Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Are You Suffering From Trypophobia? See Image Test To Know Your Status (Graphic) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Are You Suffering From Trypophobia? See Image Test To Know Your Status (Graphic) (17729 Views)

The Names Of 100 Nigerians Who Refused COVID-19 Test To Be Published Soon - PTF / Man Suffering From Monkeypox In Akwa Ibom (Disturbing Photo) / A Lady Suffering From Monkey Pox In Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Suffering From Trypophobia? See Image Test To Know Your Status (Graphic) by Based(m): 10:53pm On Jun 15, 2018
Scary!! I had to go help some surgeons in the theatre couple of weeks ago with luminance. With the way this doctor crawl in blades and forceps into patient's skin, then through tissues and organs got me the horror of my life. Need to see lots of blood and inner flesh, i almost puked. Needless to say, my looking was all-over away... Jesus!
Re: Are You Suffering From Trypophobia? See Image Test To Know Your Status (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 04, 2018
Shakushaku1:

LOL.. When u are in the medical line things like this gets in ewww or arghhh the first time, but you get used to them as the day go by cos that's what you signed up for.. Thats why the best treatment for this kinda phobia is seeing more of stuffs like this till u dnt fear them no more : systemic desensitization
God bless you bro.. I've seen more lol.. Imagine seeing accident victims testes broken in to pieces and you gladly stitch with a smiling face.
Re: Are You Suffering From Trypophobia? See Image Test To Know Your Status (Graphic) by onojaford(m): 6:39pm On Sep 09, 2021
They are irritating as well as attractive, in my own sense. I find myself obsessing over the most irritating ones. I was searching Google for trypophobia-inducing pictures when I stumbled upon this post. I will add my favorites.

Re: Are You Suffering From Trypophobia? See Image Test To Know Your Status (Graphic) by onojaford(m): 8:45pm On Sep 09, 2021
Mango worm infection on a dogs skin. The sight is as interesting to me as it is irritating.

Re: Are You Suffering From Trypophobia? See Image Test To Know Your Status (Graphic) by onojaford(m): 8:46pm On Sep 09, 2021
Furuncular myiasis of the breast caused by the larvae of the Tumbu fly (Cordylobia anthropophaga)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Coping With Mental Illness In Nigeria: A Beautiful Writer's Experience / 88 COVID-19 Vaccination Centers In Lagos (full List) / Meningitis Is NOT Caused By Heat - Dr Olufunmilayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.