Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

System Doesnt Power Up Despite Full Charge - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / System Doesnt Power Up Despite Full Charge (1097 Views)

How Long Will It Take To Charge A 12V 200AH Battery With Electricity / Using Wifi To Charge Your Phone: All You Need To Know About This Innovation / Can I Charge My Phone With A Solar Panel And A Charge Controller Only? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

System Doesnt Power Up Despite Full Charge by JhyMedex: 1:38am On Jun 09, 2018
My hp system just all of a sudden refuse to power on with a fully charged battery....It comes up sometimes..last for 3min or so and goes off spontaneously...Please how do i fix dis glitch...My project is on it ...its a matter of urgency!
Re: System Doesnt Power Up Despite Full Charge by richestjozy(m): 2:10am On Jun 09, 2018
My advice is to first secure your project. Get a professional repairer to help you remove the hard disk and back up the content (especially your project documents) into another system so you can continue your work. Then you can either let him repair the PC for you or you can just do a little troubleshooting by yourself via google and youtube. Best of luck.
Re: System Doesnt Power Up Despite Full Charge by Mosesoly(m): 6:50am On Jun 09, 2018
I can help you troubleshoot it, and also remove your files..call zero eight one three nine fifteen seventy six nineteen
Re: System Doesnt Power Up Despite Full Charge by Olas8: 6:53am On Jun 09, 2018
Your location to know how to help you
But I de suspect ur graphics card due to overheating
Re: System Doesnt Power Up Despite Full Charge by JhyMedex: 9:52am On Jun 09, 2018
richestjozy:
My advice is to first secure your project. Get a professional repairer to help you remove the hard disk and back up the content (especially your project documents) into another system so you can continue your work. Then you can either let him repair the PC for you or you can just do a little troubleshooting by yourself via google and youtube. Best of luck.
Aight.tanx..hw do i go abt d troubleshooting
Re: System Doesnt Power Up Despite Full Charge by JhyMedex: 9:53am On Jun 09, 2018
Mosesoly:
I can help you troubleshoot it, and also remove your files..call zero eight one three nine fifteen seventy six nineteen

Aight..I stay in ilorin..or is is sth we cld do oba d phone?..
Re: System Doesnt Power Up Despite Full Charge by JhyMedex: 9:53am On Jun 09, 2018
Olas8:
Your location to know how to help you But I de suspect ur graphics card due to overheating
I stay in Ilorin Sir..
Re: System Doesnt Power Up Despite Full Charge by richestjozy(m): 10:22am On Jun 09, 2018
JhyMedex:

Aight.tanx..hw do i go abt d troubleshooting

1. Go to google
2. Type in your system specs and the symptoms of the fault it developed
3. Add the words "solution fix" at the end of everything you've written
Hopefully you will find forums where reasons and solutions to such problems have been proffered.
But your best option is to let a professional take a look at it for you if you can't figure it out. Please do not tamper with the PC if you don't understand how to carry out the solutions you find online. The troubleshooting will only go a long a way in helping you not to be ripped off or overcharged by the repairer. At least, you would have gained more insight into what is wrong with your PC. Best of luck.
Re: System Doesnt Power Up Despite Full Charge by JhyMedex: 10:58am On Jun 09, 2018
richestjozy:

1. Go to google
2. Type in your system specs and the symptoms of the fault it developed
3. Add the words "solution fix" at the end of everything you've written
Hopefully you will find forums where reasons and solutions to such problems have been proffered.
But your best option is to let a professional take a look at it for you if you can't figure it out. Please do not tamper with the PC if you don't understand how to carry out the solutions you find online. The troubleshooting will only go a long a way in helping you not to be ripped off or overcharged by the repairer. At least, you would have gained more insight into what is wrong with your PC. Best of luck.

Aight Sir..Am beginning to find some helpful info..Tanx
Re: System Doesnt Power Up Despite Full Charge by Olas8: 2:42pm On Jun 09, 2018
JhyMedex:

I stay in Ilorin Sir..

Far to me and I don't ve computer technician I can recomend you to there
Best advice is remove ur laptop hdd and get an enclosure for it plug it to another computer and get ur files out and work with another computer.
Fix that pc and in d next year it ll reoccur again and I can bet ur pc is amd processor and amd graphics made
Re: System Doesnt Power Up Despite Full Charge by udemzyudex(m): 3:26pm On Jun 09, 2018
JhyMedex:
My hp system just all of a sudden refuse to power on with a fully charged battery....It comes up sometimes..last for 3min or so and goes off spontaneously...Please how do i fix dis glitch...My project is on it ...its a matter of urgency!

It needs serious troubleshooting.

Fault might be from Vcore section, cpu, memory terminal or a corrupt ME region (Bios)
The best thing to do is remove your hdd and insert it into another laptop in other to continue your project.

The problem is definitely a motherboard issue, so take it to a good engineer.

You can contact zion since you stay in Ilorin with 0803 542 0285
Re: System Doesnt Power Up Despite Full Charge by JhyMedex: 9:26pm On Jun 09, 2018
udemzyudex:

It needs serious troubleshooting.

Fault might be from Vcore section, cpu, memory terminal or a corrupt ME region (Bios)
The best thing to do is remove your hdd and insert it into another laptop in other to continue your project.

The problem is definitely a motherboard issue, so take it to a good engineer.

You can contact zion since you stay in Ilorin with 0803 542 0285

Aight tanx..hw much will dt cost
Re: System Doesnt Power Up Despite Full Charge by JhyMedex: 9:28pm On Jun 09, 2018
Olas8:

Far to me and I don't ve computer technician I can recomend you to there
Best advice is remove ur laptop hdd and get an enclosure for it plug it to another computer and get ur files out and work with another computer.
Fix that pc and in d next year it ll reoccur again and I can bet ur pc is amd processor and amd graphics made
wat u saying is ..even if i fix it nw..d glitch will recur?..u suggesting getting a new laptop ?
Re: System Doesnt Power Up Despite Full Charge by Olas8: 10:52pm On Jun 09, 2018
JhyMedex:

wat u saying is ..even if i fix it nw..d glitch will recur?..u suggesting getting a new laptop ?

And try get Intel instead of amd
Re: System Doesnt Power Up Despite Full Charge by udemzyudex(m): 6:29am On Jun 10, 2018
JhyMedex:

Aight tanx..hw much will dt cost

No idea on how much he is going to charge you, you can always negotiate with him.
Re: System Doesnt Power Up Despite Full Charge by udemzyudex(m): 6:32am On Jun 10, 2018
Olas8:

That's not a VGA issue sir, if its a VGA issue it won't display, shutdown after 3 mins and sometimes won't power on at all.

Fault is either from ram section, vcore or cpu section,sometimes a corrupt ME region can cause that too.
Re: System Doesnt Power Up Despite Full Charge by JhyMedex: 7:49am On Jun 10, 2018
Olas8:

Actually my processor is Intel..
Re: System Doesnt Power Up Despite Full Charge by JhyMedex: 7:49am On Jun 10, 2018
udemzyudex:

No idea on how much he is going to charge you, you can always negotiate with him.
Aight

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy HP Notebook 15 In Nigeria With 20% Discount / Mint 2013 Retina Macbook Pro For Sale / SOLD. USA Used HP Pavilion Dv6 Core I3 For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.