Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

White Woman Asks EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (video). - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / White Woman Asks EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (video). (339 Views)

Which Addiction Would You Love To Leave In 2020? / White Woman Gives Birth To Black Baby, Claims Ghost Of Black Man Impregnated Her / What Is That Bad Habit You Wish To Leave In 2017? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

White Woman Asks EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (video). by uneeking(m): 7:58am On Jun 09, 2018
You may find this difficult to believe but I tell you that this news is for real. That is why I have also included a video of the woman involved in this matter. Now to the news item itself.

“We Are Happy Sending Them Money” – White Woman Calls On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone.
A white woman has caused some sort of commotion online after she posted a video of herself calling on the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, to leave Yahoo boys alone and stop hunting them for their cyber crimes.

The Caucasian woman said in the video shared online, they don’t mind sending their money to Yahoo boys because they make them happy. She added that it is the duty of white women to make Yahoo boys fresh.

These are her exact words:

“EFCC Nigeria, leave Yahoo boys alone. It’s our duty to make them fresh”.

If you are still in doubt about this article, please watch the video below where the woman made this statement;

Oh Dearie, I wonder what the EFCC thinks about this as well what it intends to do about it.

Is there a possibilty for EFCC to go after the woman concerned?

https://uneekomunikations.com/white-woman-asks-efcc-to-leave-yahoo-boys-alone-video/

Re: White Woman Asks EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (video). by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:59am On Jun 09, 2018
INTERESTING.
This is is OBVIOUSLY demented and sick!
Re: White Woman Asks EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (video). by kinibigdil: 8:02am On Jun 09, 2018
If you know you know LOL

(1) (Reply)

How Long Have You Been On Nairaland? / The Little Things I Neglected That Cost Me My Happiness / How To Speak Confidently In The Crowd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.