Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Oba Beats Wife In Public! - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oba Beats Wife In Public! (13003 Views)

Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) / Man Beats Wife To Death / Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Beats Wife In Public! by Remii(m): 10:00am On Jun 02, 2010
bisiaet:

This is absolute nonsense and the most wicked act of all he must be jail for this assault. Now the so called kingmakers and the high chiefs are reaping what they sew now due to their lies and deception..

The kingmakers rejected him, the Ondo Govt made them install him. Akure people should just pray that his own first son not take after him so these acts of shame don't become generational, lol
Re: Oba Beats Wife In Public! by bueze(f): 10:26am On Jun 02, 2010
This is a disgrace of the highest order.

The Oba should be made a scape goat to useless men who raise up their hands to beat women irrespective of the women being their wives or not.

NB:

Can someone please confirm if the other woman (Remi Abiola) is the popular yoruba actress once married to M.K.O.
Re: Oba Beats Wife In Public! by Meldrick(m): 10:30am On Jun 02, 2010
Confusion:

Let the beaten continue
i know that girl it is because of money that he married the man and left her lover of 10years

HA HA HA HA and this will be the fate of all the money mongers babe of nairaland

Your user name tells it all, tells who u are, CONFUSION lipsrsealed
Re: Oba Beats Wife In Public! by sevo(m): 10:32am On Jun 02, 2010
u no c d mumu face?na d problem wey we dey face for dis country be dat.2morow now dat n.i.gga go contest for governorship post and d goat go still win am.even if him dey 4 jail contest, him go still win election.our logo for dis country suppose be "ANTHING GOES"
Re: Oba Beats Wife In Public! by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 02, 2010
Meldrick:

Your user name tells it all, tells who u are, CONFUSION lipsrsealed
lwkmooooooooooooooo!!!!.maybe he is the man the woman jilted.who knows
Re: Oba Beats Wife In Public! by ud4u: 10:45am On Jun 02, 2010
The man is a big disgrace to the humanity and menfold in particular
Re: Oba Beats Wife In Public! by taosola(m): 10:59am On Jun 02, 2010
very teribble indeed
Re: Oba Beats Wife In Public! by Remii(m): 11:02am On Jun 02, 2010
bueze:

This is a disgrace of the highest order.

The Oba should be made a scape goat to useless men who raise up their hands to beat women irrespective of the women being their wives or not.

NB:

Can someone please confirm if the other woman (Remi Abiola) is the popular yoruba actress once married to M.K.O.

Remi Abiola of Nollywood died last year in New York
Re: Oba Beats Wife In Public! by harpo(m): 11:06am On Jun 02, 2010
@poster
i hope u have sold this to city people oh, cos u will make alot of money, lol
Re: Oba Beats Wife In Public! by Nizoral(f): 11:22am On Jun 02, 2010
Na so we go dey de. Oba beats wife, soon gov then presido. Piece of crap.
Re: Oba Beats Wife In Public! by profdee(m): 11:28am On Jun 02, 2010
Its just one of d 'advantages' of polygamy,  But seriously, if its true, he should b locked up.
Re: Oba Beats Wife In Public! by sevo(m): 12:09pm On Jun 02, 2010
profdee, were u trying 2 say disadvantages of polygamy.cos i dont c aw beating ones wife is an advantage.
Re: Oba Beats Wife In Public! by jangdele: 12:19pm On Jun 02, 2010
wild wild west!!!
Re: Oba Beats Wife In Public! by topkin(m): 12:48pm On Jun 02, 2010
Shameless lot!
Re: Oba Beats Wife In Public! by lero2lero(m): 12:50pm On Jun 02, 2010
wanee, people mid una business na family matter as the kabiyesi talk am.abi u and your wife (that is if fear let you get one)una no dey fight too.?bad belle people.
Re: Oba Beats Wife In Public! by favouredjb(f): 1:30pm On Jun 02, 2010
Fhemmmy:

I will blame the woman for wanting to stay with such animal

But according to the story she has alraedy packed to her parent's house,and he came there to make trouble again angry
Re: Oba Beats Wife In Public! by favouredjb(f): 2:08pm On Jun 02, 2010
By their pic you shall knw them,his ganster look
depicts the kind of barbarian he is
Re: Oba Beats Wife In Public! by kemisuga(f): 2:49pm On Jun 02, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Oba Beats Wife In Public! by Iranoladun(f): 2:58pm On Jun 02, 2010
The Current Deji of Akure has brought the ancestral throne of the Akure people to great disrepute.

