Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Should I Get A Canadian Visa For 600k Or Invest 1.5m In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Should I Get A Canadian Visa For 600k Or Invest 1.5m In Nigeria? (5188 Views)

In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? / What Kind Of Business I Can Invest 1 Million Into / Do I Buy A Car or Invest With The Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Get A Canadian Visa For 600k Or Invest 1.5m In Nigeria? by stunt1(m): 11:29am On Jun 01, 2010
Guys, I need an advice on what to do with 1.5m, I just lost over 10,000usd in the crash of Euro on Forex Market last month.I have some money with me now and i afriad not to lose this too.I enjoyed my Network Marketing Biz here in Nigeria but dont knw wat to do with the Money am making from it. Should i go get a Canadian visa for 600,000 naira and enjoy a good live in abroad or invest in Nigeria Economy?plz advice me
Re: Should I Get A Canadian Visa For 600k Or Invest 1.5m In Nigeria? by jot01(m): 1:14pm On Jun 01, 2010
stunt1:

Guys, I need an advice on what to do with 1.5m, I just lost over 10,000usd in the crash of Euro on Forex Market last month.I have some money with me now and i afriad not to lose this too.I enjoyed my Network Marketing Biz here in Nigeria but dont knw wat to do with the Money am making from it. Should i go get a Canadian visa for 600,000 naira and enjoy a good live in abroad or invest in Nigeria Economy?plz advice me

Hey Bro, My Best Advise is that you should Invest your Money in Nija. Its not just about travelling abroad but about what you wanna do abroad, we that are outside the country has better experince " Remember the Quote " Ile la bo simi Oko " If you can Invest the fund, Make more then you can decide to travel and then you have your Business runing in Nija and start a new Life in Canada.

If you go with all the Money you have got, the money won't be enough to start life in Canada .

So think very well, that why most of us outside Nija, we are rich back home but when you get abroad we become the other way.

So bros mi, think ham well. Its better to Invest and make More Money before leaving.

Hope i really make sense a little.

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Should I Get A Canadian Visa For 600k Or Invest 1.5m In Nigeria? by ologun01(m): 3:50pm On Jun 01, 2010
stunt1:

i agree with joy01, its not all about travelling out but what you gonna do if you travel out and N600k for canadian visa, i hope you are dealing with fraudster, cause if you wanna do canadian immigration, its just CAD $ 550 to apply and wait for their response which could take from the day you applied to like 3 yrs depending, and you can scale yourself on their site to know if you are eligibile or not

www.cic.gc.ca

look up the site and familairize yourself with the site and their procedure, and you need minimum of CAD $ 13 000 to take with you case you get residency visa,

But on the oda hand, if you dont have anything definitely to do there, all the money you have made here would just be spent dere to sustain urself

About investing in Nigeria, you can diversify, i have a deal to supply black oil to a company in lagos here, i have the supply source and company to supply whose payment is 3 days after, anyway i dont have to fund to execute it and has been whats stopping me, case you are interested, drop me your number or call me on 08022559660

thnaks
Re: Should I Get A Canadian Visa For 600k Or Invest 1.5m In Nigeria? by honeyguy(m): 4:36am On Jun 02, 2010
my bro, i will advice you to stay back there and invest your money because if you come here you might regret leaving 9ja, even those of us here are moving back and planning to invest our coins in 9ja. NO PLACE LIKE HOME you go work like agbero for factory tire

