Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,928 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:40 AM

Time To Put An End To SARS And Police Brutality In Southern Nigeria - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Time To Put An End To SARS And Police Brutality In Southern Nigeria (31593 Views)

Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble / Sars And The Nigerian Society. / Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time To Put An End To SARS And Police Brutality In Southern Nigeria by Alariiwo: 10:46pm On Jun 08, 2018
I have come to realize over the years that the SARS wing of NPF has so belittled the Yoruba race thereby acting as they like in South West Nigeria especially Lagos.

As a concerned citizen that I am, I noticed the Police excesses only happen in the South and not Northern part of Nigeria.

In Abuja for example, you hardly see police except the ones controlling traffic and the "Anti- car theft" checking vehicles.

I am using this medium to call on the Governor of Lagos State, Governor Akinwunmi Ambode and the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, President Buhari who I happen to be a big fan of to look into the excesses of SARS and Nigerian Police in South West Nigeria.

The gentility of the tiger must never be taken for cowardice.
This is a wake up call to everyone before the people decide to fight back. leading to a complete breakdown of law and order.

GOD BLESS ThE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

207 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Time To Put An End To SARS And Police Brutality In Southern Nigeria by BiafranBushBoy: 10:48pm On Jun 08, 2018
shut up!

Who the fvck are you in the country?

130 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Time To Put An End To SARS And Police Brutality In Southern Nigeria by Alariiwo: 10:54pm On Jun 08, 2018
Losers are not needed here please..

Only intelligent discourse.
Thanks

94 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Time To Put An End To SARS And Police Brutality In Southern Nigeria by Maldek666: 10:55pm On Jun 08, 2018
This is so true, I did not even take note of this. It is only SW that SARS terrorize the most. I hope it is not an attempt to scare investors away/

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Time To Put An End To SARS And Police Brutality In Southern Nigeria by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:56pm On Jun 08, 2018
Let's do it....

1 Like

Re: Time To Put An End To SARS And Police Brutality In Southern Nigeria by Alariiwo: 10:57pm On Jun 08, 2018
I have every right under the Law of our land to voice out my concern over activities I find illegal and unfair no matter who or which organization is involved.

110 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Time To Put An End To SARS And Police Brutality In Southern Nigeria by bjayx: 10:58pm On Jun 08, 2018
The O.P's moniker means noise maker n to worsen his blabs, he's a fan of the dullard.
Enjoy Ur chains o

164 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Time To Put An End To SARS And Police Brutality In Southern Nigeria by daryoor(m): 11:18pm On Jun 08, 2018
After all our end sar social media campaign they are still very active.

They are even capitalizing on the fear and the extort with reckless abandon.

Even the celebrities are not spared from cdq to jaywon to the regular guy on the street.

Failed country failed security.

#Get that visa

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Time To Put An End To SARS And Police Brutality In Southern Nigeria by DrGoodman: 11:22pm On Jun 08, 2018
Alariiwo:
Losers are not needed here please..

Only intelligent discourse.
Thanks

Be not afraid Alariwowo, pay them with your salary and move on as a serving slave in your lovely Nigeriya.

Enjoy your change grin

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Time To Put An End To SARS And Police Brutality In Southern Nigeria by Alariiwo: 11:23pm On Jun 08, 2018
daryoor:
After all our end sar social media campaign they are still very active.

They are even capitalizing on the fear and the extort with reckless abandon.

Even the celebrities are not spared from cdq to jaywon to the regular guy on the street.

Failed country failed security.

#Get that visa

Actually, I feel Yoruba elites are the problem.

With all the book we claim to read, the Yoruba leaders care less of the youths and their welfare.

My time in the North has opened my eyes to so many flaws in the Yoruba community.

The Police in the North don't have the liver to harass a Northern youth speaking fluent Hausa like they do to Yorubas.

Seriously, this bullshit has to stop and the time to stop it is now.

80 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Time To Put An End To SARS And Police Brutality In Southern Nigeria by anibirelawal(m): 11:28pm On Jun 08, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
shut up!

He is a concerned patriotic citizen, who da fork are you too

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Time To Put An End To SARS And Police Brutality In Southern Nigeria by daryoor(m): 11:29pm On Jun 08, 2018
Alariiwo:

Actually, I feel Yoruba elites are the problem.

With all the book we claim to read, the Yoruba leaders care less of the youths and their welfare.

My time in the North has opened my eyes to so many flaws in the Yoruba community.

The Police in the North don't have the liver to harass a Northern youth speaking fluent Hausa like they do to Yorubas.

Seriously, this bullshit has to stop and the time to stop it is now.

The fact is the yorubas are too ambitious. They will never be contented with their salary.

1 Like

Re: Time To Put An End To SARS And Police Brutality In Southern Nigeria by Alariiwo: 11:32pm On Jun 08, 2018
anibirelawal:

Please ignore that guy..

