Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,033 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:47 AM

Eniola Badmus And Rolls-Royce Storm "Ghetto Bred" Premiere (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus And Rolls-Royce Storm "Ghetto Bred" Premiere (Photos) (38846 Views)

Actress Iyabo Ojo Crushes On Self After Movie Premiere (photos) / Cee-C Dress To 'The Bling Lagosians" Premiere (Photos) / Tboss Outfit To 'Merry Men' Premiere (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eniola Badmus And Rolls-Royce Storm "Ghetto Bred" Premiere (Photos) by GistMoreTV: 8:19am On Jun 09, 2018
GistMore.com

The movie premiere of "Ghetto Bred" written and produced by Eniola Badmus was last night. In attendance were top Nigerian entertainment industry Celebrities like Funke Akindele, Comedian AY, Alex Ekubo, Iyabo Ojo, Toyin Lawani and also BBnaija 4th runner up, Nina Ivy amongst others.

The big moment as Eniola Badmus made a grand entry with her magnificient Rolls-Royce car, she wrote;

Not Here To Play
#GhettoBred #GhettoBredMovie Premier

Gist from Gistmore

Read More Gist :: http://www.gistmore.com/eniola-badmus-made-grand-entry-rolls-royce-movie-premiere-photos

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eniola Badmus And Rolls-Royce Storm "Ghetto Bred" Premiere (Photos) by GistMoreTV: 8:19am On Jun 09, 2018

Re: Eniola Badmus And Rolls-Royce Storm "Ghetto Bred" Premiere (Photos) by HungerBAD: 8:19am On Jun 09, 2018
Cutehector, Mynd44 and Seun.

This one is single, famous, has money and most importantly she has a Rolls-Royce.

I know she will make a perfect wife for one of you. I just know.

And none of you should dare complain that I like my ladies slim.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus And Rolls-Royce Storm "Ghetto Bred" Premiere (Photos) by axcer: 8:20am On Jun 09, 2018
2much money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus And Rolls-Royce Storm "Ghetto Bred" Premiere (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:20am On Jun 09, 2018
#APPLAUDS
SLAY.
Gbogbo Bigs Girls!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus And Rolls-Royce Storm "Ghetto Bred" Premiere (Photos) by GistMoreTV: 8:23am On Jun 09, 2018
Re: Eniola Badmus And Rolls-Royce Storm "Ghetto Bred" Premiere (Photos) by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 09, 2018
shocked

message to the girls

If na dick you know how to fuckkk, Bleep am good

If na work you know how to do, work am well

If na slaying you expert in, slay it better

If na talk you are fluent in, just keep talking

if na dance you r good in, just keep on dancing

If na acting you are expert in, keep on girl.

just don't be lazy and a materialistic girl

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus And Rolls-Royce Storm "Ghetto Bred" Premiere (Photos) by andray12(m): 8:43am On Jun 09, 2018
HungerBAD:

This one is single, famous, has money and most importantly she has a Rolls-Royce.

bro she dnt hv a rolls royce oooh,na Honda pilot she dey drive oooh

am not hating

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus And Rolls-Royce Storm "Ghetto Bred" Premiere (Photos) by samyyoung1(m): 8:48am On Jun 09, 2018
30 yards of clothes......dey even package d boooby make e fit point

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus And Rolls-Royce Storm "Ghetto Bred" Premiere (Photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 9:19am On Jun 09, 2018
Gbo gbo big geh

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus And Rolls-Royce Storm "Ghetto Bred" Premiere (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 9:29am On Jun 09, 2018
HungerBAD:

why you hate me like this grin if she lie down on top of me, na death be dat

4 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus And Rolls-Royce Storm "Ghetto Bred" Premiere (Photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 11:02am On Jun 09, 2018
She is big biko