He has trampled upon the esteemed traditional institution of the entire Yoruba race.  He committed so many abominations according to Yoruba tradition, some of which are:

Oba kii ja ni igboro- Kings don't fight in public they are meant to be a source of reverence and an umpire.

A kii ri ihoho Oba ni gbangba - Kings don't go naked in Public

An someone wrote on this thread that he was selected by the oracle (ifa).  I think the Akure people need to re-examine the conduct of their Ifa Priest.  His conduct is unbecoming of someone selected by the deity. shocked

He should be suspended from the throne immediately and ultimately dethrone upon full investigation.
Re: Oba Beats Wife In Public! by bisiaet: 4:10pm On Jun 02, 2010
Obagoat!!!! His names should have be revert in this manner

Oluwadare ----------> Should have be Ikudare(Death)

Adepoju ------------> Should have be Ikupoju(Too much death)

Adesina ------------->Should have Ikusina(Death open door)

He is just a beast a complete opposite of his names shameless thing.
Re: Oba Beats Wife In Public! by soyad: 5:11pm On Jun 02, 2010
It is a shame that Akure of all places could make a lunatic an Oba .
Re: Oba Beats Wife In Public! by prettynice: 5:46pm On Jun 02, 2010
i stay in akure and i know that the king is capable of doing such.king or no king, he should rot in jail. this is exactly the definition of an ANIMAL
Re: Oba Beats Wife In Public! by prettynice: 5:48pm On Jun 02, 2010
i am so angry right now. cant he just be impeached?
Re: Oba Beats Wife In Public! by johndavid1(m): 6:24pm On Jun 02, 2010
prettynice:

Should i show you the road to his house? So you can go and kill him? grin grin grin
Re: Oba Beats Wife In Public! by PrinceBYC: 6:26pm On Jun 02, 2010
prettynice:

hmmmm! lipsrsealed, The powers that be may not let that happen,
this is Naija, Every thing is politicised---including tradtional institutions, sad
Re: Oba Beats Wife In Public! by Nobody: 2:30am On Jun 03, 2010
Let the beaten continue
i know that girl it is because of money that he married the man and left her lover of 10years

is this true?

a 10 year lover/relationship?

U are dead wrong.
This guy was the one pick by the oracle to be the King.
The one we know (Ileri) as a tout wasn't picked by the gods.

Moreover he never lobbied for the post but was just chosen above all others.His character now is strange to us.
He was the best candidate for the job as at that time.

Mind u am an Akure born and bred indigene and close to the traditional institution

i was checking a nl thread which was posted some years ago. I think he was chosen by the govt, not the kingmakers.
Re: Oba Beats Wife In Public! by idifu(m): 8:55am On Jun 03, 2010
sad
Re: Oba Beats Wife In Public! by alldone(m): 10:36am On Jun 03, 2010
this is terrible. He should be investigated and made to face the music. You shouldnt beat your wife for ANY reason at all.
Re: Oba Beats Wife In Public! by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 03, 2010
is it true the lady is from owo?

the oba should have thought this through sha- this could have some nasty repercussions if care isnt taken.

let's pray it doesnt.

and why wasnt she taken to OAUTH instead of FMC Owo?
Re: Oba Beats Wife In Public! by isimili: 2:11pm On Jun 03, 2010
disgraceful. They call him Oba but in my opinion he is a very pugnacious thug. The sad this is he preys on women. If he really means business why can't he try men his age and rough as him. I hate violence but on this occasion i would have been happier if the people who intervened did more damage than cause him to fall into a ditch. They should have beaten him to a pulp so that he will be in hospital too.

I think that this should be a lesson to all these desperate young women who want money and power. They come with a price and such a price can sometimes be as big as death. let's see what happens to him.
Re: Oba Beats Wife In Public! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 03, 2010
i was checking a nl thread which was posted some years ago. I think he was chosen by the govt, not the kingmakers.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-349581.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-351056.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-349208.0.html

and when did the adesidas leave the throne?
Re: Oba Beats Wife In Public! by Tcrack(m): 3:36pm On Jun 03, 2010
i hope he cools his "royal feet" in jail not just for beating his wife but for bring shame to the akure people. common thug,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Used Chibok Girls To Clinch Power But Not To Free Them –parents / Court To Hear Igboho’s ₦5 Billion Suit Against Malami, DSS Today / Three Arrested As Osun Vows Clampdown On Ilesa Killers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.