Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) (54976 Views)

Reps Adjourn As Shi’ites Invade NASS, Pulls Down Gate / Our Plans For The 2019 General Elections – Shi’ites / Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by ednut1(m): 9:43pm On Jun 08, 2018
Hmm
Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by SageMahrez(m): 9:44pm On Jun 08, 2018
quote me... Nigeria will win the champions league and La Liga next season..
Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by Unik3030: 9:44pm On Jun 08, 2018
u leave Nigeria matter go burn another country flag,many of them don't even know anything about what is happening buy they want to put mouth

1 Like

Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 08, 2018
The worst plague to ever hit humanity is religion

2 Likes

Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:45pm On Jun 08, 2018
Why is it that am no longer hearing news about BOKO haram? Have they been decimated completely. Or media isn't giving us information about their activities in Borno
Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by CyynthiaKiss(f): 9:45pm On Jun 08, 2018
They must be politically and religiously confused.
Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 08, 2018
WATCH OUT!!! THE NEXT THING IS TO START BURNING CHURCHES
Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by MPESA(m): 9:45pm On Jun 08, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Among the three major frats of Islam, Sunni, ibadi and shite. The shites are the deadliest. They are silent venomous snakes and strike without mercy. Donald Trump should take actions for flag desecration. All he needs is a single button or he should simply send the US coast guards to install decorum.

If you know you know.
How are we even sure that this are Shites members because nothing this Administration cannot do to justify the claims. # free zaki
Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by Krafty006: 9:46pm On Jun 08, 2018
Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by papoudaupolos: 9:46pm On Jun 08, 2018
nelsonebby:
thank God i'm not from the north.

God thank you cry
That's how I keep praising The mighty God for saving my life, I was not born in the South.

2 Likes

Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by austinereds(m): 9:46pm On Jun 08, 2018
so disappointed with this. support your plights in the right way. not this. I hope both countries won't retaliate? Iran that they are following what have Iran offered them? Them wan carry another person headache. mtcheeew.

1 Like

Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 08, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Among the three major frats of Islam, Sunni, ibadi and shite. The shites are the deadliest. They are silent venomous snakes and strike without mercy. They don't think before they act. One minute they are begging the pentagon to come to their rescue another minute they are burning their flag. Donald Trump should take actions for this messy show of flag desecration. All he needs is a single button or he should simply send the US coast guards to install decorum.

If you know you know.
When US takes Action... heads will roll, maybe even yours
Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by Moahmed: 9:47pm On Jun 08, 2018
grin
papoudaupolos:

I thought Shiites are Christian friends grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by FTrebirth(m): 9:49pm On Jun 08, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Among the three major frats of Islam, Sunni, ibadi and shite. The shites are the deadliest. They are silent venomous snakes and strike without mercy. They don't think before they act. One minute they are begging the pentagon to come to their rescue another minute they are burning their flag. Donald Trump should take actions for this messy show of flag desecration. All he needs is a single button or he should simply send the US coast guards to install decorum.

If you know you know.

boko haram, isis, al-qaeda, al-shabaab, taliban, fulani herdsmen are all SUNNI MUSLIMS! they top the every top 10 lists on the world's most deadliest terrorist groups.

the shiites are very few and they're friendly to Christians, the very reason sunni muslims hate them.

please get your facts right!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 08, 2018
I laugh. No wonder Trump is silent about them.
No need of even having Muslims as friends any longer. Those people na Waste of time.
Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by shamecurls(m): 9:51pm On Jun 08, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

If you know you know.

You watch too much American war films

1 Like

Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by abokikhalifa: 9:51pm On Jun 08, 2018
The same shittee Group PDP members are supporting over Buhari

1 Like

Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by Jaabioro(m): 9:53pm On Jun 08, 2018
The killing of Palestine thousands mile apart cause your protest at capital city while those just few kilometres,BENUE did not cause your eye blink..what a world of hypocrites...
Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by Tijay90(m): 9:53pm On Jun 08, 2018
Islam will destroy the world eventually... Since people are so scared of calling them what they are.