1 Like

Re: Should I Get A Canadian Visa For 600k Or Invest 1.5m In Nigeria? by mikky55: 9:15pm On Jun 02, 2010
Dont make a big mistake,if you have up to that amount in your pocket, invest it in naija.How are sure you are going to save that amount in 2yrs in canada.
Re: Should I Get A Canadian Visa For 600k Or Invest 1.5m In Nigeria? by stteddy(m): 10:11pm On Jun 02, 2010
my best advice to you is to invest. now in the country things are really hard, even for the for the past two month, the system was not well at all, so please save and invest, thank you wink
Re: Should I Get A Canadian Visa For 600k Or Invest 1.5m In Nigeria? by stagger: 10:24pm On Jun 02, 2010
Most of my classmates that jumped off to Europe and North America are regretting badly. I am a lot better off. I have business that pays me in dollars which i can change here in Nigeria and enjoy to the fullest. Plus the fact that Naija is a place where if you know your way, you will make your money. We have problems here with almost everything, which end ur being money making opportunities. Problem solving is an opportunity to make money. What problems do you want to solve in Canada? Is it power, is it in IT? What? I have friends who have made millions installing things like security cams in companies. Another close friend is about to get a mega IT contract. Others are doing other stuff. Guys are making it here, despite the challenges. Really, i will advise you to forget about going abroad. Not the US, not UK, certainly not Europe. GUYS ARE MAKING MILLIONS HERE! Just invest your money here, & be more careful with your money. I can't even believe you could lose such money, when all the fundamentals were pointing to a massive Euro crash. Did u learn forex through the back door? You should go to www.legacorp.com/currency_tools.htm and see some things about forex. It does not need to be forex. There are tons me businesses that N1.5m can do for you. Why leave? Great things can happen for you with this money. Don't blow it on some Canadian visa wild goose chase. Wake up bro! The party is over abroad for a whole lot of people!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Get A Canadian Visa For 600k Or Invest 1.5m In Nigeria? by stunt1(m): 10:38pm On Jun 02, 2010
thanks u all for ur advice, i really appreciate it, still expecting responce from other's
Re: Should I Get A Canadian Visa For 600k Or Invest 1.5m In Nigeria? by ologun01(m): 9:37am On Jun 03, 2010
stagger:

Most of my classmates that jumped off to Europe and North America are regretting badly. I am a lot better off. I have business that pays me in dollars which i can change here in Nigeria and enjoy to the fullest. Plus the fact that Naija is a place where if you know your way, you will make your money. We have problems here with almost everything, which end your being money making opportunities. Problem solving is an opportunity to make money. What problems do you want to solve in Canada? Is it power, is it in IT? What? I have friends who have made millions installing things like security cams in companies. Another close friend is about to get a mega IT contract. Others are doing other stuff. Guys are making it here, despite the challenges. Really, i will advise you to forget about going abroad. Not the US, not UK, certainly not Europe. GUYS ARE MAKING MILLIONS HERE! Just invest your money here, & be more careful with your money. I can't even believe you could lose such money, when all the fundamentals were pointing to a massive Euro crash. Did u learn forex through the back door? You should go to www.legacorp.com/currency_tools.htm and see some things about forex. It does not need to be forex. There are tons me businesses that N1.5m can do for you. Why leave? Great things can happen for you with this money. Don't blow it on some Canadian visa wild goose chase. Wake up bro! The party is over abroad for a whole lot of people!

@stagger, can i get your phone number, i want to ask you some questions as regards LPFO, are the refineries producing at all, dis is my email adress: ologun01@yahoo.com

thnks
Re: Should I Get A Canadian Visa For 600k Or Invest 1.5m In Nigeria? by bisiaet: 9:51am On Jun 03, 2010
Pls my bros. invest your money in nja pls and pls I am appealling to you dont go to Canada that money can do you better at home pls I am telling you from experience, getting Visa to anywhere is not all about travelling my bro. pls think well and listen to anybody that says dont go, pls invest your money. A word is enough for the wise. God bless
Re: Should I Get A Canadian Visa For 600k Or Invest 1.5m In Nigeria? by creativekross: 10:23pm On Jun 03, 2010
Please introduce me to the network marketing that you said have you all that money. I'm very much interested. And i'd indeed be very greatful if you do that. And as for your travelling abroad, i suggest you establish a busines, register and develop on it. Then do proper research on countries you can travel to mainly for busines, not necessar canada. Thanks awaiting your responds. My no 08034202145
Re: Should I Get A Canadian Visa For 600k Or Invest 1.5m In Nigeria? by stunt1(m): 10:50pm On Jun 03, 2010
@ Creativekorss, i will call u nd tell u about the NM cuz i dont want to be banned by Seun
Re: Should I Get A Canadian Visa For 600k Or Invest 1.5m In Nigeria? by Sowbooks: 12:06am On Jun 04, 2010
Hello bros., I think it is a divine intervention that
gave you the courage and wisdom to ask this question
no matter your religion.
The voice of the people is the voice of God.
The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know.
Except you've been guaranteed employment in Canada, otherwise
you can do a lot more here in Niaja with that money.
I for one started life in Lagos with just N4,800 and today
I have been to Europe and Asia and now imports my goods
from the US without a dime from an outside source.
Who said you can't make it in Naija?
Drop pride and humble yourself and start up something here.
If you need my assistance, call 08023901922.
God bless you.
Re: Should I Get A Canadian Visa For 600k Or Invest 1.5m In Nigeria? by Osama10(m): 4:31am On Jun 04, 2010
Everyone here has spoken very well on this topic, stay here my brother its not about getting the visa, there are a lot of things you are not aware of until you land, when you land you would be amazed and you might wish to book the next flight back to naija.

