Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Churchill Celebrates White Girl's Birthday: "Your Love Is Sweeter Than Wine" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Churchill Celebrates White Girl's Birthday: "Your Love Is Sweeter Than Wine" (32632 Views)

Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Birthday - Pictures / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Oyinbo Girlfriend's Birthday To Spite Tonto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Churchill Celebrates White Girl's Birthday: "Your Love Is Sweeter Than Wine" by Gossipblogger: 6:10am On Jun 09, 2018
Tired of Black Baes, Churchill Tonto Dikeh's ex husband has moved to white league, The father who has been linked with Several girls since their divorce saga, is celebrating yet another lady who birthday is today, He declared that her love is sweeter than candy, The Funny Thing is that, Today, is also Tonto Dikeh's birthday.... June 9th.. Coincidence right? lol..

see his post below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/your-love-is-sweeter-than-wine-tonto.html

Your love is sweeter than candy and finer than wine. So I’m wishing you all the joy on your very special day. �����

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjyBQG0FCR1/?hl=en

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill Celebrates White Girl's Birthday: "Your Love Is Sweeter Than Wine" by engrkaz(m): 6:13am On Jun 09, 2018
FTC on a TONTO thread....

Anyways...

Shout out to all the youths out there pushing so hard to earn money legally....

May your hustles be crowned with sweet success...

I want to celebrate this FTC with 500 naira airtime... Condition is you have to prove that you need it...

Best of luck to those that are willing to participate....

God bless..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill Celebrates White Girl's Birthday: "Your Love Is Sweeter Than Wine" by hadduni(f): 6:15am On Jun 09, 2018
I seriously Pitt this white girl. if they are in any relationship,she will definitely pass through what the other ladies when through.

37 Likes

Re: Churchill Celebrates White Girl's Birthday: "Your Love Is Sweeter Than Wine" by Chubhie: 6:24am On Jun 09, 2018
The sad reality is that Churchill has elected to abandon the drama of our feminist-African ladies and transition to experience the warmth embrace of imperialist ladies.

As the self appointed gatekeeper of ancient ways, I sadly endorse this with all the blessings of our ancestors.

May Big Churchill find the happiness he deserves after three failed attempts.

137 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Churchill Celebrates White Girl's Birthday: "Your Love Is Sweeter Than Wine" by N0favors: 6:24am On Jun 09, 2018
Could it be coincidence that Today is also Tonto's birthday? No! I think he's only taunting Her. Whichever it is, I find it not only foolish but also dumb and silly. One would have expected better from someone who always claims to be kindhearted and 'holy'. Shame on him

Tonto could be right after all

Are they even officially divorced?

44 Likes

Re: Churchill Celebrates White Girl's Birthday: "Your Love Is Sweeter Than Wine" by itspzpics(m): 6:27am On Jun 09, 2018
Haha

Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong?(photos) >>> http://www.praizenews.com/groom-crying-on-his-wedding-what-may-be-wrong/
Re: Churchill Celebrates White Girl's Birthday: "Your Love Is Sweeter Than Wine" by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:28am On Jun 09, 2018
hadduni:
I seriously Pitt this white girl. if they are in any relationship,she will definitely pass through what the other ladies when through.
If a character like tonto dike passed through me she would have been dead by now. Congrats are in other for churchill biko

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Churchill Celebrates White Girl's Birthday: "Your Love Is Sweeter Than Wine" by DECENCY3: 6:30am On Jun 09, 2018
His choice

1 Like

Re: Churchill Celebrates White Girl's Birthday: "Your Love Is Sweeter Than Wine" by Chubhie: 6:30am On Jun 09, 2018
hadduni:
Sadly, the voice of Adunni is not the voice of the gods.

Big Church is well backed and has met all required lessons needed to thrive and make informed decisions that leads to his true happiness.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Churchill Celebrates White Girl's Birthday: "Your Love Is Sweeter Than Wine" by Krizbaby: 6:34am On Jun 09, 2018
Abeg make una leave the niqqa..he wan sample white babes...!! angry

3 Likes

Re: Churchill Celebrates White Girl's Birthday: "Your Love Is Sweeter Than Wine" by Chubhie: 6:35am On Jun 09, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:

If a character like tonto dike passed through me she would have been dead by now. Congrats are in other for churchill biko
I've got no iota of doubt that what Adunni and Tonto need is a strong no nonsense Fulani herdsman in their life to restore sanity, discipline and order.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Churchill Celebrates White Girl's Birthday: "Your Love Is Sweeter Than Wine" by GistMoreTV: 6:41am On Jun 09, 2018
Re: Churchill Celebrates White Girl's Birthday: "Your Love Is Sweeter Than Wine" by Tallesty1(m): 7:00am On Jun 09, 2018
hadduni:
Stop wasting your pitt ma'am, churchill is twice better than Tonto so he's the one that passed through hell.