2 Likes

Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 9:54pm On Jun 08, 2018
Hmm
Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by Stevenson1(m): 9:54pm On Jun 08, 2018
My own is, Upon the whole stuff happening in Nigeria now. The only thing Shiites can remember and act upon is burning an outsiders flag that don't give a shit whether Nigeria sinks or not. God, please I'm on my knees again. I use to pray my next world you should send me to Canada but now, even if na Togo I no go complain. chai!!! Just imagine...
Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by FTrebirth(m): 9:55pm On Jun 08, 2018
SageMahrez:
quote me... Nigeria will win the champions league and La Liga next season..

Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by Egein(m): 9:59pm On Jun 08, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
The chief below me has said it all.
Only you write. Only you hail yourself.
Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 08, 2018
BigIyanga:
Dont know why average northerner is more concerned about Isreali-PLO than herdsmen/BH killing fellow northerners and Nigerians?

That's how their political and religious leaders brainwashed them all.

I often asking myself " why are these terrorists don't attacks in Buhari's and imam's home states?
Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by Egein(m): 10:01pm On Jun 08, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

If you know you know.
Your attempt to be intelligent is the most stupid thing in the history of stupidities.

2 Likes

Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by MPESA(m): 10:02pm On Jun 08, 2018
SternProphet:
Some empty youths support Shiites because well.. they are empty.
They got sympathy because the Nigerian Army dealt with them for resisting the arrest of their Imam after blocking the convoy of the CoAS,
Well receive some education, this protest is organized, directed and paid for by Iran.
The FG is obviously watching them closely. Iran is under new sactions (which i dont support) so their minions will burn flags and shout death to everybody. Just don't support anybody against Buhari blindly that is my lecturel
Were you at the venue to confirm its was Shites members even possible that this PMB ADMINISTRATION knows about it just to justify the evil detention of their Leader.
No sane group will do this without ill motive and political strong back up because they know the implications of burning USA AND ISRAEL FRAGS PUBLICLY .
Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by Apina(m): 10:02pm On Jun 08, 2018
I have ran out of degrading adjectives in describing this country. Let everybody just go their own way undecided
Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by sulasa07(m): 10:03pm On Jun 08, 2018
BigIyanga:
Dont know why average northerner is more concerned about Isreali-PLO than herdsmen/BH killing fellow northerners and Nigerians?
Maybe bcoz everything is a scam.
Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 10:03pm On Jun 08, 2018
Good point
SternProphet:
Some empty youths support Shiites because well.. they are empty.
They got sympathy because the Nigerian Army dealt with them for resisting the arrest of their Imam after blocking the convoy of the CoAS,
Well receive some education, this protest is organized, directed and paid for by Iran.
The FG is obviously watching them closely. Iran is under new sactions (which i dont support) so their minions will burn flags and shout death to everybody. Just don't support anybody against Buhari blindly that is my lecturel
Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by Abagworo(m): 10:04pm On Jun 08, 2018
That's why we Igbos should always mind our business or choose the better side. To think that Igbos have been pro-Shiite than even some Shiite themselves gives an impression of support for burning of US and Israeli flags. These same people were the ones behind most religious crisis in the North.

1 Like

Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 08, 2018
troublemakea:
and this guys want US to come to their aid in prosecuting buhari for the 2015 massacre

I laugh in Chinese

You think they have sense? An average Muslim has his brain located in the anus.

Senseless ppl with useless religion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) by LustreChris(m): 10:06pm On Jun 08, 2018
Some people have problem in this Nigeria.
So, burning the flag of US and Israel in distant Nigeria will bring back to life the long dead person abi?
And to think of it, it is this same countries you're burning their flags you're calling for help.

Ani e maa ronu.
If Trump should take any action now, they will say it's war on their religion.

Magnificent nonsense.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Magu Quizzed Over 380 Houses, 7 Crude Oil-laden Ships, N37bn Assets / Peter Obi Onitsha Rally: Reno Omokri Blows Hot / FG Flies ISIS Fighters’ Family Members In Libya, Others To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.