Invest your money here and you can go on holidays abroad.

Best of luck.
Re: Should I Get A Canadian Visa For 600k Or Invest 1.5m In Nigeria? by scato24: 9:46am On Jun 04, 2010
stay here my bro,noting dey yanki
Re: Should I Get A Canadian Visa For 600k Or Invest 1.5m In Nigeria? by ayo84(m): 12:25pm On Jun 04, 2010
nigeria,our beloved country,flowing with milk and honey,but filled with greedy,non idealistc leaders who becoz of the ways,have made this country barren.

hardworking nigerians have no choice but to go elsewhere.and its better in other countries, the average nigerian does well when he goes abroad

1 Like

Re: Should I Get A Canadian Visa For 600k Or Invest 1.5m In Nigeria? by adagosomoh: 2:43pm On Jun 04, 2010
Go and invest your money bsc if u travel wit dat money befor u no wat happen u see dat nothing remain in ur porket.
Re: Should I Get A Canadian Visa For 600k Or Invest 1.5m In Nigeria? by stunt1(m): 9:08am On Jun 05, 2010
Am happy with all the post, I not goin anywhere again only if for Holidays
Re: Should I Get A Canadian Visa For 600k Or Invest 1.5m In Nigeria? by cvibe: 1:56pm On Jun 05, 2010
@ Poster,

Fortune favors the brave!
Re: Should I Get A Canadian Visa For 600k Or Invest 1.5m In Nigeria? by TonyTone1: 4:57pm On Jun 06, 2010
What an overwhelming answer for this brother, Goes to show most people have become aware that we need to take our future into our hands by investing in our own country instead of giving it away in the name of visa to the west , mr. poster I support the motion Stay on and invest, grin
Re: Should I Get A Canadian Visa For 600k Or Invest 1.5m In Nigeria? by xcelmind(m): 10:58am On Jun 08, 2010
In case you are looking for partnership opportunities. Kindly read this article.

http://www.netaviva.com/netaviva/blog/partner-up-to-grow-your-business/
Re: Should I Get A Canadian Visa For 600k Or Invest 1.5m In Nigeria? by ObamaUS: 3:07am On Jun 09, 2010
I travelled to the UK for my MBA and after finishing,i did not spend an extra 1 day there.Came back to nigeria with nothing but today,i am not regretting.I have a very fluorishing biz and very comfortable.All my mates that decided to stay are really planning to come back home,they were calling me names then but now,they are all asking me how to go about it.There is no blessing abroad but from ABOVE.

Naija is a very fertile ground but in aborad,the ground has lost it's fertility and u need to apply a lot of fertlizers to make it fertile again.STAY IN NAIJA

1 Like

Re: Should I Get A Canadian Visa For 600k Or Invest 1.5m In Nigeria? by honeyguy(m): 5:22am On Jun 09, 2010
trust me bro i live in Toronto, been here since high school, i can tell you that if you come here now, first you will go through hell to get your papers if atall you get it, so maybe you become lucky enough to get your papers after 4yrs of which you know you can't work with no papers after which you then start hustling in the factory,don't even think of going into 419 because you will spend the rest of your life in jail. Abroad is no longer flowing with milk and honey, almost all of us are planning on coming back home. The problem is that most Nigerians abroad can't go back home because of the shame that they have nothing to show for all their years in foreign land. My best advice for you is to remain in 9ja.
Re: Should I Get A Canadian Visa For 600k Or Invest 1.5m In Nigeria? by Osama10(m): 5:26am On Jun 09, 2010
honeyguy:

trust me bro i live in Toronto, been here since high school, i can tell you that if you come here now, first you will go through hell to get your papers if atall you get it, so maybe you become lucky enough to get your papers after 4yrs of which you know you can't work with no papers after which you then start hustling in the factory,don't even think of going into 419 because you will spend the rest of your life in jail. Abroad is no longer flowing with milk and honey, almost all of us are planning on coming back home. The problem is that most Nigerians abroad can't go back home because of the shame that they have nothing to show for all their years in foreign land. My best advice for you is to remain in 9ja.

