Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Maheeda: Divine Sam, My Daughter Not Pleased With My Raunchy Pictures & Videos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maheeda: Divine Sam, My Daughter Not Pleased With My Raunchy Pictures & Videos (35193 Views)

Divine Sam: Maheeda Cerebrates Her Daughter's 18th Birthday With Beautiful Pics / Desmond Elliot To Maheeda: Bring Divine Sam, Your Daughter To Nollywood / Maheeda: My Butt Looks Like Yoruba Women's Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maheeda: Divine Sam, My Daughter Not Pleased With My Raunchy Pictures & Videos by made4naija(f): 2:41am On Jun 09, 2018
All pictures and videos of Maheeda are raunchy. Although the young lady started out as a singer, her brand evolved as she began posting raunchy pictures and videos online.

No sooner did she start the trend than some people began to refer to her as a sex goddess. In a chat with Saturday Beats, the mother of one opened up that her daughter does not really like her taking raunchy pictures.

She said,

“I don’t think my daughter likes some of the pictures I post online because sometimes when she sees me do it, she says it is disgusting. I don’t know if she is just being a teenager or she does not like it but she never complains about it. One of the reasons why I struggled to take her out of the country is that I want her to have a different mindset about sex and life in general. So, she would have a different mentality when it comes to sexuality than the average Nigerian. The way an average Nigerian would reason about sex is different from the way my daughter would see it. In the Netherlands, they use nudity a lot for their advertisements. For example, they could do an advert about milk and they would use a semi-nude model and show as she pours the milk on her body. In Nigeria, it is not allowed, it would be banned. That is why I decided to take her abroad. She would be 18 years old next year and she would be free to live on her own, so I am almost done in that area. She would be on a level where she could be on her own.”

When asked if she was willing to give motherhood another shot once her daughter is of legal age, she told Saturday Beats that she would rather help the underprivileged children in the society rather than giving birth to another child.

“After 18 years of motherhood and all the suffering I faced while I was still a single mother, don’t you think I would want to relax and have the holiday of my life? Why would I want to have another kid? Personally, I like children and I see a lot of kids on the street and motherless babies’ home. I would rather help them,” Maheeda said.

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/06/my-daughter-not-pleased-with-my-raunchy-pictures-and-videos-maheeda/

5 Likes

Re: Maheeda: Divine Sam, My Daughter Not Pleased With My Raunchy Pictures & Videos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:43am On Jun 09, 2018
Oh noooooo.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maheeda: Divine Sam, My Daughter Not Pleased With My Raunchy Pictures & Videos by hector1046(m): 2:55am On Jun 09, 2018
Who do you think will be pleased by your madness?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maheeda: Divine Sam, My Daughter Not Pleased With My Raunchy Pictures & Videos by itspzpics(m): 6:24am On Jun 09, 2018
Before nko
Re: Maheeda: Divine Sam, My Daughter Not Pleased With My Raunchy Pictures & Videos by DOUBLEWAHALA: 6:27am On Jun 09, 2018
maheeda tell her that

thats ur means of livelihood very soon that she (your daughter) needs to depend on that for surviving

1 Like

Re: Maheeda: Divine Sam, My Daughter Not Pleased With My Raunchy Pictures & Videos by cyndy1000(f): 6:36am On Jun 09, 2018
Really the major reason you took her out of the country is to have different mind set about sexuality?...... what a reason

23 Likes

Re: Maheeda: Divine Sam, My Daughter Not Pleased With My Raunchy Pictures & Videos by Elnino4ladies: 7:27am On Jun 09, 2018
This woman oozes sex

8 Likes

Re: Maheeda: Divine Sam, My Daughter Not Pleased With My Raunchy Pictures & Videos by Eziokwugbaoto: 9:20am On Jun 09, 2018
And then
Re: Maheeda: Divine Sam, My Daughter Not Pleased With My Raunchy Pictures & Videos by Tamarapetty(f): 9:26am On Jun 09, 2018
Repent
Re: Maheeda: Divine Sam, My Daughter Not Pleased With My Raunchy Pictures & Videos by naijacentric(m): 10:05am On Jun 09, 2018
It seems women dont understand demselves sometimes
Re: Maheeda: Divine Sam, My Daughter Not Pleased With My Raunchy Pictures & Videos by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 09, 2018
cyndy1000:
Really the major reason you took her out of the country is to have different mind set about sexuality?...... what a reason
the lady is slow too slow nothing is in her head apart from sex sex sex every time undecided

15 Likes

Re: Maheeda: Divine Sam, My Daughter Not Pleased With My Raunchy Pictures & Videos by Partnerbiz(f): 11:00am On Jun 09, 2018
See isnt bad but attitude...
Re: Maheeda: Divine Sam, My Daughter Not Pleased With My Raunchy Pictures & Videos by Kingdolo(m): 11:43am On Jun 09, 2018
shocked
Re: Maheeda: Divine Sam, My Daughter Not Pleased With My Raunchy Pictures & Videos by decatalyst(m): 11:43am On Jun 09, 2018
You no know say she get sense pass you nau

