Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,989 members, 7,799,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Look At What This Lady Did To Her Man After Sex! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Look At What This Lady Did To Her Man After Sex! (5768 Views)

Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex / What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America / "His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At What This Lady Did To Her Man After Sex! by updatechange(m): 9:57am On Jun 09, 2018
This after sex picture of a lady as shared on IG sucking her man's foot after sucking the main thing.

Re: Look At What This Lady Did To Her Man After Sex! by seniorgozman(m): 4:06pm On Jun 09, 2018
Nawa oo get me her iG name

1 Like

Re: Look At What This Lady Did To Her Man After Sex! by banre(m): 4:13pm On Jun 09, 2018
i see...
Re: Look At What This Lady Did To Her Man After Sex! by SoapQueen(f): 4:15pm On Jun 09, 2018
This is explicit.

Feet smell a lot.

Why can't some adults keep their private lives private?

3 Likes

Re: Look At What This Lady Did To Her Man After Sex! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 09, 2018
undecideddisgusting
Re: Look At What This Lady Did To Her Man After Sex! by IamPlato(m): 4:54pm On Jun 09, 2018

Anus! Feet! Armpit!

I Can Never Put My Tongue There!
Re: Look At What This Lady Did To Her Man After Sex! by EbukaHades10(m): 5:31pm On Jun 09, 2018
Op,link me up

That mouth......oh my lawd. The feel of that mouth on my ........
Re: Look At What This Lady Did To Her Man After Sex! by Famousqueen(f): 6:10pm On Jun 09, 2018
new madness in town
Re: Look At What This Lady Did To Her Man After Sex! by zudozz: 8:51pm On Jun 09, 2018
U think say na 9ja geh? Lai lai!!!!! 9ja geh wey d thing go dey hungry she go dey hold body..Until offer her something wan come suck ur toe? U never hala!!
Re: Look At What This Lady Did To Her Man After Sex! by pafo(m): 8:52pm On Jun 09, 2018
Ewwww! The world is doing them both.
Re: Look At What This Lady Did To Her Man After Sex! by MissRaine69(f): 8:56pm On Jun 09, 2018
It’s all smiles now
Until we hear the same old tripe of “my ex is blackmailing me what should I do?”

1 Like

Re: Look At What This Lady Did To Her Man After Sex! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 09, 2018
Dirty People

1 Like

Re: Look At What This Lady Did To Her Man After Sex! by IamAirforce1: 10:10pm On Jun 09, 2018
She's already bald due to too much prick
Re: Look At What This Lady Did To Her Man After Sex! by iamJ(m): 10:12pm On Jun 09, 2018
Yes baby, take in the whole foot smiley

U love me right? Take in the whole foot grin
Re: Look At What This Lady Did To Her Man After Sex! by naijacentric(m): 10:27pm On Jun 09, 2018
Dey must really love theirselves oh but why dint dey kip dis private now
Re: Look At What This Lady Did To Her Man After Sex! by EmmySparky(m): 10:39pm On Jun 09, 2018
with lips like that ...she can suck life out of a niqqa
Re: Look At What This Lady Did To Her Man After Sex! by Saff(f): 10:44pm On Jun 09, 2018
nearly vomited
Re: Look At What This Lady Did To Her Man After Sex! by Pat081: 11:11pm On Jun 09, 2018
No more future wife again God cum down in time
Re: Look At What This Lady Did To Her Man After Sex! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 09, 2018
na one olodo forming nice guy na im go marry dis one grin

1 Like

Re: Look At What This Lady Did To Her Man After Sex! by CAPSLOCKED: 11:30pm On Jun 09, 2018
SoapQueen:

WE'RE IN THE MODERN TIMES WHERE GOING PUBLIC FOR COMMENTS AND LIKES IS ALL THAT MATTERS.

1 Like

Re: Look At What This Lady Did To Her Man After Sex! by Surfboard(m): 11:32pm On Jun 09, 2018
SoapQueen:
This is explicit.

Feet smell a lot.

Because they can rightly choose to make it public.

Deal with it.
Re: Look At What This Lady Did To Her Man After Sex! by Noblefreeman(m): 12:06am On Jun 10, 2018
Please to the lovers here, if you have a woman you love and you wanna propose to her and you are short of wonderful ideas. DM me. I have a lot for a little token. Thanks. Help me rebroadcast
Re: Look At What This Lady Did To Her Man After Sex! by updatechange(m): 12:20am On Jun 10, 2018
Weytin we go call dis one nw...? new madness in town shocked
won't be surprised seeing Naija ladies doing the same cheesy
Re: Look At What This Lady Did To Her Man After Sex! by MrRichmond: 2:08am On Jun 10, 2018
Pat081:
No more future wife again God cum down in time

God and cum in the same freaking sentence??
Chai!
Re: Look At What This Lady Did To Her Man After Sex! by Nobody: 2:15am On Jun 10, 2018
She looks dirty anyway embarassed
Re: Look At What This Lady Did To Her Man After Sex! by donjobill: 3:36am On Jun 10, 2018
@ updatechange

Foot worship is a kind of fetish some people have. It's not new. It's more common with men ( worshipping ladies' feet ). Few women have it too.

1 Like

Re: Look At What This Lady Did To Her Man After Sex! by Cutehector(m): 4:09am On Jun 10, 2018
Please o. Which amongst these is free from bacteria

1. The toe

2. The vagina

3. The mouth
Re: Look At What This Lady Did To Her Man After Sex! by Holocene(m): 4:14am On Jun 10, 2018
I guess he did a fantastic job and she has gone kolo after the hardcore knacking
Re: Look At What This Lady Did To Her Man After Sex! by Nobody: 4:41am On Jun 10, 2018
IamPlato:

Anus! Feet! Armpit!

I Can Never Put My Tongue There!

punnaaaannnyyy nko?cheesy cheesycheesy
Re: Look At What This Lady Did To Her Man After Sex! by SolexxBarry(m): 5:42am On Jun 10, 2018
This one weak me o cheesy

Instagram account of 10k followers for sale call 08133261377
Re: Look At What This Lady Did To Her Man After Sex! by ednut1(m): 6:12am On Jun 10, 2018
The guy looks like me shocked shocked egbami

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I Addicted To Sex Or Its Normal / How To Use Ginger, Honey And Onion To Improve Performance In Bed (A Must Read) / My Girlfriend Says "we Need A Break" Is It Risky?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.