Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,540 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

President Buhari Signs Fourth Alteration Bill - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Signs Fourth Alteration Bill (19081 Views)

Constitution Alteration Bill: 35 Items To Be Transmitted To Buhari For Assent / Lawrence Oborawharievwo Ewhrudjakpo NYSC Certificate: DSS Confirms Alteration / Osun Election Tribunal: APC Witnesses Authenticate Results Alteration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Signs Fourth Alteration Bill by naijapage(f): 5:33pm On Jun 08, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

PRESIDENT Muhammadu Buhari has signed the Fourth Alteration Bill that grants financial autonomy to State Judiciaries and State Houses of Assembly into law.

The Senior Special Assistant to the President on National Assembly Matters (senator), Senator Ita Enang disclosed this to State House correspondents on Friday.

Senator Enang said, “I just want to inform you that His Excellency President Muhammadu Buhari today assented to the Constitution Fourth Alteration Bill which grants financial authonomy and independence to the Houses of Assembly of the respective states and to the Judiciary of the respective states.

“Therefore upon this signature the amounts standing to the credit of the judiciary are to be now be paid directly to the judiciary of those states, no more through the governors and no more from the governors.

“And then the amounts standing to the credit of the Houses of Assembly of the respective states are now to be paid directly to the Houses of Assembly of that state for the benefit of the legislators and the management of the States Houses of Assembly.” Details later

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/10634/breaking-news-president-buhari-signs-fourth-alteration-bill/

cc; lalasticlala

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Signs Fourth Alteration Bill by naijapage(f): 5:34pm On Jun 08, 2018
SAI baba !!! For Them

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Signs Fourth Alteration Bill by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 08, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: President Buhari Signs Fourth Alteration Bill by Realdeals(m): 5:44pm On Jun 08, 2018
Kudos to NASS

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Signs Fourth Alteration Bill by tinkinjow: 5:55pm On Jun 08, 2018
.... and what about the major one: that of the national assembly and the federal judiciary?
....however poeple like Ameachi comes to mind...

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Signs Fourth Alteration Bill by Ahmed0336(m): 6:00pm On Jun 08, 2018
Wailers will have a very bad weekend grin

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Signs Fourth Alteration Bill by dheilaw1(m): 6:01pm On Jun 08, 2018
sai Baba for life

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Signs Fourth Alteration Bill by Lumig: 6:10pm On Jun 08, 2018
I have been waiting for this day a long time now. For our states assemblies and juficiaries to have freedom from emperors [governors], especially our governor from Ekiti that has turned Honourables in the state assembly to puppets that cannot do a thing without Fayose. Next one I'm waiting for is LG autonomy and for all SIEC to be scrapped and taken over by INEC. KUDOS TO BUHARI

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Buhari Signs Fourth Alteration Bill by ModsWillKillNL: 6:12pm On Jun 08, 2018
Very good.
Houses of Assembly will now be independent.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Signs Fourth Alteration Bill by moderatedguy: 6:18pm On Jun 08, 2018
Ahmed0336:
Wailers will have a very bad weekend grin
Na Saraki bill oo

11 Likes

Re: President Buhari Signs Fourth Alteration Bill by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 08, 2018
Nigeria......

now your stealing continues

# this is nigeria#
Re: President Buhari Signs Fourth Alteration Bill by olametrix(m): 7:36pm On Jun 08, 2018
sad

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Signs Fourth Alteration Bill by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:37pm On Jun 08, 2018
Therefore upon this signature the amounts standing to the credit of the judiciary are to be now be paid directly to the judiciary of those states, no more through the governors and no more from the governors.

“And then the amounts standing to the credit of the Houses of Assembly of the respective states are now to be paid directly to the Houses of Assembly of that state for the benefit of the legislators and the management of the States Houses of Assembly

GOD BLESS MY PRESIDENT

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Buhari Signs Fourth Alteration Bill by Holocene(m): 7:38pm On Jun 08, 2018
All this ginger for 2018 elections. Lol.....una no go kill me..

However, no distinguishable project on ground. Keep bitching about previous government

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Signs Fourth Alteration Bill by shamecurls(m): 7:38pm On Jun 08, 2018
God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

2023 Ascerta!

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Signs Fourth Alteration Bill by Wonderboy91: 7:38pm On Jun 08, 2018
Handicopp:
Wtf is this?
Go to school you say no

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Signs Fourth Alteration Bill by Firefire(m): 7:38pm On Jun 08, 2018
Desperate mofo

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Signs Fourth Alteration Bill by Celestyn8213: 7:39pm On Jun 08, 2018
Sign anything you want,2019 go decide..

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Signs Fourth Alteration Bill by shamecurls(m): 7:39pm On Jun 08, 2018
[s]
Holocene:
All this ginger for 2018 elections. Lol.....una no go kill me..

However, no distinguishable project on ground. Keep bitching about previous government
[/s]

5%

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Signs Fourth Alteration Bill by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 08, 2018
You mean no more kneeling down for Emperor Rochas by House of Assembly members?

16 Likes

Re: President Buhari Signs Fourth Alteration Bill by darocha1: 7:39pm On Jun 08, 2018
someone has woken up

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Signs Fourth Alteration Bill by Abbeyme: 7:40pm On Jun 08, 2018
Goodluck Jonathan started this. Abi?

In fact, GEJ started the election that brought Buhari to power!

shocked shocked grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Signs Fourth Alteration Bill by NotBeenPaid: 7:40pm On Jun 08, 2018
I challenge Buhari to sign restructuring bill angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Signs Fourth Alteration Bill by lawalosky(m): 7:40pm On Jun 08, 2018
ride on Mr President...
we are solely behind you till 2023.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Signs Fourth Alteration Bill by Firefire(m): 7:40pm On Jun 08, 2018
[s]
Lumig:
I have been waiting for this day a long time now. For our states assemblies and juficiaries to have freedom from emperors [governors], especially our governor from Ekiti that has turned Honourables in the state assembly to puppets that cannot do a thing without Fayose. Next one I'm waiting for is LG autonomy and for all SIEC to be scrapped and taken over by INEC. KUDOS TO BUHARI
r[/s]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Signs Fourth Alteration Bill by IsaacBuchi(m): 7:40pm On Jun 08, 2018
But wait where is Godswill Akpabio

Is he not good for Presidency
angry

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Signs Fourth Alteration Bill by shamecurls(m): 7:40pm On Jun 08, 2018
Lumig:

Well Said

His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR), I believe will see to those bills in his second term.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Signs Fourth Alteration Bill by Mc1807(m): 7:41pm On Jun 08, 2018
So President Buhari na like this we go dey go?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyo State Introduces Levies On Churches, Mosques, Businesses For Security / CAN Backs Placing Of Nigeria On Watchlist By US / IMSU Students Chant NO LIGHT During Gov. Hope Uzodinma's Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.