun 08, 2018
Chai different ailments.... I thank God foe my life ooo
Re: Are You Suffering From Trypophobia? See Image Test To Know Your Status (Graphic) by czarina(f): 11:22pm On Jun 08, 2018
Why did I open this thread??
Re: Are You Suffering From Trypophobia? See Image Test To Know Your Status (Graphic) by Aremu01(m): 6:06am On Jun 09, 2018
Oga add graphics pic joor
Re: Are You Suffering From Trypophobia? See Image Test To Know Your Status (Graphic) by Sohnya(f): 7:01am On Jun 09, 2018
Shakushaku1:
Lmao.. Have seen worse.. Hahahaha.. Ever seen maggot scoop out of a gangrened leg.. Holes in the skin that u gotta push gauze and honey for the bacteria to heal up and feed Or a lifeless legs getting cut off in ya presence.. Hehehe or some cancerous head with a ugly bug hole with a bad smell u still gotta stuff up with gamgee.. Guy this one dey learn..

Jesu! i almost cried seeing those pictures...your write up is even graphic...Hei God! i have always know im trypophobic sha...
Re: Are You Suffering From Trypophobia? See Image Test To Know Your Status (Graphic) by Shakushaku1(m): 8:01am On Jun 09, 2018
Sohnya:

Jesu! i almost cried seeing those pictures...your write up is even graphic...Hei God! i have always know im trypophobic sha...

LOL.. When u are in the medical line things like this gets in ewww or arghhh the first time, but you get used to them as the day go by cos that's what you signed up for.. Thats why the best treatment for this kinda phobia is seeing more of stuffs like this till u dnt fear them no more : systemic desensitization
Re: Are You Suffering From Trypophobia? See Image Test To Know Your Status (Graphic) by Sohnya(f): 8:08am On Jun 09, 2018
Shakushaku1:

LOL.. When u are in the medical line things like this gets in ewww or arghhh the first time, but you get used to them as the day go by cos that's what you signed up for.. Thats why the best treatment for this kinda phobia is seeing more of stuffs like this till u dnt fear them no more : systemic desensitization

ha! me i wont see ooo,i will avoid it enh...
Re: Are You Suffering From Trypophobia? See Image Test To Know Your Status (Graphic) by blessedvisky(m): 9:11am On Jun 09, 2018
Vianna what is your problem?!!! Over 70 per cent of the images you posted are downright repulsive and disgusting!! And to think I was actually eating while reading!! angry.

PS I know most of the images of those hands and feet are edited (www.hoax.com got me covered) but they are still disgusting!
Re: Are You Suffering From Trypophobia? See Image Test To Know Your Status (Graphic) by blessedvisky(m): 9:12am On Jun 09, 2018
Shakushaku1:

Are you a doctor sir or a nurse
Re: Are You Suffering From Trypophobia? See Image Test To Know Your Status (Graphic) by X3MLY(m): 9:37am On Jun 09, 2018
Shakushaku1:

Are you a mortuary attendant
Re: Are You Suffering From Trypophobia? See Image Test To Know Your Status (Graphic) by Vianna(f): 10:10am On Jun 09, 2018
blessedvisky:
Vianna what is your problem?!!! Over 70 per cent of the images you posted are downright repulsive and disgusting!! And to think I was actually eating while reading!! angry.

PS I know most of the images of those hands and feet are edited (www.hoax.com got me covered) but they are still disgusting!
40% are edited. The rest are true most especially that of the Surinam toad
Re: Are You Suffering From Trypophobia? See Image Test To Know Your Status (Graphic) by Uglymugg: 10:02am On Jun 13, 2018
malificent:
Most people are trypophobic.

I'm not grin
No fvcking way you don't have trypophobia. Those images - while harmless - are always disturbing to look at. FvCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Are You Suffering From Trypophobia? See Image Test To Know Your Status (Graphic) by malificent(f): 1:08pm On Jun 13, 2018
Uglymugg:
No fvcking way you don't have trypophobia. Those images - while harmless - are always disturbing to look at. FvCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been staring at pictures like this for long, so much that I've grown resistance. Besides most are photo shopped to get the same effect. They aren't disturbing to me anymore.
Re: Are You Suffering From Trypophobia? See Image Test To Know Your Status (Graphic) by malificent(f): 1:08pm On Jun 13, 2018
Uglymugg:

I've been staring at pictures like this for long, so much that I've grown resistance. Besides most are photo shopped to get the same effect. They aren't disturbing to me anymore.

(1) (2) (Reply)

MSF Withdraws Services In Zamfara Over Insecurity - Doctors Without Borders / 8 Preventive Measures Against Cancer Everyone Should Take / COVID-19 Update For December 18 2020 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.