But good for some of us shocked

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus And Rolls-Royce Storm "Ghetto Bred" Premiere (Photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 09, 2018
K
Re: Eniola Badmus And Rolls-Royce Storm "Ghetto Bred" Premiere (Photos) by tbliss22(m): 3:29pm On Jun 09, 2018
At least she's not big for nothing...
Re: Eniola Badmus And Rolls-Royce Storm "Ghetto Bred" Premiere (Photos) by Abfinest007(m): 3:30pm On Jun 09, 2018
a good pus*y will fetch u millions but an endorsement will give u billions
Re: Eniola Badmus And Rolls-Royce Storm "Ghetto Bred" Premiere (Photos) by AprokoGirl: 3:30pm On Jun 09, 2018
cry
Re: Eniola Badmus And Rolls-Royce Storm "Ghetto Bred" Premiere (Photos) by tunary(m): 3:31pm On Jun 09, 2018
Na she get the Rolls Royce
not sure o
Re: Eniola Badmus And Rolls-Royce Storm "Ghetto Bred" Premiere (Photos) by oyetunder(m): 3:31pm On Jun 09, 2018
lipsrsealed i hope the movie is hmmm...
Re: Eniola Badmus And Rolls-Royce Storm "Ghetto Bred" Premiere (Photos) by package7(m): 3:31pm On Jun 09, 2018
Na OBO borrow her jare cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus And Rolls-Royce Storm "Ghetto Bred" Premiere (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 3:31pm On Jun 09, 2018
Make Yoruba woman rich and you shall see her true color
Re: Eniola Badmus And Rolls-Royce Storm "Ghetto Bred" Premiere (Photos) by MhiztaRange(m): 3:31pm On Jun 09, 2018
I come dey here dey waste for Esut. mtchew
Re: Eniola Badmus And Rolls-Royce Storm "Ghetto Bred" Premiere (Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 3:35pm On Jun 09, 2018
Her Tummy fit make me repent from sins of fornication shocked
Re: Eniola Badmus And Rolls-Royce Storm "Ghetto Bred" Premiere (Photos) by AwolowoAssLicker(f): 3:37pm On Jun 09, 2018
this kind gown go consume 10 yards of cloth material.... gosh she compete with fat and ugly

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus And Rolls-Royce Storm "Ghetto Bred" Premiere (Photos) by Speakdatruth: 3:37pm On Jun 09, 2018
What's the pride in borrowing a car to an event

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus And Rolls-Royce Storm "Ghetto Bred" Premiere (Photos) by AwolowoAssLicker(f): 3:38pm On Jun 09, 2018
is she looking for a husband
Re: Eniola Badmus And Rolls-Royce Storm "Ghetto Bred" Premiere (Photos) by 912(m): 3:38pm On Jun 09, 2018
samyyoung1:
30 yards of clothes......dey even package d boooby make e fit point

You are wicked ah sweh cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Eniola Badmus And Rolls-Royce Storm "Ghetto Bred" Premiere (Photos) by AwolowoAssLicker(f): 3:41pm On Jun 09, 2018
she looks like someone looking for customer.. sorry husband
Re: Eniola Badmus And Rolls-Royce Storm "Ghetto Bred" Premiere (Photos) by innocential3032(m): 3:47pm On Jun 09, 2018
money speaking
Re: Eniola Badmus And Rolls-Royce Storm "Ghetto Bred" Premiere (Photos) by olatade(m): 3:52pm On Jun 09, 2018
these are the kinds of rides you'll be scared to drive on nigerian roads due to reckless drivers hitting you and bad roads
Re: Eniola Badmus And Rolls-Royce Storm "Ghetto Bred" Premiere (Photos) by pemiakd: 4:04pm On Jun 09, 2018
Hope she didn't rent d Rolls-Royce to grace d event

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus And Rolls-Royce Storm "Ghetto Bred" Premiere (Photos) by egorov(m): 4:06pm On Jun 09, 2018
How did this Girl get so much money ?
Re: Eniola Badmus And Rolls-Royce Storm "Ghetto Bred" Premiere (Photos) by Obierika(m): 4:19pm On Jun 09, 2018
HungerBAD:

Who told you that thevRolls Royce belongs to her?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel Vs G-worldwide: Coke Studio Yanks Off Kiss Daniel’s Materials / I Contemplated Bleaching After Mide Martin’s Insult – Habibat Jinad / I Had My First Tattoo At 15 On My 'watermelon' - Halima Abubakar [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.