If he so cares to know, I'm serving the Federal Republic of Nigeria in the best of my capacity as an Engineer in one of the core MDAs in Abuja and so help me God, I'll contribute my part to making Nigeria great again.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Time To Put An End To SARS And Police Brutality In Southern Nigeria by Alariiwo: 11:38pm On Jun 08, 2018
daryoor:

The fact is the yorubas are too ambitious. They will never be contented with their salary.

Your statement is not entirely true and not false either.

Still I feel the injustice in South West is too much.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Time To Put An End To SARS And Police Brutality In Southern Nigeria by BiafranBushBoy: 12:00am On Jun 09, 2018
anibirelawal:

Someone whose brain size equals the total number of heads in the same house with you.

H = H1 + H2 + H3 + H4 + ..... H(n)

Where n = the total number of shitty heads around you.

You got a problem with that?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To Put An End To SARS And Police Brutality In Southern Nigeria by anibirelawal(m): 12:12am On Jun 09, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

MDAs... Oh, what a rich dude. cheesy
Mofvcker.
I work in bla bla bla bla bla... Fvck off and stop crying like a sisi.

Why are you being a sadist

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Time To Put An End To SARS And Police Brutality In Southern Nigeria by BiafranBushBoy: 12:19am On Jun 09, 2018
anibirelawal:

Why are you being a sadist

Is this your definition of a sadist?

You need two things in your life now ASAP.

1) A good English tutor

2) A good English dictionary.

Goodnight.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To Put An End To SARS And Police Brutality In Southern Nigeria by anibirelawal(m): 5:12am On Jun 09, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Is this your definition of a sadist?

You need two things in your life now ASAP.

1) A good English tutor

2) A good English dictionary.

Goodnight.

Hello mr dictionary, grin

I purportedly used the word 'sadist' on you, cos of the way you reacted to OP post. More of my reason is to provoke you and put you in check, cos i think you will soon turn to one. grin

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Time To Put An End To SARS And Police Brutality In Southern Nigeria by BiafranBushBoy: 6:50am On Jun 09, 2018
anibirelawal:

Hello mr dictionary, grin

I purportedly used the word 'sadist' on you, cos of the way you reacted to OP post. More of my reason is to provoke you and put you in check, cos i think you will soon turn to one. grin

how do you react to bullshit? wink

7 Likes

Re: Time To Put An End To SARS And Police Brutality In Southern Nigeria by Alariiwo: 12:33pm On Jun 09, 2018
Lalasticlala enough is enough o..

Don't wait till they kill off innocemt Southerners in the guise of fighting insecurity.
Re: Time To Put An End To SARS And Police Brutality In Southern Nigeria by Alariiwo: 2:25pm On Jun 09, 2018
A proverb in my place says that 'one can't decide where the rain falls'.

If we all keep quiet till the menace hits one of our loved ones, we'll live with the guilt for the rest of our lives.
The time to act is now.

5 Likes

Re: Time To Put An End To SARS And Police Brutality In Southern Nigeria by babyfaceafrica: 6:08pm On Jun 09, 2018
Lol
Re: Time To Put An End To SARS And Police Brutality In Southern Nigeria by talk2archy: 6:08pm On Jun 09, 2018
d
Re: Time To Put An End To SARS And Police Brutality In Southern Nigeria by Speakdatruth: 6:09pm On Jun 09, 2018
The bad news we get from sarz is too much
Re: Time To Put An End To SARS And Police Brutality In Southern Nigeria by thedondada(m): 6:09pm On Jun 09, 2018
Special armed robbery squad.

2 Likes

Re: Time To Put An End To SARS And Police Brutality In Southern Nigeria by yomalex(m): 6:09pm On Jun 09, 2018
say it
Re: Time To Put An End To SARS And Police Brutality In Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 09, 2018
Lol
Nobody cares about you bro
The only thing that can save us legalizing guns

7 Likes

Re: Time To Put An End To SARS And Police Brutality In Southern Nigeria by oshe11: 6:10pm On Jun 09, 2018
I'm looking for the difference btw Vanguard's staff' political posts and that of Sahara's Sowore

Cos I don't know what the Fuss is about

3 Likes

Re: Time To Put An End To SARS And Police Brutality In Southern Nigeria by SoapQueen(f): 6:10pm On Jun 09, 2018
Alariwo ma pariwo
Re: Time To Put An End To SARS And Police Brutality In Southern Nigeria by nairaman66(m): 6:10pm On Jun 09, 2018
Everyone should go on “operation kill a SARS member a day” soon they will be extinct! SARS have abandoned their job specification and have been haunting innocent Nigerians everyday.

So many innocent people have been killed because of SARS brutality. So many lives and hopes have been lost to their heinous operations round the country especially the SS and SW. I don’t see any reason why we shouldn’t start killings SARS!!

27 Likes

Re: Time To Put An End To SARS And Police Brutality In Southern Nigeria by Speakdatruth: 6:10pm On Jun 09, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
shut up!

You shut up, every citizen is a stake holder in his/her country

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped & Gang Raped For 7 Days By 4 Men In Lagos / 12-year-old Girl Raped By Teacher Gives Birth In Kaduna / Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.