You've said it all.

1 Like

Re: Should I Get A Canadian Visa For 600k Or Invest 1.5m In Nigeria? by bily(m): 9:47am On Jun 09, 2010
i empathize with you for loosing that much money in the forex market. i have been there, but i will suggest you rather look inwards, go back to the drawing board and discover what you did wrong rather than laying blame on the market, thats the only way to grow.

i think you may need to work on your money management especially.

forex market is never the problem, its the trader. take a look at the link below, its realtiime, the same month with the same euro crash

trade history:
http://www.mt4i.com/users/bilyng

statistics of d acct:
http://www.mt4i.com/users/bilyng/stats

risk analysis:
http://www.mt4i.com/users/bilyng/risk

wish you the best in finding what suits you wink
Re: Should I Get A Canadian Visa For 600k Or Invest 1.5m In Nigeria? by mistermm(m): 10:39am On Jun 09, 2010
@poster, I think you should go for the Canadian Visa if it is actually genuine. Please I will also be interested to know more in the Canadian Visa. get back me on : micmilles@yahoo.com Thanks.
Re: Should I Get A Canadian Visa For 600k Or Invest 1.5m In Nigeria? by BAKAREAAT(m): 12:57pm On Jun 09, 2010
My Brother,sometimes majority may be the fools,thinking is the hardest thing to do ,only few people engage in it.
Be wise .International Accesibility value is very high and the kind of business you are doing is better off in an economy where stability is a critical success factor.you already have some skills and you are not like a Novice ,who just want to travel for the sake of Travelling.If i may advice you,if many people travel abroad and fail does not mean you will fail and the fact that you wanna travel abroad does not mean ,you are not coming back .all you need to do is to consolidate your skill and catch a nitche for your self in your choosen field i.e if you know that your travelling abroad will add value to what you are doing ,which i definetely know it will .i think it is a better option to travel and go and acquire more skills and come back later years and settle back in your father land and above all pray to your creator to give you more guide and directions on which part to sail on the journey of life
i wish success in everything you do.Bye for now
Re: Should I Get A Canadian Visa For 600k Or Invest 1.5m In Nigeria? by BAKAREAAT(m): 1:02pm On Jun 09, 2010
Please,let me know how far about this canada visa.
i am interested
My Email Address :taiwobakareaat@yahoo.com.
Regards.
Taiwo
Re: Should I Get A Canadian Visa For 600k Or Invest 1.5m In Nigeria? by Genergo(m): 2:07pm On Jun 09, 2010
I think you should invest your 1.5m in the oil and Gas. I want to assure you on 5% monthly on that amount selling lubes on a monthly basis.

For the forex, i dont think you shd give up, the money you lost cud be considered as school fees . I am willing to take you through money management skills free on forex trading and also send you an e-book free. you can email me on ehius@yahoo.com
Re: Should I Get A Canadian Visa For 600k Or Invest 1.5m In Nigeria? by stunt1(m): 5:00pm On Jun 09, 2010
thanks for all the comment, I dont do the forex myself, i have a company who has been trading for more than 3yrs now,. they ar the 1 dat av the crisis with our money. thanks very one, more to come
Re: Should I Get A Canadian Visa For 600k Or Invest 1.5m In Nigeria? by Temin(m): 11:41pm On Jun 10, 2010
My Br. invest in this country that is on the increase economy. Keep your eyes open anyway against fraudsters like the black oil supply shocked.

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Bank Or UBA Bank For Long-Term Savings? / Binary Options Brokers-pls Suggest Any / How To Create Wealth As Real Estate Entrepreneur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.