19 Likes

Re: Churchill Celebrates White Girl's Birthday: "Your Love Is Sweeter Than Wine" by sisisioge: 7:38am On Jun 09, 2018
N0favors:
Could it be coincidence that Today is also Tonto's birthday? No! I think he's only taunting Her. Whichever it is, I find it not only foolish but also dumb and silly. One would have expected better from someone who always claims to be kindhearted and 'holy'. Shame on him

Tonto could be right after all

Are they even officially divorced?

What are you saying? He should put his life on hold because of her? Whew, even if she were deserving, one can hardly fault his desire to move on.

BTW, he likes light skin no be small grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Churchill Celebrates White Girl's Birthday: "Your Love Is Sweeter Than Wine" by Bossontop(m): 8:08am On Jun 09, 2018
undecided
Dis wan wey na just competition wey una dey do una sure say una don get over unasef?? Abi na mask una dey wear

Re: Churchill Celebrates White Girl's Birthday: "Your Love Is Sweeter Than Wine" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:10am On Jun 09, 2018
Tonto will suprise you soon too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill Celebrates White Girl's Birthday: "Your Love Is Sweeter Than Wine" by SoapQueen(f): 8:10am On Jun 09, 2018
This guy and Ubi Franklin
Re: Churchill Celebrates White Girl's Birthday: "Your Love Is Sweeter Than Wine" by Josh64(m): 8:10am On Jun 09, 2018
kiss
Re: Churchill Celebrates White Girl's Birthday: "Your Love Is Sweeter Than Wine" by Houseofglam7(f): 8:12am On Jun 09, 2018
undecided
Re: Churchill Celebrates White Girl's Birthday: "Your Love Is Sweeter Than Wine" by omoadeleye(m): 8:12am On Jun 09, 2018
if he divorce with this one, he should know that his properties will be splitted to two oo

1 Like

Re: Churchill Celebrates White Girl's Birthday: "Your Love Is Sweeter Than Wine" by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 09, 2018
the woman face tho undecided

1 Like

Re: Churchill Celebrates White Girl's Birthday: "Your Love Is Sweeter Than Wine" by Josh64(m): 8:13am On Jun 09, 2018
Very matured churchill, very matured!

1 Like

Re: Churchill Celebrates White Girl's Birthday: "Your Love Is Sweeter Than Wine" by Alejoc(m): 8:14am On Jun 09, 2018
The drama goes on!
Re: Churchill Celebrates White Girl's Birthday: "Your Love Is Sweeter Than Wine" by Pavore9: 8:15am On Jun 09, 2018
omoadeleye:
if he divorce with this one, he should know that his properties will be splitted to two oo

E neva marry am nah.
Re: Churchill Celebrates White Girl's Birthday: "Your Love Is Sweeter Than Wine" by tgmservice: 8:15am On Jun 09, 2018
This man will now know the meaning of peace now that he has kicked Nigerian women off his menu

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill Celebrates White Girl's Birthday: "Your Love Is Sweeter Than Wine" by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 09, 2018
DECENCY3:
His choice
His rooster

2 Likes

Re: Churchill Celebrates White Girl's Birthday: "Your Love Is Sweeter Than Wine" by ChukChinCol(m): 8:16am On Jun 09, 2018
Churchill ko Mosquemountain ni.

3 Likes

Re: Churchill Celebrates White Girl's Birthday: "Your Love Is Sweeter Than Wine" by Alejoc(m): 8:16am On Jun 09, 2018
She looks like someone with name sounding like kurnikova, Belarus, Serbia, Russian or around those part of the world

1 Like

Re: Churchill Celebrates White Girl's Birthday: "Your Love Is Sweeter Than Wine" by MPESA(m): 8:17am On Jun 09, 2018
Tallesty1:
Stop wasting your pitt ma'am, churchill is twice better than Tonto so he's the one that passed through hell.
Were you living with them back then .

2 Likes

Re: Churchill Celebrates White Girl's Birthday: "Your Love Is Sweeter Than Wine" by chemicool: 8:17am On Jun 09, 2018
hadduni:

Mumu talk! Have you identified the problem in your own relationship?

3 Likes

Re: Churchill Celebrates White Girl's Birthday: "Your Love Is Sweeter Than Wine" by olowobaba10: 8:18am On Jun 09, 2018
a
Re: Churchill Celebrates White Girl's Birthday: "Your Love Is Sweeter Than Wine" by mimimile93: 8:19am On Jun 09, 2018
Gossipblogger:
Tired of Black Baes, Churchill Tonto Dikeh's ex husband has moved to white league, The father who has been linked with Several girls since their divorce saga, is celebrating yet another lady who birthday is today, He declared that her love is sweeter than candy, The Funny Thing is that, Today, is also Tonto Dikeh's birthday.... June 9th.. Coincidence right? lol..

see his post below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/your-love-is-sweeter-than-wine-tonto.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjyBQG0FCR1/?hl=en

#TeamForeign naija girls are written_off

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

D'banj Drops A Hint About His Wedding To Lineo Didi Kilgrow (VIDEO) / Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi' Date Night Photos / Tiwa Savage Rocks Platinum Blonde Hairstyle For AFRIMA 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.