Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,039,539 members, 7,456,746 topics. Date: Friday, 09 June 2023 at 12:12 PM
Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For Medical Managers In Lagos, Kaduna And Port-harcourt For A HMO (238 Views)
FRSC: We Were Asked To Pull Down Our Pants For Medical Screening, Is It Normal? / Jobs In Lagos, Kaduna, Abuja, Rivers / Marketing/Sales Executive Openings: Lagos, Kaduna, Kogi, Sokoto & Kano (2) (3) (4)
|Vacancy For Medical Managers In Lagos, Kaduna And Port-harcourt For A HMO by gitto(m): 6:35pm On Jun 08, 2018|
Our client is one of the largest Healthcare insurance providers in Nigeria offering optimum services that is second to none in the healthcare industry.
Their mode of operations encompasses a friendly environment and smart use of technology which enables them to offer excellent HMO services to their clients who are spread across multiple industries in West Africa.
We are currently in search of “medical managers” to join our client’s team in Lagos, Kaduna and Port-Harcourt.
JOB TITLE – Medical Manager
LOCATION – Lagos, Kaduna and Port Harcourt
• Ensures all administrative reports are sent within allotted timelines.
• Provider contracting, registration & sign up
• Provider profiling, categorization and audit
• Build-up of provider directory
• Tariff Building for providers
• Provider reaccreditation and due diligence
• Provider education
• Provider relations management
• Enrolee referrals within and outside the provider network, both locally and internationally
• Review and filing of medical reports and specialist consultations
• Case management being follow up on all enrolee admissions including major OR high costing procedures
• Introduction & development of cost saving initiatives e.g. activation of pharmacy network, IMG, Travcure, et cetera.
• Organization of provider forums
• Utilization monitoring & actuarial support for underwriting purposes
• Cost management
• Regular provider visitation and engagement
• Provider allotment
• Provider profitability reviews
• Ensure providers get their monthly capitation list timely and have it for the respective month at their front desk
• NHIS operations update and follow through on related directives
• Observation and compliance with use of Quality assurance tools for providers
• Itinerary visitation reports for providers sent on a monthly basis
• Actual visitation reports for providers sent on a monthly basis
• Retrieval of Encounter data and Claims data from providers on a monthly basis within stipulated timelines
• Generation and sign off on memos for provider payments
• Provider reconciliation and sign off
• Provider claims trending report
• Provider case management reports
• Management of exclusions
• Management of refunds
• Participation in creation of e-platform applications
• Preventative care management including but not limited to management of Onsite Clinics, In-house clinics, Pre-employment tests for clients, content writing for newsletters, health talks and schedules, wellness programs,
• Biostatistics: Disease Specific Report statistics (Diabetes, Hypertension, Malaria), Mortality and Birth reports any other task assigned by the HOD.
• Bachelor Degree in Surgery/Medicine.
• Professional qualification in MD, or MBCHB, or MBBS, and MBA, or MPH or post graduate qualification in a health related field.
• Post NYSC experience with at least 3 years in the HMO industry
• Masters in Relevant fields including but not limited to Public Health, Health Informatics, Health Economics, Healthcare Financing, Healthcare Policy etc.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified persons should apply by sending an updated copy of their CV to email@example.com. The subject of the mail should be “Medical Manager - Preferred State” E.g Medical Manager - Lagos.
Only qualified candidates that leave in the specified location will be contacted for an interview.
I Can Do World-class Jingles & Voiceovers For You !!! / Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Apply Now: KPMG Nigeria Recruitment 2018
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31