1 Like

Re: Maheeda: Divine Sam, My Daughter Not Pleased With My Raunchy Pictures & Videos by Sweetcollins: 11:44am On Jun 09, 2018
Oya continue...
Re: Maheeda: Divine Sam, My Daughter Not Pleased With My Raunchy Pictures & Videos by Stevenson1(m): 11:44am On Jun 09, 2018
Madam apart from the sex starved maniacs online, nobody is pleased seeing your nudes online. Gosh!!! is this supposed to be a discussion

6 Likes

Re: Maheeda: Divine Sam, My Daughter Not Pleased With My Raunchy Pictures & Videos by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 09, 2018
Some Nigerian girls' role model.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maheeda: Divine Sam, My Daughter Not Pleased With My Raunchy Pictures & Videos by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:45am On Jun 09, 2018
cool
Re: Maheeda: Divine Sam, My Daughter Not Pleased With My Raunchy Pictures & Videos by Dutchey(m): 11:45am On Jun 09, 2018
owu iya gbon ni omo ran.... but to be honest, she's beautiful. wonder what her daughter will look like

3 Likes

Re: Maheeda: Divine Sam, My Daughter Not Pleased With My Raunchy Pictures & Videos by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 09, 2018
Stevenson1:
Madam apart from the sex starved maniacs online, nobody is pleased seeing to our nudes online. Gosh!!! is this supposed to be a discussion

Even her daughter finds it disgusting

6 Likes

Re: Maheeda: Divine Sam, My Daughter Not Pleased With My Raunchy Pictures & Videos by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 09, 2018
it's a pity

2 Likes

Re: Maheeda: Divine Sam, My Daughter Not Pleased With My Raunchy Pictures & Videos by Beremx(f): 11:46am On Jun 09, 2018
Your pikin get sense pass you. Nudity doesn't sell in Nigeria, instead it brings shame to you and your family.

Where are the likes of Coosy Orjiakor and Afrocandy? Shebi dem don go sleep abi?

1 Like

Re: Maheeda: Divine Sam, My Daughter Not Pleased With My Raunchy Pictures & Videos by ephz(m): 11:46am On Jun 09, 2018
Go and change then. Don't poison her by your way of life pls

3 Likes

Re: Maheeda: Divine Sam, My Daughter Not Pleased With My Raunchy Pictures & Videos by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 09, 2018
PLS AND PLS THIS WOMAN DOESN'T DISGUST US HERE AT ALL O grin
We die here!!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Maheeda: Divine Sam, My Daughter Not Pleased With My Raunchy Pictures & Videos by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 09, 2018
She's a fool for exposing the life of that girl into danger
Re: Maheeda: Divine Sam, My Daughter Not Pleased With My Raunchy Pictures & Videos by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 09, 2018
Iya Wayray not just your daughter....

Your village people are not happy with it, your ancestors are not happy with it... Even me am not happy with it...

But werin be my own... Your raunchy pix your biz grin

In short am pleased with em pictures Kos e dey help during my soapy soapy session in bathroom

1 Like

Re: Maheeda: Divine Sam, My Daughter Not Pleased With My Raunchy Pictures & Videos by Sultty(m): 11:50am On Jun 09, 2018
sad

Re: Maheeda: Divine Sam, My Daughter Not Pleased With My Raunchy Pictures & Videos by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 09, 2018
That's true, by the way
Re: Maheeda: Divine Sam, My Daughter Not Pleased With My Raunchy Pictures & Videos by YelloweWest: 11:52am On Jun 09, 2018
sad
I wonder how the poor girl most feel cry

So embarrassed. Please stop and give a proper childhood
Re: Maheeda: Divine Sam, My Daughter Not Pleased With My Raunchy Pictures & Videos by Allwility: 11:52am On Jun 09, 2018
Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings...

2 Likes

Re: Maheeda: Divine Sam, My Daughter Not Pleased With My Raunchy Pictures & Videos by Mouthgag: 11:53am On Jun 09, 2018
Don't worry,

She'll soon join you

Church girl gospel singer turned olosho
Re: Maheeda: Divine Sam, My Daughter Not Pleased With My Raunchy Pictures & Videos by freezyprinzy(m): 11:55am On Jun 09, 2018
All those way their mama dy act mojo how dem go feel?
Like I cannot imagine my friend watching my mums sex video chaiii cry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Celebrity Best Friends That Fell Apart ( Photos ) / Sholagbade Mustapha Ololade Marries In Osogbo (Wedding Photos) / Comedienne Lepacious Bose's New Look (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.